Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-21-2007   #61
PitBull
Rookie

Default Re: Pay up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Tailgating Reliant style.

lmao..
actually... its more like this..

PitBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #62
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
oh my. guys... do we really have to rub their noses in it? They know how bad it is. Only the Texans could blow that comeback lead. It kinda reminds me of us last week vs. the Bucs.
I guess not, but if the dog bites...
Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #63
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
oh my. guys... do we really have to rub their noses in it? They know how bad it is. Only the Texans could blow that comeback lead. It kinda reminds me of us last week vs. the Bucs.
It's that type of conservatism that let them back into the game today.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #64
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Tailgating Reliant style.
That looks like it is in England and it's good that you have that picture. You seem to like it that way.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #65
PitBull
Rookie

Quote:

What good is a cow if not to carve up and slap on a grill...
Old 10-21-2007   #66
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when yall get some intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #67
PitBull
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
That looks like it is in England and it's good that you have that picture. You seem to like it that way.
umm.. thats strange..
OK.. what about this one. Is this you?

Sponsored links
Old 10-21-2007   #68
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Alright, I'm out. I'll be back later to see if anyone actually wants to talk about the game in here.
Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #69
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychop1 View Post
Childress, you know we can't post pictures of forum members. Remove M Shadows photo at once!!!
I thought that was you and PittBull. You guys like it doggystyle and squeeling like a pig.

Old 10-21-2007   #70
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Corpus Christi actually.
http://www.gaycorpuschristi.com/wiki/GCC/HomePage
Old 10-21-2007   #71
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBull View Post
umm.. thats strange..
OK.. what about this one. Is this you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan
I like to watch texans get bent over like they did today.
PittBull and ChildressTitanMan ,That's you!

Old 10-21-2007   #72
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when yall get some intelligence.
I'm calling it a night it's been a blast.

Now that I've had my fun I hope Schaub is OK. Check you tomorrow.
Old 10-21-2007   #73
PitBull
Rookie

Quote:
I'm calling it a night it's been a blast.

Now that I've had my fun I hope Schaub is OK. Check you tomorrow.
Later bro..

Good fight Shadow..
Old 10-21-2007   #74
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychop1 View Post
Alright, I'm out. I'll be back later to see if anyone actually wants to talk about the game in here.
If you wanted to talk about the game there is another forum for that. That's why this one is called "Smack Talk".

Old 10-21-2007   #75
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Mooo?

No one is even going to call me on the the skunk ... Shammy ... sorry ... Garcia felt it too just did nto go down ...

What will this mean for the moos ..... ?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #76
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
If you wanted to talk about the game there is another forum for that. That's why this one is called "Smack Talk".
Shhhhh.

He can't read.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #77
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
Shhhhh.

He can't read.

He even gave me a Neg Rep for smack talking.

I'll take that one if I got to him that bad.

Old 10-21-2007   #78
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
He even gave me a Neg Rep for smack talking.

I'll take that one if I got to him that bad.

I'll give ya that rep right back.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #79
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

shrugs...the better team won. that happens.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #80
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

if you ask me you guys got "shafted".

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read