Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-21-2007   #21
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbeth View Post
yee-haw we took our 110 million dollars worth of player salaries our multi million dollar coaching staff our billion dollar owner and we didnt give up untill the very end. we are so freakin blessed.
Yes.

We are.

And you should take a moment to remember that.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #22
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm sick too, this is our 4th loss in five game. Our only win in that streak was a three point victory against the worst team in the NFL. And it ain't getting easier with Schaub health now questionable. I predicted playoff before this season, but I don't know if we can even get 8-8 now.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #23
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
I'm sick too, this is our 4th loss in five game. Our only win in that streak was a three point victory against the worst team in the NFL. And it ain't getting easier with Schaub health now questionable. I predicted playoff before this season, but I don't know if we can even get 8-8 now.
Yup, only win in the last 5 games is a 3 point win against Miami...

A blowout by the Jags, and 3 games where we almost came back (Colts, Falcons, and Titans) but still lose.

Maybe we will lose enough games to get Mcfadden or something. Green just doesn't have it any more and I don't care what type of defenses he's been playing against.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #24
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

I know I am sick to . I cannot concentrate on my readings for grad class this week. This week is gonna stink
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #25
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95426 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
Yup, only win in the last 5 games is a 3 point win against Miami...

A blowout by the Jags, and 3 games where we almost came back (Colts, Falcons, and Titans) but still lose.

Maybe we will lose enough games to get Mcfadden or something. Green just doesn't have it any more and I don't care what type of defenses he's been playing against.
Makes you wish we choked in the Browns game last year and got a shot at AD doesn't it?
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #26
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Makes you wish we choked in the Browns game last year and got a shot at AD doesn't it?
Lol...you sure did say it. No disrespect to Amobi or anything but Peterson looks like a...man like a HOF RB already. Peterson is one of those RBs where you could put a crap Oline in front of him and he'd still produce.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #27
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 938 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
If you're a football player or a coach, then a loss is a loss and nothing else matters and there are no moral victories. Losing is never acceptable if you're one of the people playing.

If you're a fan, I think that's the wrong way to look at it. Yeah, it was a loss. I've seen a lot of losses as a fan and I'm going to see a whole bunch more. But if this team had rolled over and gotten beaten by over 20 points, that's when I would have felt sick because this would have been a team with no heart. But this team fought back and kept fighting until the very end and came up just short. That makes me feel a whole helluva lot better. Is it a loss? Yeah. But it wasn't the total beat down it could have (and probably should have) been.

Good post. Seeing the team come back and take the lead in the 4th was something to be proud of. That being said, we are not a good team right now and will face a well-rested Chargers team next week. Not a recipe for a successful week...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read