Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-21-2007   #1
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Just when you thought we might do it...

The football gods stepped in and made sure that we assume the position.

Blah.

This was going to be something to laugh at Titans about, but the fumbled return proved to be the last nail in the coffin.
Old 10-21-2007   #2
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just when you thought we might do it...

Bud Adams sold his soul to make sure we're never have a winning record.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #3
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

The game's not over yet. We stopped them after the muff. We're buried deep in our own territoey, but our O has been moving the ball well this quarter.
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #4
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, Sage threw an INT on the first play of the drive, so it's pretty much over now. Damn.
D-ReK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #5
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK View Post
The game's not over yet. We stopped them after the muff. We're buried deep in our own territoey, but our O has been moving the ball well this quarter.
Yes it is.
Old 10-21-2007   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK View Post
Ok, Sage threw an INT on the first play of the drive, so it's pretty much over now. Damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #7
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Bud Adams sold his soul to make sure we're never have a winning record.
If I don't have to see Bud Adams in heaven, then it's a fair trade.

Just kidding. I hope Bud gets to heaven, just as long as God gives him a better hair dresser and clothier stylist once he's up there.
Old 10-21-2007   #8
GP 
Go Texans!

How do we:

1. NOT report JOrdan Black?

2. NOT line up the right number, and also have an offsides?

We kill us.
Old 10-21-2007   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Uhh, how do I edit this whole thread.

I think we're going to do it.

I am the worst poster in history.

Please forgive me. Or did I single-handedly will this to happen with this thread?
Old 10-21-2007   #10
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

No, no I'm the worst poster on this forum
Old 10-21-2007   #11
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Uhh, how do I edit this whole thread.

I think we're going to do it.

I am the worst poster in history.

Please forgive me. Or did I single-handedly will this to happen with this thread?
No you were right the first time.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #12
rollinstone18
let it bleed

Rep Power: 2574 rollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respected

What a heartbreaker.

I need a cold shower.
rollinstone18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #13
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

GP Damn you!, if you had kept being negative we woulda won!
Old 10-21-2007   #14
GrandeDavid
Brazil

Houston football. Is anyone really surprised? If I were Bob McNair I'd go into that locker room and lay morale to ashes. The Houston fans deserve much better than this crap. I'm not even upset, in fact, when I saw there was 54 seconds left when Tennessee got the ball at the 20, I had no confidence the Texans would win. I was a big fan of the Oilers and suffered through the Denver playoff choke, the Buffalo choke, the Chiefs choke, and countless Texans soft as pudding f-ing performances. I've had it. Cursed.
GrandeDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #15
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Alright, who messed with the mojo?
Old 10-21-2007   #16
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy crap they came back? I gave up after Sage tossed a pick, and just logged on to NFL.com to see the score.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #17
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandeDavid View Post
Houston football. Is anyone really surprised? If I were Bob McNair I'd go into that locker room and lay morale to ashes. The Houston fans deserve much better than this crap. I'm not even upset, in fact, when I saw there was 54 seconds left when Tennessee got the ball at the 20, I had no confidence the Texans would win. I was a big fan of the Oilers and suffered through the Denver playoff choke, the Buffalo choke, the Chiefs choke, and countless Texans soft as pudding f-ing performances. I've had it. Cursed.
We do deserve much better than this, screw that morale victory crap. 5 years of losing and we probably will see another losing schedule. 6 turnovers...are you kidding me? The defense gave up FGs because every time they came out on the field the Titans were in position to get 3 points.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #18
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Holy crap they came back? I gave up after Sage tossed a pick, and just logged on to NFL.com to see the score.
sage came back with less than a min. to go and tossed a nice pass to davis for a touch down to put houston up 36 to 35. with less than a min. to go Drob got beat and put them in field goal position making the final 36 to 38 just enough to rip out my texans heart.
Old 10-21-2007   #19
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

Come on, who didnt see that happening when we looked at the clock and saw 54 seconds. Just when you thought it couldnt get worse then 34 yard of offense in a half, the football gods lay another one on ya...
Old 10-21-2007   #20
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
sage came back with less than a min. to go and tossed a nice pass to davis for a touch down to put houston up 36 to 35. with less than a min. to go Drob got beat and put them in field goal position making the final 36 to 38 just enough to rip out my texans heart.
Damn

Did they ever say why Schaub was out after that hit?

QB contraversy incomming
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read