Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-28-2007   #41
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "I'm Not Watching the Game" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
rockets season starts tuesday...word is Stevie is already complaining about playing time.
I'll be surprised if he makes it until the end of the year....

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #42
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Dale Jr's tire fell off... I mean literally FELL OFF THE CAR!

The tire finished 3 spots ahead of Junior too

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #43
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to the beach.....

Old 10-28-2007   #44
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
I'm going to the beach.....
Have fun!

Quote:
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
Old 10-28-2007   #45
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Have fun!
Thanks, I'm out.....

Old 11-11-2007   #46
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Anybody watching the Texans game? Me neither... I can't find it anywhere...

Quote:
Old 12-02-2007   #47
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Jeez, took me long enough to find this.

Quote:
Sponsored links
Old 12-23-2007   #48
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Bumped for a good reason...

Quote:
Old 12-23-2007   #49
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, we suck again

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #50
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Man, we suck again
Yep.

Quote:
Old 12-23-2007   #51
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah the game was pretty terrible today. However, I'm not much for the knee-jerk reactions of armageddon when the Texans lose to a defending Superbowl Champion. Yeah I'm pissed that we didn't show up today but some of you guys here kill me.
Old 12-23-2007   #52
benefactor

Quote:
Man, we suck again
Old 12-23-2007   #53
brakos82
Hall of Fame

This deserves a "WTF?"

Quote:
Old 12-23-2007   #54
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Cleveland lost so TN is still alive.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #55
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Go Jets!

Quote:
Old 12-23-2007   #56
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 225723 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
Yeah the game was pretty terrible today. However, I'm not much for the knee-jerk reactions of armageddon when the Texans lose to a defending Superbowl Champion. Yeah I'm pissed that we didn't show up today but some of you guys here kill me.
Pay them no mind. Some people just like to b!tch and complain.

And I'll say it again, we barely stayed in the first Indy game when our secondary was healthy. Now our makeshift secondary - full of cast-offs, rookies, and guys playing in the wrong spots - went against Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark.

We're trying to make .500 for the first time.
They're sharpening up to beat the Pats so they can win back-to-back Super Bowls.

It was little more than my homer's optimism to think things would have turned out much differently.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #57
Wolfiegrrl
Wonder Woman

Rep Power: 4408 Wolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respectedWolfiegrrl is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Wolfiegrrl Send a message via MSN to Wolfiegrrl Send a message via Yahoo to Wolfiegrrl

Call me crazy, but for some reason, I don't see the man-handling by the SuperBowl Champs and this strong division as a bad thing. About everyone in sports news casting has been saying that the AFC South is THE Toughest Division in the NFL right now.

I'm happy. We're improving. Don't forget... we've managed 7 wins with 17 guys on the IR. Remarkable if you ask me.

Wolfiegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007   #58
austintexanite
All Pro

I only got to see the first quarter because of holiday commitments, but didn't sound too good. I just remember Mario losing a sack because of a "late hit," pretty lame call if you call me. TJ should not have gotten that flag. Hochuli b**ws.
Old 12-24-2007   #59
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintexanite View Post
I only got to see the first quarter because of holiday commitments, but didn't sound too good. I just remember Mario losing a sack because of a "late hit," pretty lame call if you call me. TJ should not have gotten that flag. Hochuli b**ws.
They still counted that sack. They just added 15 yards to it because of TJ.
Old 12-24-2007   #60
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys need to go to Cowboy.com

Brokebacks

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read