Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-21-2007   #21
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "I'm Not Watching the Game" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotorTrash007 View Post
Im going to learn how to knit too... this is getting really OLD!!!! LOSE LOSE LOSE freaking joke.. I was off shore working on a helicopter trying to hurry back to Abbeville Lousianna... Im from Spring... only to find that they arent even showing the game....I get here just in time to see Byron Leftwich get hurt once again... damn wuss needs to retire and stop trying to play football.... take up chess or something....but of course we re losing!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Calm down man its just a game, jeeeeeeeeeeeez.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #22
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

***BREAKING NEW*******

We're in Titans territory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #23
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Junior's leading!!!

Quote:
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
Old 10-21-2007   #24
WaywardTexanFan
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to WaywardTexanFan Send a message via Yahoo to WaywardTexanFan

I gave up the TV to let my wife watch the recorded Skins game. Although I don't care for the Skins, I am starved enough for a real football game I may just watch the entire game.
Don't get me wrong I am still a fan!!!
But Holy F*&$in $h!^ how long does this continue in Houston?
Old 10-21-2007   #25
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaywardTexanFan View Post
I gave up the TV to let my wife watch the recorded Skins game. Although I don't care for the Skins, I am starved enough for a real football game I may just watch the entire game.
Don't get me wrong I am still a fan!!!
But Holy F*&$in $h!^ how long does this continue in Houston?
What if we become the new Cincinnati, Cleveland, Arizona, etc.... and suck for decades before having a good season, then goes back to sucking for another coples of decades?

I don't know how much my little heart can takes these punishment on sundays...
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #26
brakos82
Hall of Fame

J.J. Yeley just wrecked. Fun.

Quote:
Old 10-21-2007   #27
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Rosenfels just cut the lead to 10 with about 9 minutes left...

You may want to go turn it back on.
Old 10-21-2007   #28
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Please close this thread.

Quote:
Old 10-28-2007   #29
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Please close this thread.
Nevermind.

Quote:
Old 10-28-2007   #30
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82108 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

We're not looking very good this game.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #31
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
We're not looking very good this game.
I'm back to watching the races. That usually makes me feel better.

Quote:
Old 10-28-2007   #32
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

35-3.......oops............wrong thread.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #33
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
35-3.......oops............wrong thread.
see my sig

Quote:
Old 10-28-2007   #34
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

rockets season starts tuesday...word is Stevie is already complaining about playing time.
Old 10-28-2007   #35
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Darrell Waltrip by himself is a better announcer than all of these guys combined.

Quote:
Old 10-28-2007   #36
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Did somebody forget to hit the "End Game" button on the trackers for the Indy/Carolina game?

Quote:
Old 10-28-2007   #37
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

What a terrible product the Texans are putting on the field. It's a beautiful day outside and I think I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon out there instead of watching this crappy team we have.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #38
The Dream
Hall of Fame

yitty deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............
Old 10-28-2007   #39
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
yitty deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............
......eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

Quote:
Old 10-28-2007   #40
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Traffic Jam on the recetrack...

Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read