Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-19-2007   #1
travfrancis
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 travfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballottravfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to travfrancis
Default Question about stadium accomodations

My Dad just recently blew out his knee in a softball game. Given his height and the fact that he can't bend his knee and needs to be keep his leg straightened out he won't be able to sit in the seats we have tickets for. Is there any kind of like handicap seating wheres theres more space that we can use (it's just me and him)? Or is he just out of luck and not going to be able to make it? I know Minute Maid Park has those seats at the beginning of each aisle that look like they are for handicap folks, and it looks like there's plenty of seating for it. Wondering basically if the Texans have something like and how it works. Thanks in advance.
travfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #2
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Question about stadium accomodations

They have handicapped seating, but not sure how the seats are sold. Your best bet is to contact the Texans ASAP and see if they can help you. Good luck.
Old 10-19-2007   #3
travfrancis
Veteran

Rep Power: 12 travfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballottravfrancis is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Thanks, anyone else have any other ideas?
Old 10-19-2007   #4
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by travfrancis View Post
Thanks, anyone else have any other ideas?
Texans Customer Service 866.GOTEXANS (866.468.3926) or
fanfeedback@houstontexans.com
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

This happened to me not to long ago. All I did was ask the "yellow" shirt at my section where I could go. She contacted someone who said I could trade my tickets for a seat in the handicap section, and they were more than helpful in trying to accommodate me. I was wheelchair bound though, not on crutches. BUT, I don't think it would make any difference. They will do whatever it takes to help you, including sending a golf cart to the parking lot. Just notify the # posted above.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #6
travfrancis
Veteran

^ Awesome, did it look like there was plenty of handicap seating to spare?
Old 10-19-2007   #7
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Question about stadium accomodations

Quote:
Originally Posted by travfrancis View Post
^ Awesome, did it look like there was plenty of handicap seating to spare?
CALL THE TEXANS ASAP! THIS GAME IS A SELL OUT.

The Texans cannot accommodate you if there are no open handicapped seats.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-19-2007   #8
travfrancis
Veteran

Well there goes that idea, called and they are sold out for handicap seating. Thanks though guys.
Old 10-21-2007   #9
travfrancis
Veteran

I'm in Sect. 322 Row F Seats 15 and 16. Does anyone know if one of those seats happens to be on the aisle? Would give my Dad some more leg room to stretch out his leg a bit.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read