Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 05-08-2010   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2010 Texans and Titans

I can't wait till Nov and I almost want to get a twitter account just so post this the week of each game to the players

just some added motivation

Zac's quote
Quote:
DAAMMNNN!!! about 21 hours ago via Twitterrific zd54
zac diles

Stephen Tulloch reply

Quote:
# @zd54 Thats how you all do in Houston huh Steriods! I knew something wuz up you all had your 1st winning season just didnt sound right! about 21 hours ago via web in reply to zd54
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 52955 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2010 Texans and Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I can't wait till Nov and I almost want to get a twitter account just so post this the week of each game to the players

just some added motivation

Zac's quote

Stephen Tulloch reply
I think we all need to hammer the tweets with this before we play the tits!

Be sure & remind us old folks...
Old 05-10-2010   #3
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I noticed he didn't send Cushing any messages.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

hmm I wonder what he thinks now

anyway his post from today (half an hour ago)
Quote:
What a blessing to be playing this game every Sunday knowing that I have gave everything I have to play this game.100 percent all the time. 31 minutes ago via Echofon
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read