Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-17-2007   #1
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans v Titans Austin Watch Party! Sticky Please!

This is one the one we have been waiting for, at least here in Austin. Thats right the KEYE Bowl, the one game where KEYE cant screw us fans of watching our beloved Texans.
So what are you gonna do? Well you know the drill, get over ot www.texanstalk.com and sign up for roll call by noon on friday and then get your arse down to www.3rdbaseaustin.com and hang with the loudest, rowdiest Texans fans within 160 miles of Reliant stadium.
So nuff said y'all lets get this party started!
Later

Roll Call:

Last edited by BigWig; 10-19-2007 at 09:55 AM. Reason: roll call
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #2
H-Town Balla#90
Rookie

Default Re: Texans v Titans Austin Watch Party! Sticky Please!

just minutes ago my wife confirmed that her dad got us tickets for sunday's game!!!!! i am sooooooooo F*-ing pumped!!!!!! on the 20, ten rows from the field on the titans bench...i will be loud a $hit.....

obviously i will not be at the bar this weekend. i will miss taunting those vy jockswingers. i know you guys loved it last week when i was yelling "Yeah Tampa, stomp the Titans." and all that to those tricks that kept clapping when something bad happened in our game last sunday. guys keep it rowdy. I will have some kind of KEYE sucks sign or something, so you guys let me know if you see me.

anyone else that may be at the game, if i can find what color lot i'm in in advance, we should meet up and pound some quick brews...yeah..i'll post where here if i find out.

HOUSTON.............TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

H-Town Balla#90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #3
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't...

Will be at the game. Sowwy.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #4
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, according to most of you, my fear and trepidation last week contributed to the loss. Unfortunately, Barrett and I are heading southeast this week for the main event. He's packing Whiskey and I'm coming with vocal chords and false confidence. I'll have my Kerry Collins and Bud Adams heckles and will do all I can to get that lame section Barrett belongs to into the game.

I have a Tennessee Vince Young jersey that I was forced to wear in May due to a bet I lost. Any ideas on how to use it at the game on Sunday?
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #5
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I have a Tennessee Vince Young jersey that I was forced to wear in May due to a bet I lost. Any ideas on how to use it at the game on Sunday?
Bring it to the Yellow Lot for a pre-game "VY Bonfire"
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #6
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Time to whip some butt!
Old 10-18-2007   #7
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Bring it to the Yellow Lot for a pre-game "VY Bonfire"
Or the Platinum lot, I hear Joe Texan always has some burning issues!
Sponsored links
Old 10-18-2007   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Town Balla#90 View Post
just minutes ago my wife confirmed that her dad got us tickets for sunday's game!!!!! i am sooooooooo F*-ing pumped!!!!!! on the 20, ten rows from the field on the titans bench...i will be loud a $hit.....

obviously i will not be at the bar this weekend. i will miss taunting those vy jockswingers. i know you guys loved it last week when i was yelling "Yeah Tampa, stomp the Titans." and all that to those tricks that kept clapping when something bad happened in our game last sunday. guys keep it rowdy. I will have some kind of KEYE sucks sign or something, so you guys let me know if you see me.

anyone else that may be at the game, if i can find what color lot i'm in in advance, we should meet up and pound some quick brews...yeah..i'll post where here if i find out.

HOUSTON.............TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you end up in the Yellow lot, let us know, I will be there tailgating. I met you once at 3rd Base.....I think I remember what you look like, it's been awhile though.
Old 10-18-2007   #9
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Me and the girl will be at the game. 30 yard line front row on titans bench. I will also be in the platinum lot.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #10
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

I got 2 different offers to go but with this being my b-day weekend and going to see Frampton the wife has plans. Thanks to all and everyone at the game get us a win!
Old 10-18-2007   #11
FatTabbyMama
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to FatTabbyMama Send a message via Yahoo to FatTabbyMama

I am a definite maybe to be there. Unless I end up at the game of course.
FatTabbyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #12
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well, according to most of you, my fear and trepidation last week contributed to the loss. Unfortunately, Barrett and I are heading southeast this week for the main event. He's packing Whiskey and I'm coming with vocal chords and false confidence. I'll have my Kerry Collins and Bud Adams heckles and will do all I can to get that lame section Barrett belongs to into the game.

we could use it to cook with.

oh, we're yellow lot as well. maybe orlando will let us party in the locker room with him and his girly. i think that's where the platinum pass gets you.

Last edited by barrett; 10-19-2007 at 01:19 AM.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #13
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Platinum is where the good ole Blue Crew tailgate, front corner of the lot at Kirby, its definitely happenin there!
Old 10-19-2007   #14
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You can do what I did when someone sent my kiddo a child's UT pajama set: find the nearest infant , and take a picture of you wiping said infant's bottom with it.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #15
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't make it again this weekend. In fact, I'm going to miss the game entirely and won't be able to watch it until late Sunday sometime on DVR. Until then, I'll be avoiding all forms of media.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #16
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like I will FINALLY make 3rd Base today. I probably won't be able to get there until right at kickoff. Someone save me 2 decent seats if you get their early.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #17
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Woooooo Hoooooooooo,
I will finally be able to get back to the 3rd base this weekend. No contract hits for the C.I.A. , no chasing down goofy Italians in Pampalona, No naggin hag saying I never get to see you anymore. Just good old ear ringing, beer slammin, tequila swiggin fun at the new home for K-EYE sucks, I mean Central Texas Texans fans.

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #18
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Big Wig,
Give me a call if you read this before you leave for the bar.

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #19
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be there and makes sure seats are available for you.
Old 10-21-2007   #20
FatTabbyMama
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to FatTabbyMama Send a message via Yahoo to FatTabbyMama

Bummed I didn't get to make it out today; missed you guys!
FatTabbyMama is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read