Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-19-2007   #81
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans week?

If the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs," what does that make the Tennessee Titans?

Oldie but goodie!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #82
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Yes I will admit I love the Tits ...

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #83
feebleminded

Rep Power: 9068 feebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
If the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the "Jags" and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the "Bucs," what does that make the Tennessee Titans?

Oldie but goodie!
I don't know about all that, but I did did hear that this is how they "tailgate" in possum holler

feebleminded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #84
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Which is you???
Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #85
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Which one of you is Ernest T?
Old 10-20-2007   #86
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

good luck Texans... maybe next time I'll make looming large predictions... having a hard time... here's my score prediction...

Texans 7
Titans 9

hate to tap dance around the issue but both teams are the armpit of the AFC.
Old 10-21-2007   #87
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
good luck Texans... maybe next time I'll make looming large predictions... having a hard time... here's my score prediction...

Texans 7
Titans 9

hate to tap dance around the issue but both teams are the armpit of the AFC.
You sure know how to kill a thread, don't you?

Have a good game but let us play better.
Old 10-21-2007   #88
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychop1 View Post
Can't say I blame you, seeing as how sexy I am, but I prefer vajoinas, just for your future reference.
Maybe when you finally get some you'll learn to spell it.
Old 10-21-2007   #89
whiskeyrbl

I think this is Schaubs best week yet

Schaub 27-39 345 yrds 3 TD's

Green 20 att 68 yrds

Brown 2fgs

Texans 27
Titans 13

Old 10-21-2007   #90
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
Maybe when you finally get some you'll learn to spell it.
Maybe when you have too much, you'll spell it like I do. Are you serious??? Grammar smack??? I have a hard time believing most of the ages under these usernames. I really haven't seen much here.

I can't be the only one here who watches Family Guy. Joe: "I want to talk about vajoinas!!!"
Old 10-21-2007   #91
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrbl View Post
I think this is Schaubs best week yet

Schaub 27-39 345 yrds 3 TD's

Green 20 att 68 yrds

Brown 2fgs

Texans 27
Titans 13

You have approximately six hours before you burst into tears of agony.

20-10 Titans.
Old 10-21-2007   #92
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

I could roll with that 'chop. -only thing is Titans would have to score in the 2nd half and run another 4th quarter shut-out. Otherwise it would be much tighter.. I'm not sure what the over/under is but my advice is take the under. And if Houston is the favorite take the Titans to cover.
Old 10-21-2007   #93
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Mooo Mooo Mooing on heavans door ....

If not for Tom Collins the skunk would be intact. Mooooss's lucky not to be down 30+ ....

Old 10-21-2007   #94
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Mooo Mooo Mooing on heavans door ....

If not for Tom Collins the skunk would be intact. Mooooss's lucky not to be down 30+ ....
Kerry Collins.

The Texans are playing pathetic.

Old 10-21-2007   #95
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Kerry Collins.

The Texans are playing pathetic.

Since you are unaware of sarcasm I will close the register at this time. ...

Das Boot for the win!!!

Old 10-21-2007   #96
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Since you are unaware of sarcasm I will close the register at this time. ...

Das Boot for the win!!!
Better change your shorts.

Typical Oilers, they will never have a game won unless there is :00 on the clock. Typical of a Bud Adams run franchise.

Oh well at least we came back and took the lead to make a game out of it.

This could have been Buffalo Part 2.

I love my team, they showed a lot of heart and the Oilers showed how to blow a lead.

Old 10-21-2007   #97
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Titans suck but the Texans are worse.That was the sweetest victory ever.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #98
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
The Titans suck but the Texans are worse.That was the sweetest victory ever.
The Titans do suck. Better change your shorts also, we scared the crap out of the Titans fans, which makes me happy.

The Oilers showed their true colors today. Baby Blue, Powder Blue however you want to call it. They will never win a SB with Bud Adams as the owner.

I'm happy.

December 2, 2007

Last edited by Brando; 10-21-2007 at 04:04 PM.
Old 10-21-2007   #99
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The Titans do suck. Better change your shorts also, we scared the crap out of the Titans fans, which makes me happy.

The Oilers showed their true colors today. Baby Blue, Powder Blue however you want to call it.

I'm happy.

December 2, 2007

Scared my arse. That was a walk in the park buddy. I remember the meltdown to the Bills in the playoffs. This was just taking the foot off the gas.

When we needed to bam,casually marched down the field & set an NFL record to shatter your dreams.Mooooo
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #100
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Scared my arse. That was a walk in the park buddy. I remember the meltdown to the Bills in the playoffs. This was just taking the foot off the gas.

When we needed to bam,casually marched down the field & set an NFL record to shatter your dreams.Mooooo
You can be a fan of Bud Adams teams if you want. That's your problem.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read