Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-18-2007   #41
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Titans week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
It would be pointless to make a prediction...

When the Texans win:
If Radio plays: "its because Radio wasn't 100%"
If Radio sits out: "it's because Radio didn't play"

Either way, Tinnbred fan has an excuse ready-made.... so what's the point.

(note that I have never used AJ, J. Jones, Green or McKinney as an excuse)
Have I even talked about us losing because of Young being out? In or out we only need 3 to beat you. This is our 1st shut out!

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychop1 View Post
Are you hitting on me???
Yeah.... That'd be me...
Old 10-18-2007   #43
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah.... That'd be me...
Bill you know your going to blow man
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #44
Psychop1
]P][][V][]P

Quote:
Yeah.... That'd be me...
Can't say I blame you, seeing as how sexy I am, but I prefer vajoinas, just for your future reference.
Psychop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #45
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Have I even talked about us losing because of Young being out? In or out we only need 3 to beat you. This is our 1st shut out!
No but I haven't really chatted with you since the whole "I lost respect... yada yada....BS ". It was based on comments made by some of your fan base, not only on GoTitans, but TOMB as well...

You know for a fact, that I will never use injuries as an excuse, I just wish other fans would do the same.
Old 10-18-2007   #46
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

All I can say is beware of backup QBs. Joey Harrington had us for lunch. I would worry more about Tenn Def than I would whether the mighty VY plays or not. JMO.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007   #47
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah.... That'd be me...

Sponsored links
Old 10-18-2007   #48
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
No but I haven't really chatted with you since the whole "I lost respect... yada yada....BS ". It was based on comments made by some of your fan base, not only on GoTitans, but TOMB as well...

You know for a fact, that I will never use injuries as an excuse, I just wish other fans would do the same.
Injuries happen ... not an exuse ... lack of depth is not either. That is the FO job.

Old 10-18-2007   #49
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Injuries happen ... not an exuse ... lack of depth is not either. That is the FO job.
Exactly how I feel... Thats why you have a 53 man (45) roster.
Old 10-19-2007   #50
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Exactly how I feel... Thats why you have a 53 man (45) roster.
Be honest here Bill. The Titans aren't sh*t without their "god" behind center.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #51
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Be honest here Bill. The Titans aren't sh*t without their "god" behind center.
Aren't most teams sh*t without their starting QB?

He really has been stinking up the place recently. At the moment KFC may be an upgrade.

Young hasn't been running & the end result is he isn't helping the running game like hew did when teams had to account for him taking off.
Old 10-19-2007   #52
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

This really is going to be a shut out
Old 10-19-2007   #53
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
This really is going to be a shut out
What...no confidence in your team to score? I think the Tits might get in field goal range once.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007   #54
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

This game will not be about our QB it will be about our D. Regardless if we get into your zone our D will probably put up 6.

Old 10-19-2007   #55
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Aren't most teams sh*t without their starting QB?

He really has been stinking up the place recently. At the moment KFC may be an upgrade.

Young hasn't been running & the end result is he isn't helping the running game like hew did when teams had to account for him taking off.
OK I can't believe I am actually going to say this.

Remember when Tiger redid his swing after destoying the field in the Masters, he did so for the longivity of his career. Maybe this is what young is trying to do with norm Chow, rework his mechanics now versus ending up like Vick, a no passing all running guy who can't win.

Randall Cunningham, Mike Vick, Steve Young and now VY all had success when they first came into the league because they could run. Only when Steve Young learned to scramble and throw down the field and become more accurate did he take the Team to the next level.

But for now there are kids in High School who throw better than him, and they are on the Cheerleading squad.
Old 10-19-2007   #56
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Chuck Knoblauch thinks that VY can't throw....
Old 10-19-2007   #57
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

And the 48 contiguous states think the Texans suck .....

Old 10-19-2007   #58
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
OK I can't believe I am actually going to say this.

Remember when Tiger redid his swing after destoying the field in the Masters, he did so for the longivity of his career. Maybe this is what young is trying to do with norm Chow, rework his mechanics now versus ending up like Vick, a no passing all running guy who can't win.

Randall Cunningham, Mike Vick, Steve Young and now VY all had success when they first came into the league because they could run. Only when Steve Young learned to scramble and throw down the field and become more accurate did he take the Team to the next level.

But for now there are kids in High School who throw better than him, and they are on the Cheerleading squad.
Funny stuff
Old 10-19-2007   #59
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Anyone else think Shaub is wooden?
Old 10-19-2007   #60
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Anyone else think Shaub is wooden?
Not sure what you mean 'is wooden', but I do think he looks stoned.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read