Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2004   #1
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90635 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default merry freaking x-mass

dear santa casserly,

i know its a bit early to ask for such things because we havent even made it to thanksgiving ,but ive got brusies and shellshock already. i guess i cant help myself.

1st........what i want really really bad is an at least average offensive line. funny how when we started out that was supposed to be the strength of our team....never has panned out. mostly i want a new center. mckinney sucks.

2nd.......i like earl....can you please keep brown off the field?

3rd.......faggins isnt good enough to be a 3rd cb. can we draft a cb with decent size (6'1 or better) please?

4th.......foreman showed how bad in pass coverage he is...can we try somebody new...or draft a rookie there?

5th.......we sure could use a real tightend...one that dosent let the defense know wether we're gonna run or pass.

6th.......we need a young stud defensive lineman. the run d stinks ,and it might help to keep them fresh into the 4th quarter.

7th.......let bradford walk. im tired of his dropped passes.

8th.......can we try and do that hitch thing again with a.j.? seemed like it was working when we tried it.

9th.......will someone please tell me what a screen pass is? i hear it might help when we face an aggresive deffense.

10th.......did i mention i wanted an offensive line? mckinney sux. they all sucked today but mckinney pretty much always sux.

11th.......can you use your infinite power to make randy cross go away?

well i guess thats it. thanks a lot santa...some help........ANYHELP...would be greatly appreciated.

sincerly,
david carr

ps: i left cookies and milk for you by the fireplace...and i'll have a lot more waiting for you come draft day (i hope.)
Old 11-14-2004   #2
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

P.S. How about a coach that knows what he's doing..............
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #3
TMac48
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TMac48

Quote:
P.S. How about a coach that knows what he's doing..............
Exactly. When you get completely blown out two games in a row, you gotta look at the coaches.
TMac48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #4
knbjr40
Rookie

yea that was bad playcalling!Colts were up 35 and was passing.We were down 35 and running the ball????????????
knbjr40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read