Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-18-2004   #41
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

Jeckyl or Hyde?

Green Bay 30
Houston 24
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #42
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre
Jeckyl or Hyde?

Green Bay 30
Houston 24
I'm guessing this one will be Dr. Jeckyl (I think that's the good one), but with a bad 5 o'clock shadow.

I just checked out one of the Packers message boards and they're saying things like "....this team (Texans) really scares me" and "....watch out for Andre Johnson." They're not scared (obviously), but they're not assuming that we're as bad as the last 2 games, either, and they're worried that the Pack might get caught overlooking this game. It just nice to know that we're not getting laughed at after these last 2 weeks. I mean we've got a running back who talked about 2000 yards before the season started and look what he's done. Then, we got to 4-3 and started talking playoffs, only to get trounced 2 weeks in a row.

Last edited by HJam72; 11-18-2004 at 08:24 AM.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #43
Doug
All Pro

Nothing would make me happier than to see our team bounce back and win this one....But to be honest I could even handle a loss if they were to make a game up of it and show up for this one like our October team instead of getting tore up from the floor up. I'm hoping they were just going through one of those (Major) funks that every team goes through when you can't seem to get things going your way. I have faith...Texans 27 - Packers 17
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #44
MADDENFAN
Rookie

CHEESEHEADS 31
TEXANS 27

WISH I COULD GO WITH MY HEART AND PICK THE TEXANS, JUST DON'T SEE IT HAPPENING. I HOPE I'M WRONG.
MADDENFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #45
MrLizardTX
Veteran

Mighty Men from Texas 27
Guys Loading Boxes 23
MrLizardTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #46
GBpsyco
Rookie

GB-28
Tex-20

Your defense is better than ours,but Favre and the offense is on
a roll.We must keep the pressure on the Viqueens.
Old 11-18-2004   #47
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBpsyco
GB-28
Tex-20

Your defense is better than ours,but Favre and the offense is on
a roll.We must keep the pressure on the Viqueens.
You are from Wenatchee? I am originally from Ephrata/Moses Lake. Seemed like me and the hubby were the only GB fans up there before we moved (got here in time for the Texans!!). Cool to see some rep from the home stomping grounds!
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-18-2004   #48
GBpsyco
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl
You are from Wenatchee? I am originally from Ephrata/Moses Lake. Seemed like me and the hubby were the only GB fans up there before we moved (got here in time for the Texans!!). Cool to see some rep from the home stomping grounds!
Thats cool!!You are the closest person I have found to central Wa. & I'm involved with 7 different team forums.I go to Moses Lk. & Ephrata twice a week.I sell ice cream in to the grocery stores in the area.Yea,there are a few "cheeseheads" in the area,but most are Hawk fans. .Good luck with the Texans(except this sunday).
Old 11-18-2004   #49
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBpsyco
Thats cool!!You are the closest person I have found to central Wa. & I'm involved with 7 different team forums.I go to Moses Lk. & Ephrata twice a week.I sell ice cream in to the grocery stores in the area.Yea,there are a few "cheeseheads" in the area,but most are Hawk fans. .Good luck with the Texans(except this sunday).
Thanks for the luck (hahahaha). I used to be the Deli Manager at Safeway in Ephrata for years...until I moved in late '99. My parents are still in Moses and I am trying to retrain my Squack fan dad into a Texans fan....it ain't working.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #50
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Your defense is better than ours
That's pretty scary.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #51
GBpsyco
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl
Thanks for the luck (hahahaha). I used to be the Deli Manager at Safeway in Ephrata for years...until I moved in late '99. My parents are still in Moses and I am trying to retrain my Squack fan dad into a Texans fan....it ain't working.
I'm sure I probably seen you.I have been dealing with that store since '95.Sounds like your dad is a die-hard hawk that will never give it up.
Thats cool though,my son-in-law is the same way.Seahawks this & Seahawks
that. .I kinda enjoy when they get beat,just so I can rub it in.
Old 11-18-2004   #52
SC23
waterboy

Unfortunately, I dont think the coverage will be there and we'll get picked apart with passes in the first couple quarters, then play catch up and get sloppy pass protection with turnovers and sacks as they grind the game out in the 4th quarter.

GB: 28
Texans: 10

Here's to hopin Im wrong..
SC23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004   #53
brickmantexanfan
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to brickmantexanfan Send a message via Yahoo to brickmantexanfan

Texans 49, Packers 14, I want them to know what it feels like to get beat up
Old 11-20-2004   #54
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default Obvious

Not ready for the "real" big boy's, who appear to be our daddy. Until then, maybe we can learn from the babysitters!!!

Packers 38
Texans 30

Old 11-20-2004   #55
Boxscore
All Pro

Quote:
I'm just glad we are at home. We don't play nearly as well on the road as we do at home.
I agree. After those two ugly expansion looking team losses on the road, I hope we can make the first score and make our Sunday night noise shake the Packers. It won't be easy though against Favre who knows all about noise!
Boxscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004   #56
phan1
All Pro

Yeah, we've just really had trouble with offensive teams this year. If you look at our record, for the most part, our wins have been against teams with better defenses than offenses. Lets hope we can pull out an upset tomorrow.
phan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004   #57
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Texans 31
Packers 24
ThaShark316 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read