Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-15-2004   #21
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 24
Packers 23
axman40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #22
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Based on what I've seen these last 2 weeks I think the Packers will win.

Packers 21

Texans 17
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #23
Haams
All Pro

Texans: 35
Packers: 31

4 TD's for Carr
Haams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #24
whotex8
Rookie

I'm with you on this one sbtexans08. two straight losses away, and huge losses. not this week. not on our turf. the fans will be so fired up that it will be a big boost for our team, not to mention the fact that this is a sunday prime time exposure on espn. this is a great opportunity for the texans to really shine. it won't be easy, it will be a big fight...but like battle red...there will be so much energy from the fans, the texans will prevail. The team is hungry and so are the fans. I almost lost my voice for 4 days after the jags. Guess I won't be talking much during turkey day.
Grab your wine and let's put down some serious cheese.
texans-24
packers-21
whotex8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #25
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17175 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Texans need this win if they want to host a Monday Night Football game next season. A bad loss on National TV could hurt those chances. Still, I would think a .500 season will be enough to get that done. As for the game....

Texans 24
Packers 21

Kris Brown kicks a 46 yard FG with :11 seconds left.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #26
Section136#3
Rookie

Packers 21
Texans 17
Section136#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #27
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pack in a runaway

It won't be as bad as the Clots game, and it'll be a bit better than the Buncos game.

Slackers 27
Texans 17
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-15-2004   #28
SteelBlueToro
Veteran

GB 34
Hou 13

SteelBlueToro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #29
flanman55
Rookie

21 - 17 Texans

This is there week
flanman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #30
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

TEXANS 27
GB 10
I think they'll do it this week.....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #31
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

hmmmm a tough one, considering i thought we had matured as a football team, and now seeing that most of us were wrong i'll have to say

Houston 31

Packers 17

Never give up on old faithful
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #32
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Unless the Texans snap out of their funk, it will be a loss.

Packers 35
Texans 17

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #33
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Well at least home field will give them an advantage...It will bring back some support and confidence for them....I really think they will break their bad luck streak this sunday...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #34
Reddevil63
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Reddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotReddevil63 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Send a message via AIM to Reddevil63 Send a message via Yahoo to Reddevil63

The team that won 4 out of 5...

Texans 31
Packers 17

The team that has been embarrased the last two weeks...

Texans 10
Packers 35

Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #35
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

After a really sorry as& performance in Denver, I was sure we'd come back
strong in Indy, but instead we went even deeper into the tank. Sunday
night - I don't have a clue ? Being a home game, that should help ? Not a good sign when a team is so unpredictable.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #36
GBfan4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunta_Fan_23
Texans 10

Packers 0

I think the texans will get a win..they always seem to bounce back from back to back losses

I do see a shut out coming in this game for some reason..

Note: Every football game i have watched has been a low scoring affair
I know that these two teams are unfamiliar with one another...but I don't think the texans will shut out the packers. Brett Favre will throw at least one TD to Javon Walker and/or Donald Driver and Ahman will have at least one rushing TD.
GBfan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #37
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

The Pack is on a roll and our Texans are struggling.

Pack 27
Texans 13

Sure hope I am wrong and Capers and his coaches find a way to pull our team out of its funk.

CAC
Old 11-16-2004   #38
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

35-28 Texans...
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004   #39
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Packers are not taking us lightly. I am seeing alot of respect and a little fear from the Cheese coming to Reliant. Hopefully the boys play to their potential, they should be a few lbs. lighter if the expected butt chewings took place. Look for the return of the team that played Minnesota, (need an emoticon crossing fingers here)

NO projection because it will be close and either team could come out on top.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #40
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Packers: 30
Texans: 24

Houston kicks a field goal late in the fourth to get to 24 and hopes to get another touchdown (and extra point) to win it. It doesn't happen. Favre has a lot of passing yardage, but has two passes picked also. Texans offense does alright, but doesn't really take advantage of the turnovers. Considering those 2 picks, the defense doesn't do too terribly bad either, but we still lose. In the final analysis, Texans play much better this week, but not good enough. They'll be a .500 caliber team with a 4-6 losing record.

The good news is that the following Sunday the Texans will be out for blood and Tennessee will spill their baby blue version of it all over the field.

PS-This game will involve 2 big 40+ yard pass interference panalties against us and we will renew our hatred of referees.

Last edited by HJam72; 11-18-2004 at 08:03 AM.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read