Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-15-2007   #1
fritz145
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 fritz145 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfritz145 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Dwight Schrute breaks down the Texans

from the Houston Press:

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/ballz/...y_for_texa.php

As always, thanks for reading and feel free to share any thoughts, critiques or suggestions you may have.
fritz145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dwight Schrute breaks down the Texans

Quote:
FACT: The Texans’ offense is to endzones as Britney is to panties.
LOL. Good one. I think you were a tad harsh on the defense, but at this point, it's getting harder and harder to defend their non-existent pass rush.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007   #3
fritz145
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 fritz145 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfritz145 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Re: Dwight Schrute breaks down the Texans

you're right, I probably was a tad harsh, but I was simply doing my best to find some humor in what was an otherwise miserable game.

Personally, I think the most maddening thing about the Texans is that the majority of these issues have been with the team since the beginning (i.e. poor pass protection from the LT, inability to score in the red zone and no pass rush). I think even the most patient fans have to be discouraged when it the team falls victim to the same things over and over and over and over and over again.
fritz145 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read