Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-14-2004   #1
Henderson98
Rookie

Default tacks lose in OT on a safety..

how strange is that? I think they said it was only the 2nd time in the NFL its happen
Henderson98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #2
Henderson98
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Sounds like an old Oiler ploy. They invented new ways to lose games, from Stagger-lee to the Bills meltdown. You can take the Oilers out of Houston, but you can't take the Oilers out of the Titans.
That is classic... I have to borrow that..
Henderson98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004   #3
tana
Rookie

It didn't help to lose 3 starters on defense on the last Bears possession. I know, I know, everyone has injuries - but losing Tank, Albert & Dyson killed us on that last series.
tana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004   #4
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 54346 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tana
It didn't help to lose 3 starters on defense on the last Bears possession. I know, I know, everyone has injuries - but losing Tank, Albert & Dyson killed us on that last series.
I am sure that Titan fans felt a small amount of compassion for Texan fans when we lost to the Titans last year with 12 (give or take a couple) Texan players on IR.

CAC
Old 11-17-2004   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tana

No it didn't help. No excuse though.
Old 11-17-2004   #6
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Sounds like an old Oiler ploy. They invented new ways to lose games, from Stagger-lee to the Bills meltdown. You can take the Oilers out of Houston, but you can't take the Oilers out of the Titans.
Classic! Sounds like something out of my mouth!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read