Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-14-2007   #21
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John Hoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by real View Post
No Morlon is just bad.

Our LB's have trouble defending the pass, blitzing and making plays in the run game.

Greenwood is robo-linebacker...He's so into his assignment that he forgets he's actually a football player....Good at making plays that come right at him...Not so good going at actually going to go make plays...

Clark isn't anything special either...I hate that Anderson got beat out, because I think he brings more play-making potential...But oh well...
I was disappointed we activated Wynn instead of Orr. I'd rather see JJ or Davis on kick off returns if it meant Orr was activated. I think he would contribute on pass rush and special teams more than Wynn could contribute.
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #22
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John Hoke

The trade for Boulware looks worse every week.

The db's playing 10 yards deep when the offense only needs 5 yards for a first is doen right stupid.

Kubiak calling 4 wide with no rb on 3rd and goal is stupid. He needs to hand the play calling over to Sherman.

We gave this game to the Jags. When Davis didn't score it became the turning point of the game. 4 times in the red zone and only 6 points is a killer.

Schaub missed guys that were wide open and it cost us dearly. He will get better but it is painful to lose to the Jags that imho are not anything more than average. In the nfl if you let a team hang around long enough they will beat you especially on the road.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read