Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-14-2007   #1
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I'm sorry- our Losses are MY fault!

This is a thread for why our losses are our fault...mainly my fault. So I would like to apologize to all Texans fans for the losses we've had...and here's why.

Tampa Bay preseason game- I wore my Battle Red Mario Williams jersey for the first time watching the Texans.....LOSS

Indianapolis Colts- I wore my Battle Red Mario Williams jersey for the 2nd time watching the Texans.....LOSS

Atlanta Falcons- I bought a new Liberty White Matt Schaub jersey to get rid of my jersey curse...watched the Texans for the first time in this jersey....LOSS

Jacksonville Jaguars- Again I wore my Liberty White Matt Schaub jersey just to witness our team incur yet another.... LOSS

Every regular season game I havn't worn a jersey while watching...we've won. Every game I've worn a jersey, we've lost.

Are there others out there to blame? or is it just me
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #2
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56209 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm sorry- our Losses are MY fault!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
This is a thread for why our losses are our fault...mainly my fault. So I would like to apologize to all Texans fans for the losses we've had...and here's why.

Tampa Bay preseason game- I wore my Battle Red Mario Williams jersey for the first time watching the Texans.....LOSS

Indianapolis Colts- I wore my Battle Red Mario Williams jersey for the 2nd time watching the Texans.....LOSS

Atlanta Falcons- I bought a new Liberty White Matt Schaub jersey to get rid of my jersey curse...watched the Texans for the first time in this jersey....LOSS

Jacksonville Jaguars- Again I wore my Liberty White Matt Schaub jersey just to witness our team incur yet another.... LOSS

Every regular season game I havn't worn a jersey while watching...we've won. Every game I've worn a jersey, we've lost.

Are there others out there to blame? or is it just me
Why are you doing this to us??

Cut it out!

Wear a polo or somethin.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #3
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

We were 2-0 this year when I went to the bar to watch the game (5-1 last year). My fault guys I'm just too cheap, don't want to spend extra money on gas and food when I can just stay home and watch it.

I didn't do my job as a fan and let the team down
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

5-1 when I sit in my chair (including '06)

3-0 when I play poker with red chips on Friday.

2-0 when I clean the bathroom.

3-1 when I wear my Texans pin.

1-3 when I say we should win.

2-0 when Denver wins.

2-0 when I wear my Mario jersey (mine's blue though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #5
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Its my fault. Houston sports teams are 0 - 2,461 when I believe they'll win.
Old 10-14-2007   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Its my fault. Houston sports teams are 0 - 2,461 when I believe they'll win.
Cheer for Dallas then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #7
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3018 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

You are all FIRED...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-14-2007   #8
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 31376 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
5-1 when I sit in my chair (including '06)

3-0 when I play poker with red chips on Friday.

2-0 when I clean the bathroom.

3-1 when I wear my Texans pin.

1-3 when I say we should win.

2-0 when Denver wins.

2-0 when I wear my Mario jersey (mine's blue though)
Then I strongly suggest you move your chair and play poker in the bathroom while you wear your Mario jersey while cleaning it. And don't ever say we'll win.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
Then I strongly suggest you move your chair and play poker in the bathroom while you wear your Mario jersey while cleaning it. And don't ever say we'll win.
Love it. Rep your way.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read