Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2007   #81
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!
 
Yankee_In_TX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Houston, 77008
Age: 35
Posts: 12,448
Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think too many are saying we lost because of the penalties. We're all angry because so many crappin' things went wrong out there, and Jax kicked our butts enough for the next 10 years.

But it helps to be able to vent, including some of the worst officiating we've seen this year - and after the Miami game, I didn't think it could get worse.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Booty took a sack, which is what you CAN'T do.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #82
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame
 
Twitch-Houston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,713
Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by copycat781 View Post
I can however comment on several holds by one Effriam Salam against one Paul Spicer that occurred right in front of officials that were ignored.
I can believe Salaam holding. He is known to false start fairly often cause he's getting beat. I really like the guy he's awesome when he meets the fans, but he does get beat and it causes penalties.
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #83
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame
 
Twitch-Houston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,713
Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I don't think too many are saying we lost because of the penalties. We're all angry because so many crappin' things went wrong out there, and Jax kicked our butts enough for the next 10 years.

But it helps to be able to vent, including some of the worst officiating we've seen this year - and after the Miami game, I didn't think it could get worse.
Exactly the title of the thread is "Terrible Officiating" not "Terrible Officiating costs Texans the game" or more like "Terrible Officiating causes Jones-Drew to run through Texans D like they are water vapor."
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #84
AnthonyE 
Lurker
 
AnthonyE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Huntsville/Houston
Section: 118 Row B
Age: 23
Posts: 2,201
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
And yet do you really think it would have made a difference today? Cause I don't.

As much as I hate to say it, we got out played today...bad. Jackosnville came out and was just much more physical, executed much better, and generally wanted the game more then we did.

But I could have used less crowd shots...I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying.
Yep, we never get that many crowd shots at our games no matter the score.

If we had that many, I'd be on TV every game. :/

But yeah, refs were ridiculous this game. I hope that gets pointed out in the future.
__________________
AnthonyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #85
run-david-run
Hall of Fame
 
run-david-run's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The University of Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 3,370
Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjmac2 View Post
The refs didn't cost us the game, but they didn't help either....

We lost the game when we failed to score touchdowns on our first two drives, and the onside kick really hurt us as well. The onside kick, and Jacksonville playing smash-mouth football, wore the defense out.
Guarantee you the Jags would not have gone for the onside kick had the offensive PI call not been taken back, giving the Jags their first TD. Our inability to score in the red zone really hurt us, especialy Davis' play, but that call right there completely changed the game.
__________________
Andre Johnson is The Answer
run-david-run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #86
run-david-run
Hall of Fame
 
run-david-run's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The University of Texas
Age: 25
Posts: 3,370
Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
I gotta agree with this.

Our inability to stop Jones-Drew is why we lost. Our inability to run the football, again, is why we lost. Andre Davis fumble is why we lost.

The refs are not why we lost, even with the bad calls. Good teams overcome bad calls.
I was thinking the same thing until the delay of game one, and then the interception completely threw me over the top, turned the TV off for the first time during a Texans game because I knew we would not win that game no matter what. Incompetence and bad luck can only excuse so much, and you can not convice me that some of those calls were not premeditated. There is a large clock that ticks down, when it reachs zero, you throw a flag... you have an unlimited amount of time to watch the plethora of angles that show a player's knee, shoulder AND back are on the ground, yet you still call an interception and give no explanation... we did our part in losing this game, but were not give a fair shake by any strech. Playing a good team on the road is tough enough, but when you are playing 14 vs 11, its impossible.
__________________
Andre Johnson is The Answer
run-david-run is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #87
Runner
Hubcap Diamond
 
Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 7,714
Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch-Houston View Post
Exactly the title of the thread is "Terrible Officiating" not "Terrible Officiating costs Texans the game" or more like "Terrible Officiating causes Jones-Drew to run through Texans D like they are water vapor."
I disagree with your characterization. It can be hard to run on very humid days.
__________________
Amy glances out the window; her hair, skin, and clothes take on a pronounced reddish tinge from Doppler effect as she drops out of the conversation at relativistic velocity. - Cryptonomicon
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-14-2007   #88
stingray
Hall of Fame
 
stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brownsville, Tx
Age: 41
Posts: 4,979
Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even read one post from this thread, But please,please!!! Do not blame this loss on the Zebras.. We got outrushed 244 yrds to 61.. That's freaking pathetic. You are not going to win any game when being outrushed 244 to 61... I wanna contentrate on how bad our rushing offense was instead of blaming the Zebras.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #89
copycat781
Rookie
 
copycat781's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Jacksonville,Fla
Age: 51
Posts: 23
Rep Power: 0 copycat781 is ridin' the pine
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
Yep, we never get that many crowd shots at our games no matter the score.

If we had that many, I'd be on TV every game. :/

But yeah, refs were ridiculous this game. I hope that gets pointed out in the future.

Come now, the crowd shots were a direct response to what you Texans have spent all week revelling in. The black-out. For a blacked out game, the house sure was packed. Had Wayne Weaver held the fan base hostage with PSL's then we would have sold out every game since our inception too. He chose not to, and it comes back to bite him every so often.
__________________
The bottom line is being able to score more than they do.
copycat781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #90
disaacks3
Site Contributor
 
disaacks3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Spring, TX
Section: 116 - Row M
Age: 45
Posts: 10,433
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by copycat781 View Post
Come now, the crowd shots were a direct response to what you Texans have spent all week revelling in. The black-out. For a blacked out game, the house sure was packed. Had Wayne Weaver held the fan base hostage with PSL's then we would have sold out every game since our inception too. He chose not to, and it comes back to bite him every so often.
Ummm...we had a HUGE section of OUR stadium that wasn't PSLs until THIS year (see - Gridiron, Texas). Please don't blame Houston for J-Ville fan apathy.
__________________
D.B. - That sounds like a nugget of reality wrapped in a layer of embellished hyperbole.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #91
Specnatz
Site Contributor
 
Specnatz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 8,620
Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
I haven't even read one post from this thread, But please,please!!! Do not blame this loss on the Zebras.. We got outrushed 244 yrds to 61.. That's freaking pathetic. You are not going to win any game when being outrushed 244 to 61... I wanna contentrate on how bad our rushing offense was instead of blaming the Zebras.
If you have not read one single post in this thread then why are you commenting? I am not even going to say what is in this thread because of laziness to read. Seriously why the hell comment when you have no clue what you are commenting on?
__________________
The Invisible Poster!
Cynic at work, do not mind me; move along nothing to see here!
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #92
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame
 
Twitch-Houston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,713
Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
I haven't even read one post from this thread, But please,please!!! Do not blame this loss on the Zebras..
I suggest reading the threads then. Most of us are simply venting about really bad calls, not saying those calls costs us the game. I think we're just in shock at how bad some of them were. It's almost like fans aren't allowed to complain about the refs without it being called an excuse. If we had won that game my feelings about the refs would be exactly the same. We were still in it after the bad calls, the fumble return for the touchdown is where the nail in the coffin came from.
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #93
stingray
Hall of Fame
 
stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brownsville, Tx
Age: 41
Posts: 4,979
Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
If you have not read one single post in this thread then why are you commenting? I am not even going to say what is in this thread because of laziness to read. Seriously why the hell comment when you have no clue what you are commenting on?
Well, Mr. Smarty pants, I don't read every thread like you do, NOT BECAUSE I"M TOO LAZY, but beacause I have a life, I have kids to spend time with and watch football games with, I don't have time to read every thread. But Obviously you get bothered that I mentioned the fact that I didn't read a post in this thread. you're probably one of the geeks that reads everyrything typed on this board and has no life outside this board.. Pathetic, if you ask me...

And I am responding to you because you sure like to dish it out but can't take it.. You're still pissed off cause I called you Rudy?

I can generally assume that some people would be pissed about the Referees because of the TITLE OF THE THREAD. The last thing I want is Anyone mentioning the referees because the Texans got their asses kicked and had nothing to do with the the Zebras.

Last edited by stingray; 10-14-2007 at 10:18 PM.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #94
Andrew6
Site Contributor
 
Andrew6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: League City
Age: 33
Posts: 3,092
Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last 3 games we've had I think we've had some piss poor Reffing. Houston will get called on everything they do and then some of what the other team does. In the meanwhile the other team gets called for something only when its totally blatent and sometimes not even then.
__________________
Daily Thought:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKYS. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
Andrew6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #95
stingray
Hall of Fame
 
stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brownsville, Tx
Age: 41
Posts: 4,979
Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch-Houston View Post
I suggest reading the threads then. Most of us are simply venting about really bad calls, not saying those calls costs us the game. I think we're just in shock at how bad some of them were. It's almost like fans aren't allowed to complain about the refs without it being called an excuse. If we had won that game my feelings about the refs would be exactly the same. We were still in it after the bad calls, the fumble return for the touchdown is where the nail in the coffin came from.
What did the refs have to do with this loss? Absolutely nothing...
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #96
Andrew6
Site Contributor
 
Andrew6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: League City
Age: 33
Posts: 3,092
Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
Well, Mr. Smarty pants, I don't read every thread like you do, NOT BECAUSE I"M TOO LAZY, but beacause I have a life, I have kids to spend time with and watch football games with, I don't have time to read every thread. But Obviously you get bothered that I mentioned the fact that I didn't read a post in this thread. you're probably one of the geeks that reads everyrything typed on this board and has no life outside this board.. Pathetic, if you ask me...

And I am responding to you because you sure like to dish it out but can't take it.. You're still pissed off cause I called you Rudy?

I can generally assume that some people blamed our loss on the Referees because of the TITLE OF THE THREAD. The last thing I want is Anyone mentioning the referees becasue th Texans got their asses kicked had nothing to do with the the Zebras.

Calm Down. Don't take your frustrations out on others on the board for something as trivial as this.
__________________
Daily Thought:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKYS. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
Andrew6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #97
GuerillaBlack
Money!
 
GuerillaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Montrose
Age: 23
Posts: 9,089
Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
What did the refs have to do with this loss? Absolutely nothing...
HA!
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #98
stingray
Hall of Fame
 
stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brownsville, Tx
Age: 41
Posts: 4,979
Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Calm Down. Don't take your frustrations out on others on the board for something as trivial as this.
That's my whole point.. This is trivial, but apparently, according to someone, I shouldn't post a comment unless I read the thread. You're right, this is trivial, but i'm not gonna let someone attack me for a general comment that was not intended to a specific person.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #99
Specnatz
Site Contributor
 
Specnatz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 8,620
Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
Well, Mr. Smarty pants, I don't read every thread like you do, NOT BECAUSE I"M TOO LAZY, but beacause I have a life, I have kids to spend time with and watch football games with, I don't have time to read every thread. But Obviously you get bothered that I mentioned the fact that I didn't read a post in this thread. you're probably one of the geeks that reads everyrything typed on this board and has no life outside this board.. Pathetic, if you ask me...

And I am responding to you because you sure like to dish it out but can't take it.. You're still pissed off cause I called you Rudy?

I can generally assume that some people would be pissed about the Referees because of the TITLE OF THE THREAD. The last thing I want is Anyone mentioning the referees because the Texans got their asses kicked had nothing to do with the the Zebras.

Look you are the one who came here spouting off about something that hardly anyone said, because you felt it was not neccessary to read and make up what you thought this thread was about, in other words you ASSumed you knew what this was about and you were wrong.

Where in the title does it say the Texans lost because of the officials? No where. As far as not having a life, whatever, but if I am going to comment on something I make sure I read about it so I do not look like more of an fool than I could if I did not read it and post something.

Oh and as far as the rudy comment goes, I forgot who even said that to me. You are not that important for me to remmeber.
__________________
The Invisible Poster!
Cynic at work, do not mind me; move along nothing to see here!
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007   #100
stingray
Hall of Fame
 
stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Brownsville, Tx
Age: 41
Posts: 4,979
Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Terrible Officiating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Look you are the one who came here spouting off about something that hardly anyone said, because you felt it was not neccessary to read and make up what you thought this thread was about, in other words you ASSumed you knew what this was about and you were wrong.

Where in the title does it say the Texans lost because of the officials? No where. As far as not having a life, whatever, but if I am going to comment on something I make sure I read about it so I do not look like more of an fool than I could if I did not read it and post something.

Oh and as far as the rudy comment goes, I forgot who even said that to me. You are not that important for me to remmeber.
I wouldn't use the word spouting off when All I did is state that I didn't want people to blame our loss on the officials. maybe most people didn't blame the officials in this thread, but I just think out efforts should be concentrated on how bad our Rush D is. Just bringing up the officials is really counterproductive...
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger