Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2007   #61
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Woah woah woah...what happened? I was gone before Ted made it back to the parking lot.
See, thats what Ted was talking about in his post and then my comment about missing the melee...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
We had a largely sucessful chili cookoff, some other great foods to share with some quality Titans fan who came in to visit. The kids had plenty of candy (early Halloween) and the weather was perfect.

A win would have been nice but at least we weren't terrible the whole game and we showed some fight even with less than a quarter of the fans.

The Titans and the Texans have some of the best fans in the NFL but there are some fans we could do without. I would like to send out a sarcastic "thanks a lot" to the group who brought their idiocy and ruined a nearly perfect day (had we won) and offer a sincere apology to our visiting fans for the behavior of each team's bottom of the barrel fans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I missed the melee 'cause I was working on getting my truck started...

With that said though, I think I am better off for having missed it.. Too ugly and not needed..
Old 10-22-2007   #62
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Dante, sent ya an e-mail!!

Last edited by SheTexan; 10-22-2007 at 11:57 AM.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #63
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3261 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Dante, sent ya an e-mail!!
Thanks Sandy
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #64
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 572 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

I miss all the exciting fun......

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #65
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBabe View Post
You don't have to.
Old 10-22-2007   #66
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBabe View Post
I was shocked how well by uber conervative future in-laws handled it. As soon as the dust started settling I sent them away to meet up with the future Mrs.

I don't blame anyone for anything, or respect anyone any less or anything like that. Stupid things happen, especially when there's beer and a loss that felt like a kick to the nads.

David Carr, we ALL agree (even the future inlaws) that whatever else happened, the Titans fans a) threw the first punch and b) every time they got pulled off instead of walking away they jumped back into the fray.

I hope everyone is all right and fully expect to see everyone back for the, crap, it's a long time until our next home game Whoever it is in 4 weeks.

I still <3 ALL the Blue Crew!!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #67
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I hope everyone is all right and fully expect to see everyone back for the, crap, it's a long time until our next home game Whoever it is in 4 weeks.

I still <3 ALL the Blue Crew!!
We play our "friends" from Louisiana Yank!! RB time!!
Sponsored links
Old 10-23-2007   #68
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I guess that would make us the Bush Beaters from Houston.
Old 10-23-2007   #69
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
GMA, I thought you would be saying "It's Miller Time!"
Old 10-23-2007   #70
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
GMA, I thought you would be saying "It's Miller Time!"
]

It's always MILLER TIME for me!!! He just don't get the misguided media hype that other player gets!!

We just gotta have faith that Mario will make RB have a very miserable day. IF NOT, I bet Demeco and Amobi will!!!!
Old 10-23-2007   #71
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

The Melee was an uncalled for tragedy in the blue crew. I would like to know if anyone knows where the two instagators were from in the lot. Someone has told me that they came from a tailgate that I am very friendly with, I guess that means every tailgate in the lot. It was sad to see the mayhem and I hope and pray it does not ever and I mean ever happen again. That being said I hope every one involved is OK, I hope everyone involved did not go to jail and I hope to see everyone involved back at reliant. I would appreciate being informed if any parking passes are revoked or tickets are revoked. The Blue Crew is not and will never be about the machoism of my team is better than yours so lets fight. I personally found the infraction disturbing but appreciated the quick responce of the authorities. I have conveyed an apology to all the People who traveled from Tennessee to party with us in the Blue Crew, and the Texans and I apologize to all who had to witness this mess. It was very embarrasing to me to say the least. I apologized for the blue Crew as a whole.
Old 10-23-2007   #72
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Titans

Quote:
I finally looked at the schedule. Away, away, bye.... Then hopefully win #6!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #73
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

So we hear from the Texan Swami (yankee) and we start our 9 game winning streak to 12 and 4. whooooo whhhoooooo GO TEXANS
Old 10-23-2007   #74
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Dude, Vinny...cmon' man. I was right there!
I'll catch you soon...I looked around but didn't see anyone in shorts and black socks...so I figured you split.
Quote:
Vinny came to see ME!!! You guys/gals just need to deal with it!!
I kept telling you I'd stop by one of these days...sorry I didn't make it by sooner, but the walk is tough on me, but the Texans have made it easier to get from the cash lot with metrolift being more available than in the past. I parked close by in the green lot last week so it made stopping by easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Carr View Post
I did get to see Vinny on my way out, so that was nice.
Nice running into you too...I think it's been 5 years? You didn't think I'd remember you but heck, I remembered our exact conversation...I have a pretty good memory.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007   #75
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Vinny I did not see you but I bet you saw me, shoulda said hi ok next time
Old 10-23-2007   #76
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Vinny I did not see you but I bet you saw me, shoulda said hi ok next time
I'm Sorry Joe....I did see you but you looked pretty preoccupied and I think most people were recovering from the game and trying to make sense of that fight so it was not the typical scene over there. I'll make sure to holler at you next time.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007   #77
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Thats cool man I did have my hands full
Old 10-25-2007   #78
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 17 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
The Melee was an uncalled for tragedy in the blue crew. I would like to know if anyone knows where the two instagators were from in the lot. Someone has told me that they came from a tailgate that I am very friendly with, I guess that means every tailgate in the lot. It was sad to see the mayhem and I hope and pray it does not ever and I mean ever happen again. That being said I hope every one involved is OK, I hope everyone involved did not go to jail and I hope to see everyone involved back at reliant. I would appreciate being informed if any parking passes are revoked or tickets are revoked. The Blue Crew is not and will never be about the machoism of my team is better than yours so lets fight. I personally found the infraction disturbing but appreciated the quick responce of the authorities. I have conveyed an apology to all the People who traveled from Tennessee to party with us in the Blue Crew, and the Texans and I apologize to all who had to witness this mess. It was very embarrasing to me to say the least. I apologized for the blue Crew as a whole.
My understanding (and this is just hear-say) is that these two individuals were met by someone inside the stadium during the game and were invited out to tailgate with us... I don't know if that is 100% accurate as to where they came from, but I hope they don't ever return. We have gotten along for 5 seasons prior to this one without any BIG incidents (we have had a few small fractions here and there, but all was good after a little time), but this last week was truely uncalled for. I'm just glad nobody was seriously hurt or arrested for that matter.
The two that joined us were looking for a fight, and unfortunately they had to come out to our group with that look...

Why can't we all just get along????
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read