Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2007   #41
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Titans

Quote:
I have been a very busy boy today (well Kathryn helped) and there will be a new trophy for the best chili (OK maybe not that one). I am bringing it Sunday. Last year's winners will keep theirs at home where they belong. There is no second place this year.
So it is written so it is law

new trophy for 1st place only
Old 10-20-2007   #42
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Oh, it's going to be bad. I think we may be able to pin-point the phantom farter now.
I have been thinking about this statement and I fail to make sense of it. It seems to be a reversal of what you would normally think.

If the is a section full of toxic gasses intermixed, it seems that it would be harder to find the "methane muffler".

Splain Lucy.
Old 10-20-2007   #43
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 40918 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm with Ted. It's going to be a hellish game, but the chances are very slim that we will find the culprit after all that chili.

The port-a-potties are going to be NASTY tomorrow. Everyone, make sure you go early!
Lauren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007   #44
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Got mine on the stove now.

Not interested in winning anything, but I figure one more pot of chili can't be a bad thing, right?

*Bonus - trying some fresh Bison meat this time.
Old 10-21-2007   #45
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm really debating on finding tickets to the game tommorow and struggling at work tommorow
Old 10-21-2007   #46
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Wake up and get going Blue Crew!!! Gonna be a HOT day for HOT chili, BUT, our TEXANS are gonna be HOT today and take back our house from the meatballs!!!

EVeryone try to make it into the stadium by the time they announce our team!!!! It would be an awesome feeling having OUR house full of fans by the time they show BUDS ugly mug on the big screen! Let's make sure we let that jacka*s know who WE support!!!

See ya all in a couple of hours!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007   #47
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Wake up and get going Blue Crew!!! Gonna be a HOT day for HOT chili, BUT, our TEXANS are gonna be HOT today and take back our house from the meatballs!!!

EVeryone try to make it into the stadium by the time they announce our team!!!! It would be an awesome feeling having OUR house full of fans by the time they show BUDS ugly mug on the big screen! Let's make sure we let that jacka*s know who WE support!!!

See ya all in a couple of hours!!!

Have fun today and have that stadium as loud as possible.
Sponsored links
Old 10-21-2007   #48
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Andrew!! Haven't you even heard about calling in SICK!!

Gonna miss ya today! Kara and her friend will keep Amy company on row C.
Old 10-21-2007   #49
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I brown mine at home so I can rinse the grease off. Hard to do that at the tailgate I can't stand greasy chili!! YUK!!! All the rest I will do there.

This just in.... the winner of the "2007 Chili Cook Off" is......

drum roll please...............

"SheTexan"
Old 10-21-2007   #50
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Andrew!! Haven't you even heard about calling in SICK!!

Gonna miss ya today! Kara and her friend will keep Amy company on row C.
I had gotten 6 extra tickets for the game in the 600's so Amy could take a few of her friends. My boss's son will be in our normal seats for the game. Boss told me his son was a HUGE HUGE texans fan so I didn't feel too bad about letting them go. As far as calling in sick BP watches TV too lol and I called in sick about a month ago when my ears had swollen shut.
Old 10-22-2007   #51
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

We had a largely sucessful chili cookoff, some other great foods to share with some quality Titans fan who came in to visit. The kids had plenty of candy (early Halloween) and the weather was perfect.

A win would have been nice but at least we weren't terrible the whole game and we showed some fight even with less than a quarter of the fans.

The Titans and the Texans have some of the best fans in the NFL but there are some fans we could do without. I would like to send out a sarcastic "thanks a lot" to the group who brought their idiocy and ruined a nearly perfect day (had we won) and offer a sincere apology to our visiting fans for the behavior of each team's bottom of the barrel fans.

Last edited by Tedc; 10-22-2007 at 09:43 AM.
Tedc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #52
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I missed the melee cause I was working on getting my truck started...

With that said though, I think I am better off for having missed it.. Too ugly and not needed..
Old 10-22-2007   #53
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

It was nice seeing some of you guys again. It's been a while...other than the depressing after game mood everyone looked good.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #54
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Titans

I missed VINNY!?!?!??!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #55
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I missed VINNY!?!?!??!
I finally met TC and saw Sandy, Dan and Ted...I would have walked around to some others but I was avoiding too much walking. I'll run into you one of these days.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #56
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 40918 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

I missed Vinny, too?! That sucks.

Oh well, see y'all at the Bucs game.
Lauren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #57
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Dude, Vinny...cmon' man. I was right there!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007   #58
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Vinny came to see ME!!! You guys/gals just need to deal with it!! J/K!!! Vinny came after the fight, so a lot of the Blue Crew had already left.
Old 10-22-2007   #59
David_Carr
Rookie

I did get to see Vinny on my way out, so that was nice.

I also want to say to anyone who might think I had anything to do other than attempt to break up a fight next to my wife is wrong. I was three tents away when whatever started happening started happening over there.

I pulled the bloody guy away and got popped in the throat. I've still never thrown a punch in my life. Thanks to my man A*** who picked me up and helped me out.

I don't know who said what or who jumped who. I don't know who the two guys on the ground were or where they came from. I don't know why it happened and I don't care. I didn't come here to troll or debate it.

I love all of your kids and I think for the most part you would all agree that I am someone who has worked to be good with them while I've watched them all grow up. I do apologize if you all had to explain yesterday to them, I can imagine that is uncomfortable.
Old 10-22-2007   #60
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Woah woah woah...what happened? I was gone before Ted made it back to the parking lot.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read