Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-10-2007   #1
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Titans Game..

I know that this is early but I want this to be remembered now and up until the 21st. Do NOT sell your tickets or give your tickets to Titans Fans. We al know what happend last year. Lets make the number of Titans fans at the game be cut in half!!!

Last edited by imatexan; 10-11-2007 at 04:54 PM.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007   #2
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans Game..

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I know that this is early but I want this to be remembered now and up until the 21st. Do NOT sale your tickets or gieve your tickets to Titans Fans. We al know what happend last year. Lets make the number of Titans fans at the game be cut in half!!!

I had to personally heckle two so-called Texan fans wearing Vince jerseys out of their seats last year. Make sure you make lots of references of their love for Bud Adams- that seems to be fairly effective.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #3
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I know that this is early but I want this to be remembered now and up until the 21st. Do NOT sale your tickets or gieve your tickets to Titans Fans. We al know what happend last year. Lets make the number of Titans fans at the game be cut in half!!!
I think you mean "sell" not sale and "give" not gieve.
Try using the spell checker next time it does work!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #4
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 27 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I had to personally heckle two so-called Texan fans wearing Vince jerseys out of their seats last year. Make sure you make lots of references of their love for Bud Adams- that seems to be fairly effective.
Is that something to be proud of? Screaming at someone until they leave because they have on a different jersey? Seems silly to me.
Old 10-11-2007   #5
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

i bought mine on ebay. front row 30 yard line behind titans bench. im gonna scream all game.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #6
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
People find the dumbest ways to get off topic...i changed it but come on give me a break!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #7
joshdctsv
Rookie

Quote:
You sure?

Quote:
Whay worry, just join us at www.3rdbaseaustin.com and you can watch the game no matter what.
Also go to www.keye42sucks.com and find out why they might not thso the game
joshdctsv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-11-2007   #8
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
i bought mine on ebay. front row 30 yard line behind titans bench. im gonna scream all game.
When tears are pooring down your face it is called "crying".

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't feed the trolls. If you ignore him, he will go away....
Old 10-11-2007   #10
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
BA this is not the trash talking area if you feel the need to make a stupid comment please do so in the appropriate area, that is why it was created.

Old 10-11-2007   #11
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dskillz View Post
Is that something to be proud of? Screaming at someone until they leave because they have on a different jersey? Seems silly to me.

Not screaming at them! Just quoting their love for Bud Adams and revealing the ridiculousness of their position. I don't heckle a genuine visiting fan. However, someon claiming to be a Texan fan that's rooting for another team- particularly one that left the city, I'm compelled to shine some light on that kind of idiocy.
Old 10-11-2007   #12
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
BA this is not the trash talking area if you feel the need to make a stupid comment please do so in the appropriate area, that is why it was created.

Do you think that the cause of last season amount of Titans fans was due to the man love of Young or actual Titans fans coming out of the woodwork?

Not smack just a question. I was under the impression that most of the people where actually from the area at the game.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #13
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

Whenever we see somebody wearing an opponents jersey in Reliant, we say welcome to Houston, Hope you enjoy your stay here....if they say..'but I live here" then we say YOU SUCK!

You wear the opposing teams jersey in the home team stadium, you better be ready to get the business from all the home team fans...as long as it's not malicious or vulgar, I say throw it at em!
Go Texans!
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #14
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post
Whenever we see somebody wearing an opponents jersey in Reliant, we say welcome to Houston, Hope you enjoy your stay here....if they say..'but I live here" then we say YOU SUCK!

You wear the opposing teams jersey in the home team stadium, you better be ready to get the business from all the home team fans...as long as it's not malicious or vulgar, I say throw it at em!
Go Texans!
How about when they say, "I live here and am a Texan fan but I'm wearing a Vince Young jersey because he's my favorite player and we should've drafted him... I hope he kicks our butt. Then, after the game, I'll cheer for him as he takes a victory lap around the stadium."
Old 10-12-2007   #15
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
How about when they say, "I live here and am a Texan fan but I'm wearing a Vince Young jersey because he's my favorite player and we should've drafted him... I hope he kicks our butt. Then, after the game, I'll cheer for him as he takes a victory lap around the stadium."
Asl if their name is Dream on the board?
Old 10-12-2007   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Machine View Post

Go Texans!
I have a little different approach. If they come by our tailgate we treat them with our famous Texas hospitality, however, once they get their tickets scanned - they are the enemy and I con't care where they live - THEY SUCK!

I just try to keep it clean and fun for the kiddos....
Old 10-12-2007   #17
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
My immature response: Your mom.
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read