Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-11-2007   #21
real

Default Re: Message from Jags: Don't bring the Bull to a Cat Fight

Lmao!
Old 10-11-2007   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Does anyone else wanna lay on the ground and kiss mo jones-drew's backside in this thread??? Aren't we supposed to be against the other team?
Someone mentioned he was like a fire hydrant:

Old 10-11-2007   #23
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Someone mentioned he was like a fire hydrant:

lol!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #24
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 103999 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Easy now.

1: I like Sage.
2: I realize that we need a GOOD RB, even if it is a midget at 4ft.
3: I also realize that one needs to give something to get something.
4: In response to your other two paragraphs. I do not find it 'presumptuous' that a Jags fan sees his team as the stronger of the two. In fact he has every right to do so, considering the injuries we are having at the time.
Also 'cautiously optimistic' is not something I have a problem with, it's often to be preferred to all-out cool-aiding.
5: Garrard is no longer a backup, he's the Jags starter and doing a really good job too.
6: A note. I have a hard time seeing why we have a 'tradition' of beating the Jags. Sure we have won more than we've lost, but that winning tradition happened during our Carr years, and for better or worse, those days are behind us. Fact is, both teams have new QB's, both teams have alot of potential.
Sage is to me, MS against the Dolphins. He's a great leader, has pocket presence, but just doesn't throw the ball on target. I've seen that when he's played for us... and when he played for the skins and fins.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #25
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Does anyone else wanna lay on the ground and kiss mo jones-drew's backside in this thread??? Aren't we supposed to be against the other team?

fine then he sucks- he should study ron dayne to see how a power back should 'run' (i use that term loosely)...

bottomline, the kid can play and is a big obstacle for us to have to overcome on sunday if we are to win.. why should we act like children and say every jag 'sucks' when its obvious they're not

ps.. i meant if he hit you, id imagine its like being hit like a fire-hydrant (small but sore)
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #26
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243112 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is an excerpt from John McClain's Chronicle blog just before the last Texan/Cat meeting:

Quote:
The Jaguars are looking for revenge for that 27-7 embarrassment they suffered at Reliant Stadium. Veteran running back Fred Taylor told reporters the Jaguars won't lose. That's guaranteeing a victory without using the word "guarantee." Geez, Fred, why don't you really go out on a limb and predict the score? The Jaguars are 4-0 at home this season. They've outscored opponents 111-24, which means they've defeated them by an average score of 27-6. In their last two home games, they've outscored the Jets and Titans 78-7. It could get ugly. Real ugly.
Could the Cats be looking at another surprise?.............My guess, it's again gonna be all Bull........
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007   #27
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243112 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

duplicate
Sponsored links
Old 10-11-2007   #28
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
fine then he sucks- he should study ron dayne to see how a power back should 'run' (i use that term loosely)...

bottomline, the kid can play and is a big obstacle for us to have to overcome on sunday if we are to win.. why should we act like children and say every jag 'sucks' when its obvious they're not
ps.. i meant if he hit you, id imagine its like being hit like a fire-hydrant (small but sore)
This coming from a guy that uses all lower case... j/j

Anyways, he is an opponent. Quit slobbin on his knob... I never said that the guy didn't have any talent for the record either. I made fun of his height, big deal. Some of you guys are soooo touchy!
Old 10-12-2007   #29
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

The Jags have fans? I saw a story on Put up your Dukes that they cant even scalp tickets behind the cheerleaders.They are about to move. In fact Ive never met anyone from Jacksonville. I dont think they exist. Is Jacksonville a figment of our imagination? Or is it Floridian for "who would live here"? I was even in Jacksonville and I never met a local. Who goes to the games?
Which begs the question. How does freaking Jacksonville have a team and San Antonio doesnt? Oh yeah that walking skeleton in Dallas, I forgot.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #30
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I would love a 4 foot running back as a sherpa for my next expedition up Mt. Bonnell. What I love more is folks digging at other members for not throwing flowers at their sarcastic rants by pointing virtual fingers.
Old 10-12-2007   #31
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.
i think some of you guys are in the wrong forum.. theres a smack forum which seems to be what ye're looking for
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #32
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I really hate it when people put red letters on top of a green background. Or vice versa.

Or when the viewing maps have large sections of red and green right next to each other.

Doing that should be banned from the world.
yeah, jpeg kinda broke the red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I would love a 4 foot running back as a sherpa for my next expedition up Mt. Bonnell. What I love more is folks digging at other members for not throwing flowers at their sarcastic rants by pointing virtual fingers.
yeah, it helps to have a low center of gravity when climbing with gear.
Old 10-12-2007   #33
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Such an eloquent way to put it... Your diction is superb.

However, this game is still a rivalry is it not?

BTW, A yes or no answer would be sufficient. You don't have to come up with some poetic syntax or whatever to get your point across.
Old 10-12-2007   #34
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 321362 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
yeah, jpeg kinda broke the red.
I'm color blind. They blend together. It's like putting a shade of red over another shade of red.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #35
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'm color blind. They blend together. It's like putting a shade of red over another shade of red.
me too. My eye doctor told me that red/green color blind is very common among men mostly.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007   #36
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
me too. My eye doctor told me that red/green color blind is very common among men mostly.
I know at least two other people who are color blind one being my brother-n-law and we (his wife included) make fun of him all the time about it. I know that is sorta wrong but it is family.

Old 10-12-2007   #37
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

For those who are color blind, this is a succint and accurate review that may interest you.
Old 10-13-2007   #38
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Now that AJ has been made a definite no show for Sunday, the line is now wavering from its original 6 1/2 Cat favor to 7-7 1/2............silly bookies
Old 10-13-2007   #39
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 152103 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Not to thread jack - but I'm also color blind. Not completly though. Dark colors give me fits. Anyone seen the color blind people suck shirt? Kinda funny, link, since some of us can't read the shirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007   #40
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Now that AJ has been made a definite no show for Sunday, the line is now wavering from its original 6 1/2 Cat favor to 7-7 1/2............silly bookies
Whoa! I may have to dust off my middle sniffer.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read