Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-09-2007   #21
gwallaia

Rep Power: 82734 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh no! A "teal-out"!

A "teal-out" .
How quaint.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #22
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post

Oh no! 65,000 screaming seats!!
oooh, can anyone put that caption on the bottom of the picture?

That's funny.
Old 10-09-2007   #23
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
does a dude ever say: 'im going to paint that wall steel blue'? just saying
Probably not, but this CHICK does!! I have two of them. Hardest damn paint job I have even done too!

Seattle wears more TEAL than the Jac-offs do, and they went to the SB.

White is the most boring and least intimidating color there is. JMO!! I DO NOT like the all white TEXAN look. Makes me want to snore!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #24
battleDEADday

Wow, you guys are pathetic. I went to the Jags game at Houston last year, and that stadium is by far the most pathetic place to watch a football game. Half the seats were empty, the crowd barely made any noise, they even had a recording of fans yelling out T E X A N S because obviously the home fans are pathetic. So please, dont talk **** about the Jaguars, their fans are 10 times more louder and less pathetic than Texans fans. Sure Jacksonvilles population isint boosted by millions of Mexicans crossing the border, or katrina victims, but that little city has a hell of a lot more passion about football than Houston. Case Closed.
Old 10-09-2007   #25
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:

Welcome to the AFC South LA.

What do you think their new name and logo will be?
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #26
RamRod
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Teal is one of those 'chick colors'. No dude ever says "I think I'll paint that wall teal". We go with base colors, green, blue, brown, red, etc. If we want to vary, we might say light or dark. But women pick those names we've never heard of, teal, muave, fuchsia. Seriously, what are these colors?!

Sort of like certain chick emotions. "Verklempt" comes to mind (i.e. "overcome with emotion")
dude ...... you were my hero until you spelled out those last three colors
RamRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #27
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Teal........the new gang color. Coming to a Victoria Secret store near you.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-09-2007   #28
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

If it were socially acceptable I would wrap myself in teal....and velvet of course.
Old 10-09-2007   #29
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 28177 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

That was great! ROFLMAO.
Old 10-09-2007   #30
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, here is where I'm coming from on this whole "Teal Out" thing

Old 10-10-2007   #31
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

^^ Lmao
Old 10-10-2007   #32
jaxfan21
Rookie

Ask the Steelers how the teal night worked out. I love how you are dogging Teal coming from a city that used to have baby blue as a uniform color. Who cares about the color, we could wear pink and we will still have a better franchise than you. Let me guess the Jags can't sell tickets but that is not on the franchise that is on the spoiled Gator and Noles fans who think you need to score 100 points a game in order for it to be a good game. I will be in my seats with about 60000 other fans. And all that matters is the final score.
jaxfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007   #33
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxfan21 View Post
Ask the Steelers how the teal night worked out. I love how you are dogging Teal coming from a city that used to have baby blue as a uniform color. Who cares about the color, we could wear pink and we will still have a better franchise than you. Let me guess the Jags can't sell tickets but that is not on the franchise that is on the spoiled Gator and Noles fans who think you need to score 100 points a game in order for it to be a good game. I will be in my seats with about 60000 other fans. And all that matters is the final score.
What makes you think you have a better franchise than us?

At least the Titans can say they've been to a superbowl, besides going to the playoffs about 4-5 times what's been so special about the Jags? I just don't get where the "We still have a better franchise?" Lol says who?

Its kinda funny, because you guys could be doing extremely well or really bad, but the same thing happens when you play Houston...you lose.

Lol about the 60,000 fans though. More like 60.
Old 10-10-2007   #34
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

The Texans fans that show should bring a Steel Blue Tarp, and a Battle Red Tarp
Old 10-10-2007   #35
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 33364 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Ok, here is where I'm coming from on this whole "Teal Out" thing

You must spread some reputation...

Old 10-10-2007   #36
Exithios
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Exithios was voted MVPExithios was voted MVPExithios was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxfan21 View Post
Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

The Oilers were one of the most loved (and hated) franchises of their day. You can not possibly be knocking the "luv ya blue" days" in the defense of your teal tarped seats.

My $0.02
Exithios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007   #37
duvalbill
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
What makes you think you have a better franchise than us?

At least the Titans can say they've been to a superbowl, besides going to the playoffs about 4-5 times what's been so special about the Jags? I just don't get where the "We still have a better franchise?" Lol says who?

Its kinda funny, because you guys could be doing extremely well or really bad, but the same thing happens when you play Houston...you lose.

Lol about the 60,000 fans though. More like 60.
There probably will be about 60,00 fans at the game. Unfortunately, many fans wait until the last minute to buy tickets which led us to the blackout we had last game. I have also heard that although your stadium is always sold out, that fan attendance is not the best. Is this true? In any event, I'm hoping for a good, clean game w/ no injuries.
BTW-how do you guys feel about the Travis Johnson hit? He was a monster at FSU, and I could definitely see his point.
Old 10-10-2007   #38
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

That may be true, but only because half of us are sitting in our cars on I-10, I-45, Westheimer, etc. etc. "Real men of Genius" ...
Old 10-10-2007   #39
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by duvalbill View Post
There probably will be about 60,00 fans at the game. Unfortunately, many fans wait until the last minute to buy tickets which led us to the blackout we had last game. I have also heard that although your stadium is always sold out, that fan attendance is not the best. Is this true? In any event, I'm hoping for a good, clean game w/ no injuries.
BTW-how do you guys feel about the Travis Johnson hit? He was a monster at FSU, and I could definitely see his point.
I don't know about fan attendance, it probably varies depending on how we are doing.

Also, there are many threads around here about Travis, I think most of us understand where he was coming from but disagree with his post game comments.
Old 10-10-2007   #40
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
The Texans need to sign Techno Viking for this week to battle the wussifying effect of the "Teal Out". He could lead them into the stands wearing a Battle Red pair of shorts (no jersey, Techno Viking only comes in "bare chested" mode) and do his Techno Viking dance as he walks out of the tunnel.

And oh yes, there's a Techno Viking avatar on it's way. I'm not sure what it will be yet but it's destined to happen.
I've got this photo with TechnoViking covered in teal body paint (photoshoped bodypaint atleast), with the caption "TechnoViking is going as an empty Jacksonville Municipal Stadium seat for Halloween!"

Not that great I know,but it made me laugh. And I'd post it to, but I can't seem to get to my hosting site from work the last few days
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read