Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-08-2007   #21
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak news conference at 3:30 PM

On Darius Walker, he said that although he was doing some good things on the practice field, he was NOT READY.

Edit: Forgot I said that already.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #22
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Hold out AG for the Titans game here in Houston in 2 weeks, and definitely don't bring him back prematurely for the Jags in FLA this week. They got rid of the statue and with the nimble Jarrod now their QB, I dunno how we can sweep them this year ? They are playing very well.
Hopefully we've got both AG & AJ in 2 weeks - that's the game we need to point towards.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #23
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Brining Walker onto the roster to give him a few carries is a waste of a roster spot and of practice squad eligibility.

Great if JJ and Green can be back for next week, although Schaub has looked really good carrying the team on his arm when throwing to Davis, Walters and Daniels.

With the success we have had through the air, any chance we become more pass orientated?
Old 10-08-2007   #24
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Brining Walker onto the roster to give him a few carries is a waste of a roster spot and of practice squad eligibility.

Great if JJ and Green can be back for next week, although Schaub has looked really good carrying the team on his arm when throwing to Davis, Walters and Daniels.

With the success we have had through the air, any chance we become more pass orientated?
Not sure how much MORE we can become rely on the pass.
Old 10-08-2007   #25
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonhurricane View Post
Are you kidding me? I suffered that injury in high school and was one of the most painful things I have endured. Beast...
I saw his arm all taped up. I was wondering what was going on with that. Helps make his cheesy website a little easier to stomach.
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #26
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
Hold out AG for the Titans game here in Houston in 2 weeks, and definitely don't bring him back prematurely for the Jags in FLA this week. They got rid of the statue and with the nimble Jarrod now their QB, I dunno how we can sweep them this year ? They are playing very well.
Hopefully we've got both AG & AJ in 2 weeks - that's the game we need to point towards.
I think that's the mentality they went into last week. He was practicing with no limitations and I kept hearing he was probably going to play. He most likely didn't play yesterday as a precautionary measure and should be good to go this week.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #27
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstars View Post
I think that's the mentality they went into last week. He was practicing with no limitations and I kept hearing he was probably going to play. He most likely didn't play yesterday as a precautionary measure and should be good to go this week.
Well, I hope so. But if he comes in for one play, and immediately hobbles off the field like he did in the Indy game, then I'll know they brought him back too soon.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-08-2007   #28
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 268617 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

What Kubiak means when he says that Walker is "not ready" yet is HE CAN'T BLOCK..........and in our scheme, an RB that CANNOT BLOCK, CANNOT PLAY!!!!!!
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #29
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Axiomatic.

Kubiak never dumps a specific player in the grease unless he isn't working hard.

For example.

He goes on and on about his belief in Dayne and Gado.

But.......

But he did talk to Rick Smith about Lundy. Knows Lundy is in shape. And Lundy worked out for some unnamed team today.
That unnamed team is the Bucs.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #30
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
What Kubiak means when he says that Walker is "not ready" yet is HE CAN'T BLOCK..........and in our scheme, an RB that CANNOT BLOCK, CANNOT PLAY!!!!!!
Exactly. That is usually the biggest thing that running backs struggle with when they move up from college. It takes time, but it is better than him being in a game and risking Schaub getting injured because of a missed block or blown assignment.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #31
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak presser here.

Here's some excerpts of interest:

Quote:
(on DT Travis Johnsonís reaction to the play) ďNaturally, you go back- you guys see those plays- we see them full speed on the field; we donít see instant replays and all those things you guys see during the game. So as a coach, you want to go back and you look at the tape and evaluate the situation. And I think itís a very, very unfortunate situation to be honest with you. Iíve been on the phone this morning with the league. I had conversations with the league office, and hereís the way I see it. First off, the league told me that the blockís a legal block- his headís in position- itís a legal block. I understand that, but in my opinion itís created a situation I think we need to look at, too. I think the league needs to take a look at it; hopefully, the competition committee takes a look at it, because one of the things we do in football with special teams plays, with change of possessions, weíve eliminated cutting because the ballís all over the place and the players are all over the place in the open field. So we donít have it; we donít have it on change of possession turnovers. If you look at this play, it had a little bit of everything. It had a fumble that went all the way to the sidelines and was recovered by the same team, so there was no change of possession. All of a sudden, it turned into an open field play with the talent of Ted Ginn, Jr., so in a lot of ways this play was a lot like a return or something. But it wasnít because there was never a change of possession. And then you have a play as unfortunate as that taking place where two players could have very easily been hurt very badly. I just hope they take a look at it and decide if thatís what they want. I think itís just a very unfortunate incident and it looks like fortunately both of these players are going to be okay. But it was a nasty collision.Ē

(on what he wants the league to do about the play) ďI donít want Ė thatís not up to me. What I wanted to do is just really understand the situation and how they saw the play and want them to just take a look at that play. I donít know. I really donít know, John. I think itís a crazy play and itís a heck of a collision going on between two players. And, as I said, they could have both been hurt very, very bad. You know, maybe they take a look at it and something is done maybe down the road about those types of plays taking place behind the line of scrimmage. I donít know, but I would like to see them just take a look at it, and our competition committee has been awesome. I know as coaches weíre looking at that all the time in the offseason, and there are plays that come up that may change things. I donít know. Iím not one to say something has to change. I think itís good that we all take a look at it.Ē

(on what it say about the team to win with so many injuries) ďI think it was very important. Weíve got guys out. Weíre missing some very key players on our football team. We still had some good things going on, but we didnít have any wins to show for it in the last couple of weeks. We played a team yesterday that got a little healthier- got their leader back on defense. Weíre still missing those keys players. We need to find a way to win. Weíve had some good things happen on both sides of the ball, but the bottom line in this league is finding a way to win. And we were not at our best yesterday playing, but we still hung in there and gutted out a heck of a win thanks to Kris (Brown). But I think it meant a lot to our football team and it meant a lot to their confidence as we move forward if weíre going to be missing Ahman (Green); if youíre going to be missing Andre (Johnson), Jacoby (Jones); if youíre going to be missing Steve McKinney, youíve got to still line up and play and find a way to get things done.Ē

(on if the issue with DT Travis Johnson is over) ďYeah, weíre moving on from the play. Itíll be evaluated, but weíre moving on from that standpointĒ

ďOh, itís been addressed. It was addressed right away. As I said, thatís part of our business. We all have to keep our composure. Coaches, players, weíre in tough situations, tough environments, very competitive, very emotional, but the one thing that never changes, we all have to keep our composure and you canít ever do anything to hurt your football team. He understands that; he understood that from the get-go.Ē
Kubiak Translation. We chewed his ass but he's our guy and we are defending him and we don't want this to be a distraction or make it into something bigger than it is.

Quote:
(on if he would bring back RB Wali Lundy and what he is worried about with RB Darius Walker) ďIím not worried about anything on Darius (Walker). Heís still got a ways to go; heís done some good things in practice. When we look at our situation in the backfield, we canít sit here and tell you that weíre not running the ball well because Ronnie (Dayne) and Samkon (Gado) arenít running the ball well. Can they run the ball better? Yes, they can. But itís a combination of problems, some of the things weíre doing up front. Weíre running some bad plays; thatís on us as coaches to make sure weíre in the right scheme and not running uphill so to speak. Everybodyís involved in that, and Samkon (Gado) and Ronnie (Dayne) are going to get better, and theyíve got to get better. Weíve got to get better upfront. Weíve got to get better as coaches. Weíre not going to panic. I believe in those two players. I believe Darius (Walker) has made a lot of progress and there may come a time to take a look at Darius, but weíre not going to panic by any means. Weíre going to get better through some more work.Ē
Quote:
(on if the running backs are hitting the holes properly) ďWell, like I said, I think there are times when maybe we donít read our keys as well. There are times where weíre not doing as good a job up front. There are times that weíre running uphill; when I say that, weíre running right into a safety support system or something that weíve got to get into a better play or call a better play, however that pans out. But I think itís a lot of things. Itís not just one thing, and itís everybody having to do something a little bit better. We put a lot of extra attention into it last week. It didnít get a lot better this week. Weíre going to go put the same attention to it this next week. Weíve got the people to do it, weíve just got to keep battling to get it done.Ē

(on if RB Wali Lundy is the wrong style of back) ďItís not that, thatís not the wrong style or anything like that. We liked Wali. Yíall know that; he started for us last year. We went through camp, we felt like these players played a little better throughout camp and earned this right. That is something we do talk about; (general manager) Rick (Smith) and I had the conversation today. I know I think Waliís working out for a team today and Iím not quite sure who it is, but we canít, as I said, we canít panic, or Iím not going to give up on a couple of guys that are doing everything that I want them to do. Iím going to give them a chance to get better. Iím going to give us a chance to get better, and I would think that Samkon (Gado) and Ronnie (Dayne) will be here Wednesday morning ready to get better.Ē
Kubiak Translation: Our running game is crap. We have no viable other options (yet) so we are just gonna have to deal and look at options.

Quote:
(on how much freedom QB Matt Schaub has to change plays and how could that prevent from running into bad situations) ďOur running game is taught as such that we donít mind running into eight-man fronts. The run game that we put in, we can adjust versus eight-man fronts. Thatís something we have to do better, just to get better doing that. What I mean is, there were a couple time when we spread the field yesterday trying to get a five or six man box and all of a sudden we get a buzz safety of something that coming down in the hole, something that comes down very, very late that we canít get to or canít account for and all of sudden, you have a bad play. The way to fix that, we could give (QB) Matt (Schaub) more freedom. The way to fix that is to continue to throw the ball. People want to do that, so there are ways of attacking that. We have to come out of a game that we have 30 runs saying that we gave ourselves 30 good chances. We canít have 30 runs and say on 22 of them, we should have had something positive happen here, but on these eight, thereís nothing we can do. You canít do that because youíre wasting snaps.Ē
Kubiak Translation: The running system we are teaching is crap.

Quote:
(on if there is anything he can do up front to help the running game) ďYesterday if you watched the game, we tried to spread the Dolphins out. Thatís what we tried to do. We went to a lot of different personnel, spread the field trying to get a five to six man box and do some things a little bit different then we had in the past. When we looked at the game, we felt like we had some running lanes that we could do a better job of hitting. There were some times we didnít do as good a job up front, like I said. When youíre struggling with something, youíre right, you have to start searching. One of the things weíre doing today as a staff, we spent the whole morning evaluating ourselves. I like to do that about every four or five weeks. I donít like to wait until the end of the season and say why were we doing that half the year. We stop every four or five weeks and evaluate ourselves, so thatís what we did today. Hopefully, we found a few answers and hopefully, weíre going to get better.Ē

(on how you evaluate yourself) ďBasically, you get in a room and watch your cut ups and try and figure out what your players are doing well, what is your team doing well. Sometimes, you can get a little skewed in your view of whatís going on and you go back and you look and have a player thatís playing really, really well for you that you may not be noticing like you should be noticing. Itís really just a stop and evaluate. Hereís where we go the next four weeks. Letís make sure we have these players in these positions to be successful. Letís make sure weíre doing this. Letís eliminate this. We donít do this well, letís get rid of it. Itís something that you do at the end of the year but I like to do it every four or five weeks. I like to catch things. Once you wait until the end of the year, itís kind of late. We try to do it about once a month.Ē
Kubiak Translation: Sherman better fix his Green Bay style of running because it is crap.

Quote:
(on the defense in the second half) ďI donít know. We didnít tackle well the last two weeks in the first half and we were talking about that as coaches today. There has to be a sense of urgency in this business. We walked in yesterday at halftime and you look at how many bad things had happened to our football team and to sit there and youíre down 16-10. The one thing I like about our group right now is I see them grabbing problems. In the past, I think, if something started going bad, it would keep going bad. You couldnít stop it. Right now, our guys find ways to stop things. When things arenít going good, they settle down. They get it stopped. They get it fixed. They go play. We knew at halftime yesterday, it was about tackling a little better on defense and not turning the ball over on offense. We went out and fixed those two things and found a way to win. In this league, you have to be able to do that. You canít let one quarter or one half turn into 60 minutes and I think this team is getting better at that.Ē
Kubiak Translation: I really don't want to talk about the defense so I will say something fluffy. Hey, look at that puppy!
Old 10-08-2007   #32
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 74078 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
About the running game, it's not just Dayne and Gado, there are problems up front, mentioned the Mckinney loss, but other things up front, mentioned that "they were running uphill" on some plays, meaning they had the wrong scheme at time. It's "a lot of things".
I'm stunned! Stunned I tell you! Wrong scheme in the NFL? O-line not working like a well oiled machine? What next - the o-line talent isn't up to par?
Old 10-08-2007   #33
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Kubiak presser here.
Here's some excerpts of interest:

Kubiak Translation. We chewed his ass but he's our guy and we are defending him and we don't want this to be a distraction or make it into something bigger than it is.

Kubiak Translation: Our running game is crap. We have no viable other options (yet) so we are just gonna have to deal and look at options.

Kubiak Translation: The running system we are teaching is crap.

Kubiak Translation: Sherman better fix his Green Bay style of running because it is crap.

Kubiak Translation: I really don't want to talk about the defense so I will say something fluffy. Hey, look at that puppy!
I have to work on my BS translator, it doesn't seem to work as well as your's does.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #34
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
what does he mean Dayne and Gado have done everything right? Sure, our OL has been a major disapointment in the run game, but I have seen plenty of holes and watched our running backs run directly into piles.

*sigh*
You know I'll defend Dayne... that's my boy. I started him over Frank Gore in my Fantasy league this weekend, and it looks like the right move.

But Dayne doesn't have the vision, or the ability to cut like he needs to.

Still... saying our OLine is a major disappointment is an understatement. There are very few running backs who would have been successful behind our line the last three weeks.

Better with Green?? Most likely, but still not good.

It's flat out pathetic the way our OL, and our tightends block, even worse when you see them in the open field. It's like they aren't even trying.

First, when they see someone coming, they try to get out of the way... as if they are carrying the ball. They need to put that guy(the first guy they see) on his bum.

Then when they try to throw a block, they either hit the ground way to early(where the defender has all day to run around(or over) them), or they make a wussified feint at a block, and get punk'd by someone 100 pounds lighter.

Remember last year, after the game, we'd talk about the hit Vonta Leach put on so & so?? Or Pitts pulling and steam roll'n some poor sap??

Not this year.
Old 10-08-2007   #35
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You know I'll defend Dayne... that's my boy. I started him over Frank Gore in my Fantasy league this weekend...
I got to find a way to get you in my money league next year. I like the way you think.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #36
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I got to find a way to get you in my money league next year. I like the way you think.
Come on Vinny...play nice with others.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #37
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin229 View Post
Come on Vinny...play nice with others.
tough league to get into...I don't invite just anyone you know.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #38
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
tough league to get into...I don't invite just anyone you know.
Now that is just funny.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read