Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 05-25-2004   #21
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783
I don't think we can "Write Off" any opponets. As a third year team we have to play them all as though we were in the playoffs and fighting for our lives.
I agree. The texans cant write off any opponents. But I was asking what teams can we, as NFL fans, write off as in wont make playoffs.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2004   #22
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

I would feel confident with picking 49rz and SD. The other teams have some talent. Rookie QB's can play well. I am considering the overall team and suggesting this. The Redskins are interesting. Snyder is once again trying to buy the Lombardi. This is not baseball Dan. He should buy a baseball team. Then George would have some more competition. Anyway I think the Redskins may be lacking chemistry, but I am not writing them off because I like Gibbs.
Old 05-30-2004   #23
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

San Diego is bad... but I can't write off a team with LaDainian Tomlinson on it!
If you try shutting him down running, he'll just catch passes on you.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read