Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2007   #41
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt
 
TexansLucky13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Maryland
Age: 26
Posts: 4,770
Rep Power: 4279 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
TexansLucky13

At least be man enough to argue against my point in the forum. First this is a rival talk forum so down rep'ing makes no sense and you have not really proven a point accept in your own mind.
Ah, I must have struck a nerve. I love your direct response... it reveals insecurity.

Your post didn't deserve to be discussed. Despite all attempts on this board, we have never been able to cure your flawed logic on a great many subjects. Why try? It seems I found the best way to deal with it.

But for the record, I agree with many people on here who are finding it ironic for a Titans fan to be pointing fingers about bad conduct.
__________________
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #42
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill
 
Blazing Arrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 37
Posts: 2,906
Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Ah, I must have struck a nerve. I love your direct response... it reveals insecurity.

Your post didn't deserve to be discussed. Despite all attempts on this board, we have never been able to cure your flawed logic on a great many subjects. Why try? It seems I found the best way to deal with it.

But for the record, I agree with many people on here who are finding it ironic for a Titans fan to be pointing fingers about bad conduct.
I was not the one unwilling to put my thoughts out to the public. You sent a message via the rep process. Seems you were the one so insecure about your reply that only I could see it .... or did I miss something?

Doesn't "get" to me, I was just pointing out the pointlessness of what you did. It shows your age .....

I have never defended the actions of either AH or Pacman. I have defended a fair treatment of the situation across the board for all players in the NFL. I find it funny that still someone comes to dog pacman with the classless action of there own player looming.



The hit was fine, being angry about the hit is even acceptable, walking over and pointing to an unconscious man laying on the ground for less then a second could even be understood but once he realize that Green was not moving his decency as a human being should have set in and he should have been waving for help. Instead Clark has to guild him to the sidelines. Later he tells the media and who ever will listen just what type of a worthless individual he is. He watched the guy get carried off in a stretcher very similar to what happened to his own team mate and still has no decency. Yeah after his agent told him to STFU he comes out all humble.

To save his job!
__________________


RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #43
GP 
Go Texans!
 
GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TEXAS!
Posts: 17,747
Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

He's earned the right to go to a strip club and toss dollar bills around.

Needs to be quiet and just serve the suspension.
__________________
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #44
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill
 
Blazing Arrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 37
Posts: 2,906
Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshafer_1976 View Post
He's earned the right to go to a strip club and toss dollar bills around.

Needs to be quiet and just serve the suspension.

100% agreement ....

If he is gone the entire season serves him right ... but I would like him to actually be conviceted of a crime before he is banned .....
__________________


RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #45
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame
 
Leahmic223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,076
Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I was not the one unwilling to put my thoughts out to the public. You sent a message via the rep process. Seems you were the one so insecure about your reply that only I could see it .... or did I miss something?

Doesn't "get" to me, I was just pointing out the pointlessness of what you did. It shows your age .....

I have never defended the actions of either AH or Pacman. I have defended a fair treatment of the situation across the board for all players in the NFL. I find it funny that still someone comes to dog pacman with the classless action of there own player looming.



The hit was fine, being angry about the hit is even acceptable, walking over and pointing to an unconscious man laying on the ground for less then a second could even be understood but once he realize that Green was not moving his decency as a human being should have set in and he should have been waving for help. Instead Clark has to guild him to the sidelines. Later he tells the media and who ever will listen just what type of a worthless individual he is. He watched the guy get carried off in a stretcher very similar to what happened to his own team mate and still has no decency. Yeah after his agent told him to STFU he comes out all humble.

To save his job!
What makes him a worthless individual?

Like I said, I find it odd that the Ex-NFL players completely understand where Travis is coming from. His season could have ended that day, his career could have ended that day. No one sees that, everyone sees a 37 year old QB who launched himself helplessly infront of a semi truck who not only put himself in danger but Travis in danger.

All the guy did was spit out a few words. He verbally attacked a guy for almost giving him a season or career ending injury and all of a sudden he's this horrible horrible person?

I understand the situation Trent Green is in, but say a red car and a blue car crash on a highway. In the red car a woman, in the blue car a teenager in his new car. Say it was the blue car's fault, and say the result was the driver of the blue car was paralyzed yet the red car received no significant damage.

With that said, since the driver of the Blue car was the one that received the damage and was the one that initiated the crash...and the driver had a major injury...who do you thinks get the most sympathy out of that?

That is all this is, sympathy. Do you expect the woman to have sympathy for the driver although he almost ended her life? I don't think she would have any sympathy for the Teenager or she would be a reall forgiving person.

That's where Travis is at, why should he have any sympathy for a man that could have ended his career or season? All he did was verbally attack the guy, man I hope he didn't hurt Trent Green's feelings...

With that said Travis had to have a MRI on his knee, he's lucky he got out of that safe but Kubiak says he has one hell of a bruise. I think you bipolar are seeing things from one side. Do you completely ignore that Travis was flipped on that play and could have hurt his knee, his wrist, and his neck? As Mike Ditka said several times, when I heard it was a injury on the play I thought it was Travis who was hurt not Green.

Travis was in the wrong for his comments AFTER the game, that is all. He could have handled that better but he did apologize for going too far. Also whether or not you think it was sincere or not who cares, he apologized. Even if he came out apologizing the first time some people would still not have thought it to be sincere. Even if he apologized in the first place he wouldn't have meant it, so what does it matter?

I just don't get how this makes Travis such a horrible human being, some people are going way overboard with this. One guy says he wishes Travis got hurt and never play ball again, and some people are saying he's this horrible man, this horrible person. Did he make a classless statement after the game, yeah I agree with you he did, but does that make him horrible person? I guess you've never said anything bad to any one right?

Last edited by Leahmic223; 10-09-2007 at 03:16 AM.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor
 
Texan_Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Houston. Mediocrity Lives Here!!
Section: Bull Pen!!
Age: 47
Posts: 48,359
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Most players on O do not wear long hair for that exact reason. I believe it was edge who originally complained about the hair tackle and the league upheld it was legit.
It was that pot smoking R. Williams who got pulled down by his hair. The guy who did it was ridiculed because its one of those 'unspoken' sportsman type rules... You know, like going after someone's knees who are in a full sprint across the field looking at a ball carrier...

Trent Green chose to take the cheap shot and he suffered the consequences.
__________________
We SUCK AGAIN!
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #47
Brandon420tx
Flounder
 
Brandon420tx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Age: 26
Posts: 4,100
Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I'll repeat:

Was it or was it not a legal hit?
Ok, you go play in the NFL, and constantly tackle people below the thighs. When asked about it to the media say, "Hey, its a legal hit guys." Then see how many nights you can walk around outside without being misteriously mugged by a group of masked muscle bound "hoodlums" who smash your knee caps into the concrete.

I understand when you hit someone from the thigh pad down when your in front of them and they can see you. but coming in from behind out of their field of vision and aiming low seriously needs to be reviewed by the NFL. Travis Johnsons comments after the game make him look stupid and I blame the coaching staff for not telling him what to say when the media showed up in the locker room.

The following comments from the media are exaggerations intended to make Travis look bad.

"Johnson stood over Green taunting him" and "Johnson kneed Green in the head"

The picture I get from this is TJ doing his best Swan Princess leap and ramming his knee into an unsuspecting Trent just trying to avoid the play, followed up by immeadiatly standing over him for 3 seconds saying "How about those moves *****! hahahahaha, I'm going to dance now (Proceeds to funky chicken)"

Back on Topic: As long as Pacman doesn't come back before week 14, not that he should be allowed back IMO
__________________
New more casual style goalline blitz game
http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/signup?ref=66361

Last edited by Brandon420tx; 10-09-2007 at 09:05 AM. Reason: back on topic
Brandon420tx is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-09-2007   #48
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill
 
Blazing Arrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 37
Posts: 2,906
Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
What makes him a worthless individual?
Worthless might be a little harsh but the comments after the game sure show character or lack of.

Quote:
All the guy did was spit out a few words. He verbally attacked a guy for almost giving him a season or career ending injury and all of a sudden he's this horrible horrible person?
Word express beliefs and beliefs make us the type of person we are. He voiced his beliefs after watching Green taken off in a stretcher.

Quote:
I understand the situation Trent Green is in, but say a red car and a blue car crash on a highway. In the red car a woman, in the blue car a teenager in his new car. Say it was the blue car's fault, and say the result was the driver of the blue car was paralyzed yet the red car received no significant damage.

With that said, since the driver of the Blue car was the one that received the damage and was the one that initiated the crash...and the driver had a major injury...who do you thinks get the most sympathy out of that?

That is all this is, sympathy. Do you expect the woman to have sympathy for the driver although he almost ended her life? I don't think she would have any sympathy for the Teenager or she would be a reall forgiving person.

That's where Travis is at, why should he have any sympathy for a man that could have ended his career or season? All he did was verbally attack the guy, man I hope he didn't hurt Trent Green's feelings...
I would not expect the women to get our of her car and yell at the mangled body in the car eventually having the paramedics usher her off. Most people in an accident will go over to the other car and check on the other person regardless of who was at fault. It is generally human nature to be concerned for others.

Quote:
With that said Travis had to have a MRI on his knee, he's lucky he got out of that safe but Kubiak says he has one hell of a bruise. I think you bipolar are seeing things from one side. Do you completely ignore that Travis was flipped on that play and could have hurt his knee, his wrist, and his neck? As Mike Ditka said several times, when I heard it was a injury on the play I thought it was Travis who was hurt not Green.
Green is not an O-lineman, he does not spent 95% of his time working on proper blocking technique. I find it funny that Green is being blamed for the hit as a cheap shot. It looks to me like he was looking to find a CB to throw a block on picked his guy and then realized it was Johnson. He his body in the way and tried to lead with his shoulder. He blew it and took a knee to the head. I am not arguing a mistake was made on Greens part but I do not think injury was intended by either person. Injury did occur though, and along with it Johnson made himself look like a clown and showed his has no care for anyone but himself. Green has a concussion and probably will never play a game again. Johnson should realize that a guy taken off on a stretcher is not a target for ridiculous but he did not.

Quote:
Travis was in the wrong for his comments AFTER the game, that is all. He could have handled that better but he did apologize for going too far.
After I am sure his agent called him up and said "are you completely stupid? Apologize before this gets any worst ... if that is possible."
__________________


RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #49
Specnatz
Site Contributor
 
Specnatz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 8,620
Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

After I am sure his agent called him up and said "are you completely stupid? Apologize before this gets any worst ... if that is possible."
His agent? Yes I am sure the team and the coaches did not say a word to him before his agent did.
__________________
The Invisible Poster!
Cynic at work, do not mind me; move along nothing to see here!
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #50
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill
 
Blazing Arrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 37
Posts: 2,906
Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
His agent? Yes I am sure the team and the coaches did not say a word to him before his agent did.
You would think someone would have said something prior to him getting in front of a camera after the game but no one thought it wise. Either they assumed he was smarter then he is or it was not top priority ....
__________________


RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #51
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you
 
powerfuldragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: your lady's sexdreams.
Age: 29
Posts: 17,102
Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

If Pacman himself made that determination, i'll stand by it. i know he's a man of his word.
__________________
disregard above post.
powerfuldragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #52
Specnatz
Site Contributor
 
Specnatz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 8,620
Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You would think someone would have said something prior to him getting in front of a camera after the game but no one thought it wise. Either they assumed he was smarter then he is or it was not top priority ....
You have obviously never done any type of activity that gets the adrenilin going. From the time a player enters the longer room to the time a reporter can come in and ask questions is only 10 min. Saying something stupid is far less than doing something stupid like stomping on someones head or repeatedly having to be questioned by police about criminal activity.


I take the guy who says something stupid versus does something stupid.
__________________
The Invisible Poster!
Cynic at work, do not mind me; move along nothing to see here!
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor
 
Texan_Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Houston. Mediocrity Lives Here!!
Section: Bull Pen!!
Age: 47
Posts: 48,359
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

I guess the ONLY thing that would have justified TJ's actions are if his knee got blown out - ending his career. I wonder, would ALL be forgiven then??!?
__________________
We SUCK AGAIN!
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #54
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame
 
Dread-Head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Houston Texas baby!
Age: 44
Posts: 14,551
Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Yeah...and I've "earned the right" to play connect the dots with Lindsay Lohan's freckles with a can of redi-whip. WHATEVER Pac-man. Take your suspension like a man and shut up.
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #55
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame
 
Leahmic223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,076
Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Word express beliefs and beliefs make us the type of person we are. He voiced his beliefs after watching Green taken off in a stretcher.
Okay, A man COULD HAVE ENDED his career! What do you want him to hug Trent Green and make him his BFF!?!? I don't understand why TJ SHOULDN'T be mad at Trent Green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I would not expect the women to get our of her car and yell at the mangled body in the car eventually having the paramedics usher her off. Most people in an accident will go over to the other car and check on the other person regardless of who was at fault. It is generally human nature to be concerned for others.
I really don't think people check on others regardless of who was at fault, I think they go over to the other car to discuss whose fault it may have been. Also, you saw somehting completely different on the field. Travis was not ushered off the field by paramedics... Travis got up, pointed at him and walked away. He DID NOT STAND OVER GREEN, did you see the game live?
I did and most who saw it live knows that it happened in all about 3 seconds.
You are overexaggerting, no one ushered Travis Johnson off, Danny Clark came to but Travis walked off by himself before Clark even reached him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Green is not an O-lineman, he does not spent 95% of his time working on proper blocking technique. I find it funny that Green is being blamed for the hit as a cheap shot. It looks to me like he was looking to find a CB to throw a block on picked his guy and then realized it was Johnson. He his body in the way and tried to lead with his shoulder. He blew it and took a knee to the head. I am not arguing a mistake was made on Greens part but I do not think injury was intended by either person. Injury did occur though, and along with it Johnson made himself look like a clown and showed his has no care for anyone but himself. Green has a concussion and probably will never play a game again. Johnson should realize that a guy taken off on a stretcher is not a target for ridiculous but he did not.
Lol so once again lets just forget the fact that Travis could have had his season ended and his career ended.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
After I am sure his agent called him up and said "are you completely stupid? Apologize before this gets any worst ... if that is possible."
Once again, whether his agent told him to apologize or not it was never going to be sincere to you...so why does it matter when it comes to you if you were going to condemn him in the first place? You wanted to see class and a apology and once he did a little later after the game it was still going to be a BS apology to you any how no matter when it came...
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #56
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill
 
Blazing Arrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 37
Posts: 2,906
Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
You have obviously never done any type of activity that gets the adrenilin going. From the time a player enters the longer room to the time a reporter can come in and ask questions is only 10 min. Saying something stupid is far less than doing something stupid like stomping on someones head or repeatedly having to be questioned by police about criminal activity.
How insightful. I have played plenty of game where the heart is beating and I want to tear my opponent limb from limb but at the end of the game when all is said and done I was also taught to shake the hand of my opponent and understand it is only a game.

Most people from goTitans will tell you I have been on AH case since I joined. Yeah he plays well right now but all he is looking for is $$. We drop him a contract I guarantee he is out at least 3 games due to injury a game or so after. The guy is a slug that only tries when he want to. I would love to have the AH that is playing this season until he retires but when the money drops he will get soft again.

Quote:
I take the guy who says something stupid versus does something stupid.
Saying something of such ignorance usually tips the hat that he has done something stupid ....
__________________


RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #57
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill
 
Blazing Arrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 37
Posts: 2,906
Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I guess the ONLY thing that would have justified TJ's actions are if his knee got blown out - ending his career. I wonder, would ALL be forgiven then??!?
Well first off the moron would not have had a chance to stand up and taunt Green. Problem solved ... but that is not what a Texans fan wants to hear.
__________________


RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #58
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill
 
Blazing Arrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 37
Posts: 2,906
Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head-001 View Post
Yeah...and I've "earned the right" to play connect the dots with Lindsay Lohan's freckles with a can of redi-whip. WHATEVER Pac-man. Take your suspension like a man and shut up.
Has he filed a grievance since challenging the suspension?

NO

So I guess this rant is pointless?
__________________


RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #59
Brandon420tx
Flounder
 
Brandon420tx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Age: 26
Posts: 4,100
Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Well first off the moron would not have had a chance to stand up and taunt Green. Problem solved ... but that is not what a Texans fan wants to hear.
Actually, thats kind of what I thought when I first thought of that scenario. But when that happens and green doesn't get knocked out, suddenly Green is the evil one.
__________________
New more casual style goalline blitz game
http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/signup?ref=66361
Brandon420tx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007   #60
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame
 
Leahmic223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,076
Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Actually, thats kind of what I thought when I first thought of that scenario. But when that happens and green doesn't get knocked out, suddenly Green is the evil one.
Nope, he's going to ignore that. Nice Try though.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger