Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 05-19-2008   #1381
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42947 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Why am I getting ads featuring OJ Simpson?
B/C you don't like your ex wife either.

I was wondering what that guy was talking about gay adds. Hadn't seen it yet. But I do keep getting that Christian singles lady staring me down.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #1382
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

In all fairness to Flaming Sparrow; I think his San Francisco gay pride parade is around the corner so it may be wishful thinking on his part looking for a date...

Old 05-19-2008   #1383
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144668 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Titans fire Underarmor and now use these guys .

http://www.abcunderwear.com/pink-g-string.html
Old 05-19-2008   #1384
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42947 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Titans fire Underarmor and now use these guys .

http://www.abcunderwear.com/pink-g-string.html
Thats worse than being Rickrolled.

Boo to you sir, Boo to you.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #1385
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 49705 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I'm not clicking on any site that's called abcunderwear.com.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #1386
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Thats worse than being Rickrolled.

Boo to you sir, Boo to you.
Thankfuly I noticed two words. Guys and G-strings and didn't click the link.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #1387
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McNair View Post
I took a sample test which showed an equivalent score of 40. In my defense I have been out of school longer than Vince Young has been alive. I would have done better 25 or 30 years ago, when I was in the test taking mode, and I could see the difference between a comma and a period.
You do realize just because you took some joke test does not mean you would actually score a 40 right? I took the same test and scored perfect on it. Along with most people who took it. The questions actually get more difficult as you go through them. When you only say you got a 40 on a sample test it really makes you stop and think. You missed two out of the 10 questions given?

Quote:
BTW - sorry Young scored a 6 the first time. Then his agent told him "you stupid bleephead, they don't count off for wrong answers, so after you answer the 6 you know, just mark "A" for all the others". So 6 correct plus 10 out of 44 random guesses = 16. Just marking "A" for everything would probably give you a 12, so a 6 or 16 isn't all that much to brag about.
Math was not a strong subject for you was it. How many test have you taken graded with the wrong key that you did well on?

Quote:
Here's a joke for you. The only person who defends Vince's intelligence can't spell the word "the"!
ahhh ... finish it off with grammar smack. Running on empty lets move to type-o's

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-20-2008   #1388
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 05-20-2008   #1389
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

"Leave Radio alone........."

~Chris Crocker

Old 05-20-2008   #1390
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
"Leave Radio alone........."

~Chris Crocker

Is it wrong that I think this is funny as hell?
Old 05-20-2008   #1391
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McNair View Post
You must have taken the "Titans" version. The one I took had 20 questions, not the first twenty, it had some easy and some hard, representative of the real test. I stuck to the time limit and didn't have time to answer all the questions. Unlike the real test this one didn't have multiple choice so I couldn't just mark "A" for the ones I didn't have time for, like Vince did the second time. And I missed a question that was "how many of these lines are identical" where the only difference on one line was a comma vs. a period.
Do you confuse yourself when you type? It represented the real test but in this special version you were not able to have multiple choice? Riiiiight .... it must have be just like it

Quote:
I don't have to tell lies about a fictional perfect score (like most people? it was the Titans test; almost no one scored perfect on the version I took and no one from Tennessee scored in the 40's) or lies about "it was the wrong key". Amazing. Out of the hundreds of players at the combine every year, only Vince's got graded with the wrong key! LOL! If he had answered every question (the first time I'm talking about) on a multiple choice test then even with the wrong key he should have scored a 12 or 13.
Seriously you can not even believe this garbage right? Mistakes happen and I am sure with someone who is not projected as high it does not make news. In this case it was a top prospect. Also again you have no clue about how math works and what a statistical average is. If he guessed on a multiple choice in no way can you say that he would score a 12 or 13. It is not possible to calculate the score he would have received.

Quote:
Math has always been my weak subject. I only scored a 770 out of 800 on the math portion of the SAT - but it was harder back then. Yeah, yeah, I know, you scored a 1000 out of 800 and only used your left hand.
again riiiiight. Let me guess this was some special Texas test right? Also the SATs have gotten allot harder from the time you took the test. Children are forced to learn math earlier now a days. Check out how quickly algebra is introduced into the schools now.

Old 05-20-2008   #1392
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
This:

Trumps this:

Any day of the week.
I would rather have the win. Which we got in that game.

Old 05-20-2008   #1393
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK View Post
Sorry, but this wins.

Actually you lost that game. Remeber you are now 2-10 as a franchise against the Titans.

Old 05-20-2008   #1394
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #1395
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278016 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Try as he might, the poor Tits troll could not erase the image of Vince Young's red star nipples from his nightly dreams.
Old 05-20-2008   #1396
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.nflnut.com/store/media/CMtitans.jpg
hmm so two stars for the nips and one for the mouth to hide the tequilla bottle(PC)? the T for 10 (or I guess Tequilla )and flame for the bar scene?

hmmm just trying to read the signs

Last edited by Wolf; 05-25-2008 at 03:24 PM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #1397
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

hmm so two stars for the nips and one for the mouth to hide the tequilla bottle(PC)? the T for 10 and flame for the bar scene?

hmmm
Interesting analysis....
Old 05-20-2008   #1398
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278016 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

hmm so two stars for the nips and one for the mouth to hide the tequilla bottle(PC)? the T for 10 (or I guess Tequilla )and flame for the bar scene?

Sigmund Freud would be proud of your analysis, man! Well played, and brings it full circle jerk like the VY sausage party.
Old 05-20-2008   #1399
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Seriously you can not even believe this garbage right? Mistakes happen and I am sure with someone who is not projected as high it does not make news. In this case it was a top prospect. Also again you have no clue about how math works and what a statistical average is. If he guessed on a multiple choice in no way can you say that he would score a 12 or 13. It is not possible to calculate the score he would have received.
Really, you are fighting battles you really should just stay away from.

Running around a bar with other shirtless dudes drinking tequilla out of the bottle is probably not something you want your franchise quarterback doing. Not because it is so evil or anything. But because in an age of everyone having camera phones, you have to be stupid to let pictures of you like that being taken. NFL quarterbacking is a privilege to take seriously, and especially after the sort of season he had last year, it isn't quite the image he should be courting.

"Yup, I went back to school to further my education....of being a sweaty shirtless dude with other sweaty shirtless dudes drinking tequila."

Also, I'm not sure that you want to be in the position of defending Vince Young's intelligence.

Okay, his first reported score was a 6. His later reported score was 16. Even so, they say that for the Wonderlic that a score of 20 reflects average intelligence. So even if your QB scored a 16, it means he has below average intelligence. I'm not meaning to be ugly about it, just factual.

Leinart reportedly scored a 35, and Cutler a 26 or 29 depending on what website you look at.

Of course, the Wonderlic is only one metric for judging intelligence, and it doesn't necessarily mean anything as far as football intelligence.

But it also can't be a good sign when your starting center after the season questions Young's grasp of the playbook and his progression as a thinker in the huddle. His TD to interception ratio demonstrates that very vividly.

In other words, why defend Young's judgment and intelligence when those are things that even most of his reasoned supporters say are his weaker points?

I think he has bad advisors. An NFL quarterback is expected to be smarter, more focused on football and working harder and longer than any other guy on the team. Especially after the sorry season he had last year. If he isn't doing that, well, he isn't taking his job seriously.
Old 05-20-2008   #1400
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

LOL.

Sounds like someone needs to do add a new photoshop to the 10 Year Logo photoshop thread.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read