Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 05-18-2008   #1321
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Youre not even old enough to drink. What are you doing in a gay bar?...........Never mind, dont answer that.
You don't drink, they mark your hands with large black X's. Stop being so homophobic...
Old 05-18-2008   #1322
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
"When you need to justify that a mouth's a mouth,...." TEQUILA!

That's just wrong, man. Wrong wrong wrong.

Vince looks traaaaaaaashed here, too. I used to have a drinking buddy that would get that same slumped over look before he passed out and started drooling on himself.

Don't drink and drool. Booze is bad, mmm'kay?
Old 05-18-2008   #1323
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Well ... I'm sure you'll have two more RB jerseys to pick from by then .

maybe one will have this as the logo?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1324
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Texans View Post
You don't drink, they mark your hands with large black X's. Stop being so homophobic...

I guess he is holding that drink for someone who went to the bathroom then?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1325
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27427 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

VY is far from the best QB in the NFL. Maybe, he'll be great someday, but for now, he's average, at best.

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1326
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Can someone please explain why a straight man would go to a gay bar? Especially if he is single.

Why not just go to a normal bar? Please don't say that the gay bar is normal. By normal I mean non gay bar. I'm not trying to demean gay people by saying this, I am just wondering.

I honestly don't get it.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1327
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
They don't appear to have any of these around .

http://garycoker.com/personal/images...logo-small.gif

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-18-2008   #1328
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

This:

Trumps this:

Any day of the week.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1329
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Can someone please explain why a straight man would go to a gay bar? Especially if he is single.

Why not just go to a normal bar? Please don't say that the gay bar is normal. By normal I mean non gay bar. I'm not trying to demean gay people by saying this, I am just wondering.

I honestly don't get it.
I've been called a homophobe and I can't disagree sometimes but it's interesting seeing those places every once in a while. Why I say this? I used to park cars in Houston at the nightclubs. I did this for 12 years. I wouldn't have the option of choosing where I worked and sometimes I ended up working at the gay clubs. I remember one in specific right near the VooDoo Lounge called Club Picasso (I think?). Ugh. We have to go in at certain times like to use the bathroom and for work related stuff sometimes. Seeing the inside of Club Picasso was pretty insane.

Anyway, they know how to party. I've never seen a bunch of people at a club have more fun than the gays. Maybe it's their choice in music? I don't know (I'm Deaf) but since they were having fun... I wanted to jump in and have fun too! It was an interesting experience (totally PLATONIC, mind you!). I've now opened up a little bit and attended a couple of others because my friends wanted to dance hard. There are some really articulate people (both sexes) out there too. It was stunning talking to this physics college major one night. All we did was talk school and it was fun. Lots of totally normal people. Not the type of gay bar from the movie, Police Academy (anyone remember the scene?) or from Why I Married Chuck where Biel's movie brother was prancing around like a fairy being himself I guess.

Sure, you may get hit on a couple of times if you're left on an island alone (which what happens to me when my friends go dance since I don't personally dance) but just nicely tell them that you're not gay and they'll usually just shove off and let you have a good time. I guess show them the same respect that you would want to be respected. They're people too, ya know?

I would never become a regular at one of those places but they're a really fun bunch every once in a blue moon. Now I wouldn't go there with a bunch of men either. Gotta be a chick who drags me out there. Now if I were in the public eye, I probably wouldn't want to be seen at one of those places. The media can really twist something out of hand. Even I'm laughing at Vince Young and am questioning him and his sexuality a little bit now.

I guess... times are really changing. I'd much rather there not be gay people all together but times are changing. It's time to accept them. They're around in strong numbers now. And they're people just like us who have different intrests and lifestyles. Time to expand our minds now.

Oh yeah... Vince Young... he's terrible!

Last edited by NitroGSXR; 05-19-2008 at 12:48 AM. Reason: edited to reword it to where I didn't sound too gay. Lol.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #1330
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Texans View Post
Wow. (putting down the 10 foot pole and backing away) To each his own, I guess....

- Edmund Burke

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 05-19-2008 at 11:56 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #1331
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

Sorry, but this wins.

Old 05-19-2008   #1332
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I've been called a homophobe and I can't disagree sometimes but it's interesting seeing those places every once in a while. Why I say this? I used to park cars in Houston at the nightclubs. I did this for 12 years. I wouldn't have the option of choosing where I worked and sometimes I ended up working at the gay clubs. I remember one in specific right near the VooDoo Lounge called Club Picasso (I think?). Ugh. We have to go in at certain times like to use the bathroom and for work related stuff sometimes. Seeing the inside of Club Picasso was pretty insane.

Anyway, they know how to party. I've never seen a bunch of people at a club have more fun than the gays. Maybe it's their choice in music? I don't know (I'm Deaf) but since they were having fun... I wanted to jump in and have fun too! It was an interesting experience (totally PLATONIC, mind you!). I've now opened up a little bit and attended a couple of others because my friends wanted to dance hard. There are some really articulate people (both sexes) out there too. It was stunning talking to this physics college major one night. All we did was talk school and it was fun. Lots of totally normal people. Not the type of gay bar from the movie, Police Academy (anyone remember the scene?) or from Why I Married Chuck where Biel's movie brother was prancing around like a fairy being himself I guess.

Sure, you may get hit on a couple of times if you're left on an island alone (which what happens to me when my friends go dance since I don't personally dance) but just nicely tell them that you're not gay and they'll usually just shove off and let you have a good time. I guess show them the same respect that you would want to be respected. They're people too, ya know?

I would never become a regular at one of those places but they're a really fun bunch every once in a blue moon. Now I wouldn't go there with a bunch of men either. Gotta be a chick who drags me out there. Now if I were in the public eye, I probably wouldn't want to be seen at one of those places. The media can really twist something out of hand. Even I'm laughing at Vince Young and am questioning him and his sexuality a little bit now.

I guess... times are really changing. I'd much rather there not be gay people all together but times are changing. It's time to accept them. They're around in strong numbers now. And they're people just like us who have different intrests and lifestyles. Time to expand our minds now.

Oh yeah... Vince Young... he's terrible!
I agree with this. I've been to a couple of gay bars in Austin (Rain and I forget the name of the other one), and they were both really good experiences. Of course, this is mainly because my girlfriend there is bisexual and was picking up girls that we could take back to her place.

Anyway, the fact remains that Vince dancing around shirtless with a bunch of dudes is VERY suspect. It's been estimated that 10% of the population is gay/bi though so that means that roughly 5 players per team are gay/bi. The only reason people are making a big deal about this is because it's Vince Young. How many would care if it was Cortland Finnegan in the pics?
Old 05-19-2008   #1333
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
Your retort to posts about your QB at a gay bar is this ?
Hilarious!!! I saw that picture and I thought the same thing.

But then again, Flaming Sparrow is from the Bay Area....

He flies his flag proudly:

Old 05-19-2008   #1334
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

When the Titans were going to draft Michael griffin , they asked Vince what he thought of Michael .

Vince told them ... I think he's gay .

Fisher ask ... why do you think he's gay ?

VY ... well .... at UT ... every time I kissed him goodnight ... he closed his eyes .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #1335
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Was this really a gay bar? I must've missed it.

If so...WTF Studdard!
Old 05-19-2008   #1336
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Was this really a gay bar? I must've missed it.

If so...WTF Studdard!
Studdard was only there showing support for his gay friend who had recently 'come out'. He should be commended for not leaving his friend in a time of need.
Old 05-19-2008   #1337
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL! I can't tell if you're serious or not? Seriously, is it a gay bar? Is there a TRUE story behind the picture?
Old 05-19-2008   #1338
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
LOL! I can't tell if you're serious or not? Seriously, is it a gay bar? Is there a TRUE story behind the picture?
I have no frame of reference to be able to confirm or deny if it is in fact a gay bar - BUT as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Momma always said "it looks like a duck, walks like a duck... than it's a duck".
Old 05-19-2008   #1339
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

You hold on tight to that image. Hug it every night before you go to bed. The picture is only from two seasons ago (about to be three).

Because you and I both know that Mario is going to be one of the, if not THE, best DEs in the NFL.

VY is Trent Dilfer with running ability. That's as good as he can get.

Mario Williams = 14 sacks in 2007
Vince Young = 17 interceptions / 9 TDs in 2007
Old 05-19-2008   #1340
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

2 days ago it was posted

Quote:
On a commercial pubbing his bday party tomorrow at some club here in Houston. Telling people to be ready to party and for the ladies to dress to impress him and all his fellow NFL stars.

And to top it off, Chad Johnson is hosting the party.

Personally I dont care, but im sure he is going to catch some more crap for this
http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=36225

Quote:
Lendale is in Snoop Doggs new rap video
just heard it on the NFL network....
White is going to be in Snoop Doggs next Rap Video
http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=36238

Last edited by Wolf; 05-19-2008 at 11:26 AM.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read