Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 05-17-2008   #1301
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Relax guys it was just...http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...?videoId=24434
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1302
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
BTW - Young scored a 16 when graded properly.
Wow. Sometimes saying nothing at all works out in your favor.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1303
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Bottle of Patron: $55.00

Cover Charge to get into your favorite club: $20.00

Finding your soul mate: Priceless

Old 05-17-2008   #1304
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 27348 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

VY is a gay bar patron.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1305
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Not wearing a shirt to your favorite club: Zero dollars

Grooving to an imaginary beat while the Paparazzi takes your picture: Zero dollars

Being on the Internet with stars photo shopped over your nipples: Priceless.

Not everything in life costs money but for everything else theres Visa Master-card.

Old 05-17-2008   #1306
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Will he even have all of his toes in '10?

do you really want to start comparing their durability/injury situations? games missed by mario=.....
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1307
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
do you really want to start comparing their durability/injury situations? games missed by mario=.....
I was asked if I was going to wear a Green Toe jersey in 2010, I just asked the question to see if he was going to have all his toes then. I think it might be a part of my decision process

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-17-2008   #1308
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was asked if I was going to wear a Green Toe jersey in 2010, I just asked the question to see if he was going to have all his toes then. I think it might be a part of my decision process
Well ... I'm sure you'll have two more RB jerseys to pick from by then .
Old 05-17-2008   #1309
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Your retort to posts about your QB at a gay bar is this ?
Old 05-17-2008   #1310
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
Your retort to posts about your QB at a gay bar is this ?
Looks like KVB thinks he's in a Titan shower scrimmage ... again .
Old 05-17-2008   #1311
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
What picture are you looking at? :elle:

Old 05-17-2008   #1312
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Oh NO... WHO??? You're just giving Blazing Arrow some ammunition here. Look at the picture closer before responding...
Old 05-17-2008   #1313
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Oh NO... WHO??? You're just giving Blazing Arrow some ammunition here. Look at the picture closer before responding...
Not sure what you are talking about ... so KVB is not cb for the Titans? I think he hit the tanning booth pretty hard as well.

Old 05-17-2008   #1314
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not sure what you are talking about ... so KVB is not cb for the Titans? I think he hit the tanning booth pretty hard as well.
I know who Kyle Vanden Bosch is. I also know his jersey number to be 93. I think you're misreading me here somewhere. I'm actually kinda... scolding Earl for the mistake in assuming that 31 was KVB.
Old 05-17-2008   #1315
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I know who Kyle Vanden Bosch is. I also know his jersey number to be 93. I think you're misreading me here somewhere. I'm actually kinda... scolding Earl for the mistake in assuming that 31 was KVB.
I got it ... I was playing dumb.

Old 05-18-2008   #1316
New_Texans
All Pro

Rep Power: 29 New_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respectedNew_Texans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young

Whats Kasey Studdard doing there though? Also, I've been to a gay bar and that looks like the ****tiest gay bar ever...Im sorry but i think gay bars would tend to be a lot more...fabulous (lights, strobes, techno rave Celine Dion.).

Last edited by New_Texans; 05-18-2008 at 01:56 AM.
New_Texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1317
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good for you. Though I highly doubt you have ever taken tha test. I guess that works for you attempt at a joke though.

BTW - Young scored a 16 when graded properly.
Serious question - did people actually blame the "graders" for his original WL test score? I don't remember that.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1318
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Serious question - did people actually blame the "graders" for his original WL test score? I don't remember that.
The article I read said the test was graded with the wrong key.

Old 05-18-2008   #1319
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 58086 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Texans View Post
Whats Kasey Studdard doing there though? Also, I've been to a gay bar and that looks like the ****tiest gay bar ever...Im sorry but i think gay bars would tend to be a lot more...fabulous (lights, strobes, techno rave Celine Dion.).

Youre not even old enough to drink. What are you doing in a gay bar?...........Never mind, dont answer that.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #1320
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The article I read said the test was graded with the wrong key.
The guys at PFT are still saying he scored a natural 6 on the test, so I will believe them until you reveal a better source.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read