Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 05-17-2008   #1281
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

VY before the shirts came off .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qXUWW_-7fEw
Old 05-17-2008   #1282
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Uh, wow. Vince Young can hang at the gay bar, doesn't matter to me, but why is Studdard there?

michael huff is in one of the pics too.. obviously an ex-UT teammates night out

huff is to vinces left
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1283
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Dude, give me a break. You would not hesitate to rush to this forum if the shoe was on the other foot and Matt Schaub was in those pictures instead of VY. If you even try to claim otherwise right here I am calling horse crap, and everyone that knows you knows it, too.

But now your pee-pee hurts and your indignant act is shallow hypocrisy. Lighten up and laugh at the obvious humor in it, or fly your rainbow flag proudly.
I have refrained from mentioning that one of the players in the photos is a Texans OL. This just seems to be a theme on this board. Don't get all butt hurt pun intended.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1284
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McNair View Post
Texan_Bill and I don't need to go back to school, we scored higher than a "6" on the Wonderlic the first time.
Good for you. Though I highly doubt you have ever taken tha test. I guess that works for you attempt at a joke though.

BTW - Young scored a 16 when graded properly.

Old 05-17-2008   #1285
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Relax dude, it was reported by 790 "The Zone" in Atlanta that it was indeed, a gay bar.

Chicks are allowed at gay bars too, because they also can be gay. Thanks for the "You guys must be homo's" comeback. That was awesome.
You're the expert ...

Old 05-17-2008   #1286
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You're the expert ...
Funny how it turns to personal attacks when you're completely slammed and couldn't possibly say anything worthy of smack against another team.

I would congratulate you on this great evolution, but you're probably out hangin with Vince and his band of sweaty shirtless men.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1287
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

What... no Jeff Garcia jokes?
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-17-2008   #1288
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Funny how it turns to personal attacks when you're completely slammed and couldn't possibly say anything worthy of smack against another team.

I would congratulate you on this great evolution, but you're probably out hangin with Vince and his band of sweaty shirtless men.
Blazing Anus is always quick to point out "attack the post, not the poster" when it suites his purpose. Otherwise, it's the same old spewage from his piehole. So goes the ways of the troll.

He knows that he will be seeing and reading about this VY sausage party for awhile, so I can't really blame him for getting in his defensive ***** position early on in the game.
Old 05-17-2008   #1289
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:

If you took it as a personal attack you seriously have issues. You conveyed knowledge I simply bowed to your expertise.

Completely slammed what a joke!

Old 05-17-2008   #1290
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good for you. Though I highly doubt you have ever taken tha test. I guess that works for you attempt at a joke though.

BTW - Young scored a 16 when graded properly.
you cling to that dream possum boy......give elvira our best.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1291
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

hey look...you can watch your dreams get crushed three times in the same post!

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1292
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Great Texans playoff pics ...

Old 05-17-2008   #1293
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I found the same page looking for Texan QBs in a gay bar .

I guess Vince was tired of Pacman trying to get him to the strip joint .

Wait ... blazing = flaming and arrow = #$% ... hmmm .

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 05-17-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1294
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I found the same page looking for Texan QBs in a gay bar .
Nope just your O-Linemen. Kind of makes sense since they have spent basically there entire existance taking it in the arse.

Quote:
Wait ... blazing = flaming and arrow = #$% ... hmmm .
Jus think of that one. I wait for the next one in what 2010?

Old 05-17-2008   #1295
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

pfft, weak.

b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1296
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
pfft, weak.

???

Old 05-17-2008   #1297
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Nope just your O-Linemen. Kind of makes sense since they have spent basically there entire existance taking it in the arse.

Jus think of that one. I wait for the next one in what 2010?
I'm sure they drafted Studdard to find Vince's weak spot . Who knew it would be shirtless men .

You still gonna be here in 2010 ? Maybe wearing a Mario jersey .
Old 05-17-2008   #1298
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I'm sure they drafted Studdard to find Vince's weak spot . Who knew it would be shirtless men .

You still gonna be here in 2010 ? Maybe wearing a Mario jersey .
Will he even have all of his toes in '10?

Old 05-17-2008   #1299
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Will he even have all of his toes in '10?
He'll have more sacks than toes maybe twice as many .

VY will have less TD passes than toes .

I bet Vince hand picked him ... not because he can play either .

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 05-17-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #1300
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Forgive Flaming Sparrow. He is in Calirfornia and the Gay jokes just hit a little to close to home for him.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read