Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 04-05-2008   #1121
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTOWN View Post
Titan troll? Nah I'm the guy who is just checking up on the Texans. Not sure if you would wanna start up with me "neck". I might hurt your feelings. Do you people not stay on topic here? Do you people just sling weakass smack about the Titans all day?
I never stay on topic and I almost never smack around Titans (unless they're total assholes, but that's another story)
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #1122
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Titan troll? Nah I'm the guy who is just checking up on the Texans. Not sure if you would wanna start up with me "neck". I might hurt your feelings. Do you people not stay on topic here? Do you people just sling weakass smack about the Titans all day?
TITANS SUCK!!!!!!

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #1123
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Don't worry about KLOWN TITAN. They have had to rescue him a couple of times already on GoTitans. He gets slapped around, starts crying, then the thread is modified and locked down. He reeks of lame Jr. High smack. He is just a weak little puppy tired of rolling around in his own feces and is yapping to get off the porch to run with the big dawgs.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #1124
KTOWN

Rep Power: 0 KTOWN seems to be losing the respect of his peers

awwww not you. The neck strikes again. We were just having fun over on gotitans. They locked us down. A little harsh I think. You guys seem to have a little more freedom with what you can say.
KTOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #1125
KTOWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
Don't worry about KLOWN TITAN. They have had to rescue him a couple of times already on GoTitans. He gets slapped around, starts crying, then the thread is modified and locked down. He reeks of lame Jr. High smack. He is just a weak little puppy tired of rolling around in his own feces and is yapping to get off the porch to run with the big dawgs.

Man you know my smack was strong. It was fun. They locked it down to help you save face. Tried to keep it clean but they shut us down anyway. Hey this is your home court. I'll stay out of trouble. No disrespect.
Old 04-06-2008   #1126
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Blazing, how do you feel about KTown comin in and taking over?

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #1127
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesmanTexanfan View Post
Blazing, how do you feel about KTown comin in and taking over?
My goal is to reach 100 pages on this thread before next season so he is helping.

Ktown ... TJ will lock down a thread that gets going with overalls if it gets personal. Keep it on the team. Overalls walk the line but if you react by calling him a "neck" the thread will close quickly. There is plenty of ammo on the Texans no need to call him out or anything ....

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-06-2008   #1128
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
People over there think Houston is still the fattest city in America? Really, it is the third skinniest according to the average BMI count on Houston citizens. Check the small market vs. big market thread, page three.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #1129
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I tried to implement somewhat of a discussion into this thread..... oh well.

Did you guys here Carr is officially a Titan?

Carr Joins Titans
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #1130
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Well I tried to implement somewhat of a discussion into this thread..... oh well.

Did you guys here Carr is officially a Titan?

Carr Joins Titans
Carr should help us with depth at CB and our special teams will have a guy who can actually hold onto the ball. We got him for nothing so why not. At worst he is camp competition.

Old 04-06-2008   #1131
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

I just hope he doesn't fumble every punt like everyone else besides Pac. Depth-wise I like the pick-up and you're right, he was cheap.
Old 04-06-2008   #1132
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

This team has had allot of issues on ST for years. Pacman filled a gap but even when he was returning it was him running around and completely using speed and elusiveness not great blocking. We need a coaching change or a new perspective but what is happening now is not working even with Pacman.

Old 04-06-2008   #1133
Bulluck53
All Pro

Lowry still has his job because of the MCM.... i agree we need a change. I guess he's good in the kicking game but his return teams have been bad.
Old 04-06-2008   #1134
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hold on there "Guy". You talk about weak smack and this it the best you come up with? Does your mom know your on the computer again?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #1135
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

VY has a tat of a rose bush on his arm.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #1136
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
He said it's for his grandmother.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #1137
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
He said it's for his grandmother.
He said it is for all the women in his life--mother, sister, grandmother--don't remember the list--one for each I believe.
Old 04-06-2008   #1138
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

VY does not want to upset his other grandmother.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #1139
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post

and V Young on his back....

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #1140
KTOWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
My goal is to reach 100 pages on this thread before next season so he is helping.

Ktown ... TJ will lock down a thread that gets going with overalls if it gets personal. Keep it on the team. Overalls walk the line but if you react by calling him a "neck" the thread will close quickly. There is plenty of ammo on the Texans no need to call him out or anything ....

The thing is there is not much ammo on the Texans. They have not been around long enough. These people are well aware of how weak their team is. No sense in us reminding them.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read