Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 12-10-2007   #401
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Wow - your right. And I thought the Madden curse was the worst possible thing. Little did I know playing like crap, being healthy and having the Madden curse was possible
But wasn't he injured during our first matchup against them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #402
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
But wasn't he injured during our first matchup against them?
and yet they still start him over Collins......
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #403
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Blazing Arrow on vacation or sumthing?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #404
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I dunno. Probably lighting his VY Fathead on fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #405
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I dunno. Probably lighting his VY Fathead on fire.

doubt that. he customized his vy fathead with two glory holes for private enjoyment.
Old 12-10-2007   #406
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
doubt that. he customized his vy fathead with two glory holes for private enjoyment.
Does he invite Richard Justice and Keye program director Gary Vinson over and charge them admission?
Old 12-10-2007   #407
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Well didn't Schaub have games like this this year and people complained..."I like him but he better watch out for those fumbles and bad throws." Sage had throw a ton of picks too. I think it is the love the backup syndrome with some people.
Nah.

It's more of a "Love the guy who plays better" syndrome.

Where's that scepter that it seems fans use to anoint and "knight" QBs as being "starting QBs," relegating anybody else to mere backup status forever?

In the NFL there seems to be two truths: 1.) Once a coach in the NFL, you're always "in" and can find work, no matter how bad you are ; and 2.) Once a starting QB in the NFL, you're always a starting QB no matter how bad you are.

(shakes head)

You guys, deep down in your heart, KNOW that Sage has outplayed Schaub. You just don't want to admit that we wasted two 2nd round picks on him. To say that Sage is doing better would be admitting that we made a bonehead move. And by seeing all the "VY was a bad pick," and "Reggie Bush was a bad pick," and the "Mario was the right pick" threads out here...it's obvious that you guys have put your fingers in your ears and do NOT want to admit that Schaub is/was not worth the price we paid. You want those two picks back, and you don't want to even think about it.

LOL. It's Kool Aid time in Texas.
Old 12-10-2007   #408
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I still believe ... I was just letting you guys get it all out before I started in

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #409
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I still believe ... I was just letting you guys get it all out before I started in
give me a break......please, still tell me how "Vince is the governor of Texas" again.......the guy sucks, plain and simple.

Next your going to upload videos like this to youtube....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hE-tmbX4Mmc
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007   #410
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Fact of the matter is .. we are still finishing at least at .500 something the Moooos still have yet to do. But I thought Shammy was the savior and Green was rejuvinated. This season ends Titans still sweep the cows ... you still finish last.. the pattern repeats itself.

Old 12-11-2007   #411
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
give me a break......please, still tell me how "Vince is the governor of Texas" again.......the guy sucks, plain and simple.

Next your going to upload videos like this to youtube....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hE-tmbX4Mmc
Sorry I could not hear you ... the cellar door was closed again. Better luck next ... decade? century? LA Dynamite ... has a nice ring to it.

Old 12-11-2007   #412
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'll give you Jim Schwartz>Richard Smith
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #413
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Chief red hat folds like a drunk poker player ... no AH the team is crap ... says allot about the DC not to be able to manage around one injury.

Old 12-11-2007   #414
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry I could not hear you ... the cellar door was closed again. Better luck next ... decade? century? LA Dynamite ... has a nice ring to it.
Thats funny, especially coming from a team lead by a QB thats NOT THE GOVERNOR OF TEXAS......I mean please tell us how he is the "man"......Sounds like a inside joke to me, hahahha please..........tell me agian.....how is this guy supposed to be the savior of Bud's "death bed wish" agian....

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 12-11-2007 at 09:57 PM.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #415
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

oh boy, here comes Blazing Arrow, that guy who has no argument for anything yet still continues to argue in every thread and will resort to insults that have nothing to do with the current topic whatsoever. hooray
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007   #416
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Fact of the matter is .. we are still finishing at least at .500 something the Moooos still have yet to do. But I thought Shammy was the savior and Green was rejuvinated. This season ends Titans still sweep the cows ... you still finish last.. the pattern repeats itself.
I wouldn't count on the Titans finishing at or above .500 until they actually win 8 games. It is entirely possible that the Titans could finish at 7-9, while it is also possible that the Texans could finish 9-7 or even 8-8 and therefore the Titans would be in last place, despite beating the Texans twice.

So, if I were you I would wait to gloat about your team's final position within the division until your team has actually secured a better position than the Texans.
Old 12-11-2007   #417
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Typical Flaming Sparrow response... The question was simple: "Vince is the governor of Texas"?? again.......the guy sucks, plain and simple. Answer for 'his highness' sucking so bad. This is his second year and he's regressing not progressing.

Better hope for a healthy Albert Haynesworth.... Except karma has a funny way of returning favors to turds like Fat Albert.
Old 12-11-2007   #418
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
WOW!!! WooooHoooooooo!!! .500??? Impressive?!!? *laughs*. You keep striving for that .500 - we'll keep aiming higher. .500 may be a bench mark for a young team to show their improvement over the last couple of years, but an established team like the Titans accepting .500 football is downright pitiable!!!

LMFAO!!!
Matt Schaub 11 games 11 starts 9TD's 9 INT's 2,241 yards; RTG 87.2
Sage Rosenfels 6 games 2 starts 11 TD's 7 INT's 1,123 yards; RTG 91.3
Vince Young 12 games 12 starts 7 TD's 16 INT's 2,032 yards; RTG 66.9

That is pathetic!!! Chris Redman thinks Vince Young sucks!!!

I will give you the Ahman Green thing. That didn't work out, but I suspect the Texans wont stop there. How about the Titans? Can they admit that, maybe, just maybe Young was a mistake?? Nope, can't do that - because it wasn't your HC or OC that wanted him to begin with. Your owner was more interested in taking a jab at the city of Houston, than he was trying to improve that offense with a real QB.
Old 12-11-2007   #419
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 75779 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 12-11-2007   #420
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD View Post
Rep TD.... That's awesome!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read