Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-08-2008   #2161
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young and the Disappearing Sausage Trick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VV

From that same link (no oun intended):

I'm turning into a Vegetarian !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008   #2162
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
I'm turning into a Vegetarian !
No kidding... One word: Tofu
Old 09-08-2008   #2163
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 09-08-2008   #2164
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm not convinced he's done yet... but if he is, it's because he was taken from us. He didn't leave because he wanted to...

I truthfully, honestly, and with a heavy heart blame Norm Chow.
http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=38482

wow

I would mention someone but he went back to him
FWWSNM
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008   #2165
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected

hey Young is just preparing for a job when he's done with football. i mean that's just months away!
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #2166
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

WAITING for it ....

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #2167
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
WAITING for it ....
Waiting for what?? For Vincent to turn into a QB?? Even you know that won't happen (as do many on your board)... So, again I ask, what are you waiting for??
Old 09-09-2008   #2168
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

BA, as bad as all that sounded - I think it will take more proof that something actually happened before I jump on the story... On the other hand, if it's remotely true, you know we'll be all over it. With that said, if it were true I would also hope he gets the help needed...
Old 09-09-2008   #2169
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 88409 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

After recent events,I think VY is just plain ol' crazy!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #2170
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

what is crazy is we are on page 104 but at the bottom shows us going to 109.. maybe TT is anticipating an outburst in posts as this story unfolds
Old 09-09-2008   #2171
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

it's amazing how much one board hates one man who they know nothing about..............109 pages?!?!????
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008   #2172
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

THE VY FANDOM 9 STEP PROGRAM

1.Jubiliation We have the first QB drafted, and he's got a Super Bowl in his future.

2.Expectation - He's Offensive Rookie of the Year - there can be no slowing down this guy.

3.Rationalization Well, he's a winner, and that's all that matters.

4.Irrational Rationalization Well, we're winning, and he's our QB, so it doesn't matter how much he sucks.

5.Enlightenment He's just not very good at all is he?

6.Temporary redemption Well, we probably have a better chance with Collins anyway.

7.Regression Actually just a pathetic repeat of steps 3-6

8.Anger/Defensiveness - it's amazing how much one board hates one man who they know nothing about..............109 pages?!?!????

9.Acceptance No I don't want to watch the Titans anymore - now please pass the sausage.
Old 09-09-2008   #2173
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
it's amazing how much one board hates one man who they know nothing about..............109 pages?!?!????
it is, lol..........I've been saying this since step 1.........you'd think VY stuck his sausage in poster's girlfriends and moms, the way some of you hate him..............We have a lunatic in the white house, yet this board hates a guy who's done nothing to them (besides kick their ass every year) more than Bush, lol
Old 09-09-2008   #2174
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Dream, he's a Titan (with all that history involved) - a division rival...ain't that enough justification?

Besides, we get to boo VY once a year when he visits. We never get to do that to GW.
Old 09-09-2008   #2175
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
I don't hate the guy. i joke but I don't hate him as a person or player.Post History will show that I wanted him and Bush to succeed in the NFL (for the good of the NFL) but not against us and that I was hoping to enjoy the chess match of VY and Mario

I can't speak for all but, I feel (and i might be wrong) that the backlash is from

1)He is a Titan
2)Redpemption for all the stuff Texan fans had to put up with for the Texans drafting Mario
3)The pre-draft hoopla that was shoved down our throats
4)Some just don't like him because he was from UT
Old 09-09-2008   #2176
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Dream, he's a Titan (with all that history involved) - a division rival...ain't that enough justification?

Besides, we get to boo VY once a year when he visits. We never get to do that to GW.

i understand the rivalry thing, but the extreme hatred that some people on this board have is quite disturbing imo...........seriously 109 pages????? I've said it a million times before, VY haters who claim to hate VY talk, talk about him more than his supposed "fan boys."
Old 09-09-2008   #2177
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You assume that what you are seeing is hate and that is where you are mistaken. Some people do of course hate Vince Young. Other people are simply tired of Vince Young. Still others find the topic a source of amusement and those interested in arguing about it from a serious point of view even more amusing than that.

It's a very easy mistake to make. It's like when people assume that angry Texans fans were surprised that we didn't win in Pittsburgh. They aren't angry because they were surprised by the way the Texans played. They're angry because the were sure that they knew exactly how the Texans were going to play and the events confirmed that.

I only post on these threads because I find them a semi-enjoyable release for my more troll-like thoughts.
Old 09-09-2008   #2178
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
You assume that what you are seeing is hate and that is where you are mistaken. Some people do of course hate Vince Young. Other people are simply tired of Vince Young. Still others find the topic a source of amusement and those interested in arguing about it from a serious point of view even more amusing than that.

It's a very easy mistake to make. It's like when people assume that angry Texans fans were surprised that we didn't win in Pittsburgh. They aren't angry because they were surprised by the way the Texans played. They're angry because the were sure that they knew exactly how the Texans were going to play and the events confirmed that.

I only post on these threads because I find them a semi-enjoyable release for my more troll-like thoughts.

one has to question why an entire board of people hate one man so much???...if you're tired of VY it would seem that these VY threads would not be so popular............I'm tired of hearing about Michael Phelps........yet I don't think about Michael Phelps 24 hours of the day..........kinda makes sense doesn't it????
Old 09-09-2008   #2179
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
one has to question why an entire board of people hate one man so much???...if you're tired of VY it would seem that these VY threads would not be so popular............I'm tired of hearing about Michael Phelps........yet I don't think about Michael Phelps 24 hours of the day..........kinda makes sense doesn't it????
If vince would stay out of the news, then we'd have nothing to joke or talk about .. I guess
Old 09-09-2008   #2180
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yes it does, but remember, Michael Phelps did not grow up swimming in Pearland and swim at UT and win a championship to where thousands of Texans think of him as a god....
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read