Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-05-2008   #2141
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young and the Disappearing Sausage Trick

I cannot see any new posts in the VY sausage thread.....
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #2142
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is at least "in" the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoubleeagle View Post
Ummm...okay....sure. The funny part is that i will never have to worry about that.....Vinces Young is THE WORST NFL QUARTERBACK TO EVER PLAY THE GAME. He will be out of the league within three years. And he is dumb.
Sadly here in weirdsville they are still sniffing his jock and think he is this great QB. Did good in college but in the pros he sucks.
Old 09-05-2008   #2143
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Seems that they're back up....
Old 09-05-2008   #2144
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwig View Post
go here to the vy sausage ( safe viewing)
http://www.vinceyoungsausage.com/
lmao

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #2145
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
lmao
In the next week they will be having a special at all participating locations. A free Int to all jocksniffers who purchase a package.

Last edited by Specnatz; 09-05-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #2146
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222730 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

A good sausage is meant to be gripped tightly, so why not hold Vince's............I did.

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008   #2147
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is at least "in" the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoubleeagle View Post
Ummm...okay....sure. The funny part is that i will never have to worry about that.....Vince Young is THE WURST NFL QUARTERBACK TO EVER PLAY THE GAME.
fixed it for ya
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-06-2008   #2148
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222730 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Young Added to Injury Report

A tight hammy?..........but not injured?.............a preliminary excuse for an anticipated poor performance?

Quote:
Vince Young was added to the Injury Report on Friday, but Coach Jeff Fisher said the quarterback is not injured and he's expected to play in the season opener against the Jaguars on Sunday .

"He is not hurt. There are no issues,'' Fisher said. "He has a tight hamstring so just to protect us we're going to list him on the Injury Report.''

Young participated fully in practice on Friday, and has been designated as "probable" on the Injury Report.
If it is indeed a "tight" hammy and not already a strained hammy, under hard game conditions it could quickly turn into a strained/torn hammy.........not a real good sign for a "running" or "mobile" pocket passing QB. Sudden moves on tight hammy?.................oh well, at least his sausage won't be affected........much.
Old 09-06-2008   #2149
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

This would be genius...put the Sausage Twins in the opposite endzone...give a good wolf whistle (Heya big boy, come and get it!)...Could VY resist?

But in retrospect, the Lendale factor lends a big hazard to this, but hey...you gotta take chances sometimes and take one for the team.
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #2150
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

distrubing pics

at least VY won't try to take the Packer girls
http://www.sportsbubbler.com/Display...px?TopicID=621
Old 09-06-2008   #2151
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post

A tight hammy?..........but not injured?.............a preliminary excuse for an anticipated poor performance?

If it is indeed a "tight" hammy and not already a strained hammy, under hard game conditions it could quickly turn into a strained/torn hammy.........not a real good sign for a "running" or "mobile" pocket passing QB. Sudden moves on tight hammy?.................oh well, at least his sausage won't be affected........much.
There's folks in Houston willing to care for said sausage . I'm betting Justice can type with one hand .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #2152
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 94457 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post

My guess is it's just publicity for his next meat product. First VY sold you his Smoked Sausage, and now he would like to introduce you to his Tight Hammy. Up next "Moons over my Tight Hammy".
Old 09-06-2008   #2153
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
My guess is it's just publicity for his next meat product. First VY sold you his Smoked Sausage, and now he would like to introduce you to his Tight Hammy. Up next "Moons over my Tight Hammy".
Someone spends to much time at the Denny's .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008   #2154
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Oh great...lets hope its not too bad. I dont think I can take another year where VY cant use his god given ability to scramble.

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=38385
Old 09-06-2008   #2155
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
LMAO must spread the rep.
Old 09-07-2008   #2156
Chicagotexan1
Hall of Fame

Location: In a van down by the river next to another van down by the river
Rep Power: 52 Chicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respectedChicagotexan1 is a quality contributor and well respected

For the first time ever I saw VY's little packs of sausages at Kroger. I laughed and laughed when I held his little sausages in my hand. Then I witnessed Earl Capmbells BIG Spicy Sausage and I bowed my head in a moment of silence for the great one.
Old 09-07-2008   #2157
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagotexan1 View Post
For the first time ever I saw VY's little packs of sausages at Kroger. I laughed and laughed when I held his little sausages in my hand. Then I witnessed Earl Capmbells BIG Spicy Sausage and I bowed my head in a moment of silence for the great one.
LO-friggin'-L.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008   #2158
Wolf
100% Texan

http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=38413
Old 09-07-2008   #2159
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Everyone knows that the cure for the Madden curse is putting your face on smoked meat.

from the link that I posted by the pictures
Old 09-08-2008   #2160
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VV

From that same link (no oun intended):

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read