Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-28-2008   #2101
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the Sausage Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
no, no? Too soon? Maybe I should wait acouple more years before I say something positive about Carr.
I posted in the wrong thread. I meant to post in the game thread.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 08-28-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #2102
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 129709 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
VY with a hand contusion, nice
http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...=38186&page=30

wow, was reading their game long over there.. Titans defense KVB and Freak were doing well

I don't know how long GB kept there starters but Titans kept theirs in for a while

Titans WR were dropping lots of balls (according to the posts)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #2103
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

VY likes it when they drop their balls.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #2104
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 129709 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

the game day posts reminded me of the old days here. not much of what was going on with the game , but the debate on the player (YKW)
Old 08-28-2008   #2105
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

wow, was reading their game long over there.. Titans defense KVB and Freak were doing well

I don't know how long GB kept there starters but Titans kept theirs in for a while

That is the same line they said last year and a Washington Post article displelled that as total Bullshit.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/index.asp
Old 08-28-2008   #2106
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx AiR McNaiR xX
vince has hand contusion on throwing hand... not good...

Good news Titans fans, your QB no longer has to throw the football!

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008   #2107
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
That is the same line they said last year and a Washington Post article displelled that as total Bullshit.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/index.asp
Yep ... it's kinda like YKW not having any weapons .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-29-2008   #2108
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Hes fine, Fisher said. Hes just got a bruise. He really could have finished.
way it sounds, he probably needed to get the extra work in
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_y...id=20080828009
Old 08-29-2008   #2109
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
way it sounds, he probably needed to get the extra work in
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_y...id=20080828009
Who the hell has the star player in the 4th preseason game all the way to Half time? Then when an injury occurs you say he is fine he really could have finished. I thought only scrubs or players your trying to make a decision on play that long in the 4th preseason game?
Old 08-29-2008   #2110
Wolf
100% Texan

I meant to post this a week ago when stats were spewing out on here

I think there must have been a clerical error that wasn't caught and by the time anything could be done ,it was too late

When they first came out with "Vince has IT", I am starting to believe it was supposed to be "Vince has INT"

esp after the 17 from last season
Old 08-29-2008   #2111
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
hey you know what though, we been playing bad (offensively) and we're 3-1 in pre-season, imagine the scores when we play well
http://forums.titansonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=38207

Titans defense has been playing well

I can't say that about ours

and will admit Vince hurt GB yesterday a couple of times he did what he is dangerous for. scrambled on 3rd down and got the chains moving

but in the red zone, they are really struggling.. If I couldn't get Kris Brown as a Fantasy kicker I'd might think of getting theirs

Last edited by Wolf; 09-02-2008 at 11:03 PM.
Old 08-29-2008   #2112
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 08-30-2008   #2113
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Must spread rep.....blah.blah...

and I wanted the pic to be posted twice

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #2114
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Vince Young and the Disappearing Sausage Trick

for that poster to be truly epic and funny, you need to photoshop and create new credits.

we are 7 days away from Texans football 2008!!!
Old 08-30-2008   #2115
Specnatz
Site Contributor

This just in ...........................

vy still sucks!!
Old 08-30-2008   #2116
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

VY invited some of his teamates to the party at the Blue Oyster Bar.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTJMerul33E
Old 08-30-2008   #2117
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
for that poster to be truly epic and funny, you need to photoshop and create new credits.

we are 7 days away from Texans football 2008!!!

Fixed it for you. I was tired and it was late and I got lazy.

Honestly I figured the only people who would look close enough to read the fine print would be Titans fans trying to figure out where it was playing.
Old 08-30-2008   #2118
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
That's freakin awesome

I'll rep you when I can Herv, great job!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #2119
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Special appearance by Ru Paul...
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #2120
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

OK I am laughing. That was a good one.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read