Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-26-2008   #2001
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 119055 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best RB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Very nice!!!
It's real, and I have seen them in the stores with my own eyes. Somehow, I resisted the temptation to bring VY's sausage home (1).

(1) Disclaimer - I can't take credit for this statement - I stole it from Bob McNair.
Old 08-26-2008   #2002
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Trailing when starter is in game against backups and then the backup QB comes in and gets the win = rescuing in the NFL.
L White fumbled on our 38 which allowed Sorgi a short field to score on. The very next drive Young moved the ball to our 47 then went down. Pretty sure he keeps moving the ball at least into field goal position if he continue to move the ball. Save is a crock.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #2003
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

The Tinbreads were thanking their lucky stars vy went down. Collins leading them to a FG is better than vy throwing yet another pick...
Old 08-26-2008   #2004
BattleRedRaider
All Pro

Rep Power: 19 BattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame Ballot
Send a message via AIM to BattleRedRaider Send a message via MSN to BattleRedRaider Send a message via Yahoo to BattleRedRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Young scored a TD.
When?
Old 08-26-2008   #2005
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedRaider View Post
When?
Not in that Dolts came he didn't.
Old 08-26-2008   #2006
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
L White fumbled on our 38 which allowed Sorgi a short field to score on. The very next drive Young moved the ball to our 47 then went down. Pretty sure he keeps moving the ball at least into field goal position if he continue to move the ball. Save is a crock.
Excuse in the first sentence and making crap up that you do not know about in the third sentence. Keep trying you may get it right one day.
Old 08-26-2008   #2007
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Young scored a TD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedRaider View Post
When?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Not in that Dolts came he didn't.
Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT
V. Young 14/18 157 0 0
K. Collins 10/13 106 0 0

Rushing ATT YDS TD LG
L. White 16 45 0 15
C. Brown 7 22 1 8
V. Young 4 19 0 9

BA could get a fact right if had to.
Sponsored links
Old 08-26-2008   #2008
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

I'll help him out a little...

Yahoo Sports: Tinbreads at Dolts Box Score
Old 08-26-2008   #2009
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

I just wanted my 100 pages. After that I did not really spend much time looking into the facts. I knew all my buddies on TT would do it for me

Old 08-26-2008   #2010
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I just wanted my 100 pages. After that I did not really spend much time looking into the facts. I knew all my buddies on TT would do it for me

I have my thread display options at 50 posts per page...

I am only on page #41...
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #2011
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
I have my thread display options at 50 posts per page...

I am only on page #41...
Crap I have some work to do ....

Old 08-26-2008   #2012
BattleRedRaider
All Pro

Rep Power: 19 BattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame Ballot
Send a message via AIM to BattleRedRaider Send a message via MSN to BattleRedRaider Send a message via Yahoo to BattleRedRaider

Quote:
I don't think you spent time looking into facts the moment you began posting here.
Old 08-26-2008   #2013
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Depending if you have Stan or my options we have either 100 pages or 41 pages of you not really spending time on facts. Pretty much your intire exsistance here is about not worring about the facts.
Old 08-26-2008   #2014
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Depending if you have Stan or my options we have either 100 pages or 41 pages of you not really spending time on facts. Pretty much your intire exsistance here is about not worring about the facts.
Or maybe I just like showing how pathetic is to to spend 100 pages dogging a guy that is not on your team. Though he is on a better team.

Old 08-26-2008   #2015
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Or maybe I just like showing how pathetic is to to spend 100 pages dogging a guy that is not on your team. Though he is on a better team.
What is your perspective of yourself? How pathetic it must be then to spend 1400+ posts dogging on a team that you do not root for on their message board. Though the team is owned by a much classier individual (although I could still make that statement if the Texans was owned by a cockroach, given the fact that your owner lacks any class whatsoever).
Old 08-26-2008   #2016
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's in the rivalry section for a reason. We hate the Titans and the groupies that suck Vince's binky. How pathetic is it to not be a fan of the Texans and spend your time on our message board? That's pathetic. Besides you have the 2nd most post in this thread for a reason.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #2017
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

its quite obvious that the Vince haters have to rely on sausage jokes because they sure as hell can't point to the things that matter.....WINNING.

before Vince they were what 3-13? 4-12? with two of those wins coming against our beloved 2-14 debacle of a team. Now they are starting to turn things around and Vince is PART of that whether the losers/haters like it or not.

its all about the scoreboard and face it, the Titans own the scoreboard against us. deal with it. you dont' have to like it, I sure as hell don't, but I am not going to piss and moan like a 3yr old about some other team's QB especially when most of the mensas around here had Carr's johnson halfway down their throat so far they could barely be understood but they are so eager to label a winning quarterback a scrub and that the team is winning in spite of him. just stupid stupid takes that reek of ignorance, jealousy, and 3rd grade humor.

funny thing is most of these Texans fans were more than happy to embrace Carr as something other than what he was. A piece of crap QB who sucked the big one on a daily basis. just please get the homer sausages out of your mouth and come with real objective takes.

typical Texans homer ala Specnatz
*choke*carr is great, its everyone elses fault. he can't pass while he is on his back*choke*i love david, you are a loser for saying david sucks. he is our quarterback*choke*hooray for losing football*choke* *gargle* *swallow*

if anyone is deserving of sausage smack it is you losers that were propping up Carr for 5 years while he drove our franchise into the ground.
Old 08-26-2008   #2018
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
its quite obvious that the Vince haters have to rely on sausage jokes because they sure as hell can't point to the things that matter.....WINNING.

before Vince they were what 3-13? 4-12? with two of those wins coming against our beloved 2-14 debacle of a team. Now they are starting to turn things around and Vince is PART of that whether the losers/haters like it or not.

its all about the scoreboard and face it, the Titans own the scoreboard against us. deal with it. you dont' have to like it, I sure as hell don't, but I am not going to piss and moan like a 3yr old about some other team's QB especially when most of the mensas around here had Carr's johnson halfway down their throat so far they could barely be understood but they are so eager to label a winning quarterback a scrub and that the team is winning in spite of him. just stupid stupid takes that reek of ignorance, jealousy, and 3rd grade humor.

funny thing is most of these Texans fans were more than happy to embrace Carr as something other than what he was. A piece of crap QB who sucked the big one on a daily basis. just please get the homer sausages out of your mouth and come with real objective takes.

*choke*carr is great, its everyone elses fault. he can't pass while he is on his back*choke*i love david, you are a loser for saying david sucks. he is our quarterback*choke*hooray for losing football*choke* *gargle* *swallow*

if anyone is deserving of sausage smack it is you losers that were propping up Carr for 5 years while he drove our franchise into the ground.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #2019
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 160 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

The song of the VY fans....

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008   #2020
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:

Appearently you did not read my response to you earlier when you started talking about blowup dolls cause that is what you bring to the table.

Quote:
i respectfully disagree TB. he doesn't realize it. he is more caught up in stat mongering and sausage jokes. this is the same guy that homered for Carr and made excuse after freaking excuse and pointed to lame stats like completion % and garbage like that. he is a stat boy. credibility = zero.

call me a fanboy or whatever and I get that he plays for our rival, but Spec needs to get a life and find something to do with his life other than throwing darts at VY's picture on a dartboard. I have said on numerous occasions that Vince isn't exactly lighting the NFL on fire, but people act like some of us think he is Jesus in cleats or that he is an elite QB. Nothing could be further from the truth, but what I am pointing out is that the team is successful and that is all that matters. all this 'in spite of Vince' BS is just that BS. He plays the most important position on the field and they are winning. You would think someone that watched Carr fail for over 5 season in Houston would realize just how detrimental having a truly crappy QB on your team can be to team goals and most importantly Wins and Losses.

Spec can pork his Carr blow up doll for all I care. The guy has no credibility or objectivity. He is just bitter because our team still pretty much sucks and the Titans have had success since Vince was drafted. I wish it wasn't the case, but it is. Why don't we have an actual decent season before we start trashing everyone else's squad? Stay classy.
A) Check my join date ... I have only said regarding YKW that you take things to a personal level. I can bet $100 to a donut that everyone on here will agree with that. You have said a lot of things extremely personal with YKW that does not even concern football or how he sucked at reading a defense. That is the only thing I have ever argued with you on as referring to YKW. So once again you go the personal attacks (As always) You are trying to change the subject and again it will not work. Since you have turned this around as usual and made it about a poster versus the subject at hand, I will smack talk you to oblivion.

B) Objectivity and you in the same sentence when it comes to your jock sniffing, vy nut hugging ways is a joke. Your shirtless dancing with guys QB sucks. He could not throw an accurate pass to save his ass or that lame ass block lettering tattoo on his back.

C) I need to get a life and stop throwing darts at a vy pic, haha. You turn more threads into a Carr thread than anyone that has ever posted on this board or any other Texans board. Your obsessed with him and how you think he played and your trying ot break your arm cause you said he sucked after his second year. Yet you criticize anyone who says the same thing about your precious shirtless dancing with guys crappy qb. That is hilarious. This is comedy you can't right in hollyweird.

If you have a crappy QB (9td 17int) but a great D and a great special teams you can over come a lot of mistakes the QB makes. Like I pointed out, Baltimore won with Trent Dilfer at QB are you saying he led that team to the Super Bowl and was the main reason they won it? No you will not because he went to the same college as YKW and not the almighty great Tsip U.

Yes it is not all about stats it is about overall play.

Completion percentage:
YKW <> great .. vy <> OK

Downfield passing:
YKW <> sucks ... vy <> worse than sucks

Defense Reading:
YKW <> Gold medal suckage
vy <> silver medal suckage (might be gold medal worthy but since he runs so much hard to tell)

Playmaking:
YKW <> running out of bounds causing a sack
vy <> he can run .. opps could run bad hammy with a hole in it.

Same damn player different colleges and different teams.

Let me requote you so you understand that is exactly what I am doing.

You would think someone that watched Carr fail for over 5 season in Houston would realize just how detrimental having a truly crappy QB on your team can be to team goals and most importantly Wins and Losses. And anyone who watched the Ravens win the SuperBowl knows what a dominent defense can overcome.

Last edited by Specnatz; 08-26-2008 at 10:30 PM.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read