Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-07-2007   #1
Vertical Limit
noob

Default Hey Texans fans!

Dolphins fan here. Just dropping by to say good luck and hope for an injury free game. Your team has been a real surprise in September, while our Dolphins have been quite disappointing, the story of the team for the past decade.

There's only one player worth talking about in our team, and that's Ronnie Brown.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bfdhsfv1Km0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ifs72pD3Qfg

If he has another 200+ total yard game today, he will tie Walter Payton's record for 3 consecutive games with 200+ yards. I'm sure most of you don't know this, and possibly don't want to be the team to be known for that.

Anyways good luck with the game, hope it's a good one [by good I mean Dolphins win].
Vertical Limit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #2
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2062 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey Texans fans!

Yeah, I've read about that, however I doubt he'll get 200 yards, you never know though, it could happen. Here's for a good game and no injuries.
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm walking out the door to see the fish fry....good luck, but not too much!

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #4
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 318355 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the nice post Vertical Limit.

Here's to an injury free game. I'm not sure of the injury status of the Dolphins, but for the Texans, sheesh! We've had enough for a while.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #5
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post
Dolphins fan here. Just dropping by to say good luck and hope for an injury free game. Your team has been a real surprise in September, while our Dolphins have been quite disappointing, the story of the team for the past decade.

There's only one player worth talking about in our team, and that's Ronnie Brown.

If he has another 200+ total yard game today, he will tie Walter Payton's record for 3 consecutive games with 200+ yards. I'm sure most of you don't know this, and possibly don't want to be the team to be known for that.

Anyways good luck with the game, hope it's a good one [by good I mean Dolphins win].

Interesting...but I doubt it. We've yet to allow a rusher to get 100 yards so he's going to have to really work his tail off to get 200. Pretty impressive though, two 200+ games.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #6
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertical Limit View Post

Sorry on two of your points above in red.
MEGA SWATT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #7
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Ahh man...Ronnie Brown broke our record...it was by a few yard I believe too...what did he have 115? 120?
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read