Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day: Texans at Colts

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
was that randy cross?

our point of the game to succeed was "play like u belong there" ?

uve got to be kidding me

Hervoyel

BUENO!
There's Bradford giving us some more of that "dropping the ball that's right there". Hope he does the other half of that act today andcatches something amazing.

Vinny

shiny happy fan
Hervoyel said:
There's Bradford giving us some more of that "dropping the ball that's right there". Hope he does the other half of that act today andcatches something amazing.
I'd have to see it again (no flippin replay), but it looked behind Bradford and he had to slow way down just to get one hand on it.

ledzeppelin229

Hall of Fame
Well..the key now is for our offense to get something rolling. The D can only hope to contain the Colts, and if our offense has trouble, we could look at another Denver game.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
Well, the guys who played in Denver seem to be in Indy today. This is not the way to start the second drive of the game.

Vinny

shiny happy fan
The Colts have just held opponents to four "3 and outs" in the entire season. Looks like the first two drives will give this stat a boost.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
The playcalling critics will be out after this one too. Two false starts followed by a couple of nearly no game runs. Scary.

RTP2110

All Pro
''Good thing the refs are protecting David Carr, because his o-line isn't''

Did anyone else catch the announcer say that? Man this o-line is bad.

Vinny

shiny happy fan
RTP2110 said:
''Good thing the refs are protecting David Carr, because his o-line isn't''

Did anyone else catch the announcer say that? Man this o-line is bad.
Carr had plenty of time on that last pass. The pass was only 20 yards out of bounds though.

Have we figured out that with Davis in the running game will do nothing for us today?
Put Wells in, he can pound out 3 yards as opposed to Davis dancing around in the backfield and losing yards.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
wtf happened to working for managable 3rd downs?

3and12

3and19

dont the colts have the worst secondary in football? throw the damn ball

i heart seth payne

Practice Squad
im jealous that you all get to watch the game, they never show the texans in pa, i have to watch the eagles or steelers, so im stuck with cbs sportsline updates...