Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2004   #421
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 711 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I wish they would just run the ****ing ball and end this. No, no, Manning wants his five touchdowns. **** the Colts, I'm sick of this "lets go deep every other play" bull****.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #422
midknight
Rookie

That's it! I give up this week! I'm off to play city of heroes.. later, all.'
midknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #423
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3006 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

80 yard td by a tight end?!?! I thought it couldnt get any worse.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #424
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3474 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, I just made my first use of the Ignore list. Cool.

As I recall, I almost used it in Week 1 for the same, uh, reason.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #425
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm with Hervoyel. Have the Texans run the ball the rest of the day. Run and only run.
SmoochyTX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #426
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Hahahah... it's funny! It really is! It really really is! Hahahahahaha
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #427
shywag
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanExile
Hey, the cotton candy guy had better coverage of Carr's dad than McCree's had all afternoon....lol
LOL . Thank was a good one.
shywag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2004   #428
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 31376 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like Manning just might break Marino's record IN THIS GAME.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #429
mac15
Rookie

Why is Ragone inactive?
mac15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #430
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoochyTX
I'm with Hervoyel. Have the Texans run the ball the rest of the day. Run and only run.
And it would have the added benefit of eating up the clock and keeping the Colts offense off the field, which might just be the only way we can possibly stop them.
Old 11-14-2004   #431
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
Ok, so this game is toast. Maybe the Texans come back and get a TD or two more to make it look less like the butt kicking it was or maybe they don't. At this point who really cares.

Here's what I do if I'm Dom. I start running the ball. I run it left and I run it right. I run it up the middle. I tell Domanick Davis that he's going to be running the ball the rest of the afternoon and I tell the offensive line that they're going to be run blocking the rest of the afternoon. We're going to keep running the ball until we have a running game and they figure out how to do it.

Then I'm going to come home and in practice all week long I'm going to practice running the ball. I'm going to work on running the ball until their tongues are dragging on the ground.

Until they can run the ball the passing game is never going to be what it's capable of and the Texans are going to continue to be a sub .500 team (starting today the moment the final gun sounds).

Last season they could run block. This season they can't. Last season Davis could spot the holes, this season he can't. They're going nowhere until they fix this whether it means new linemen, new blocking scheme, or new running back.
hey it works for us. Everyone thinks were gonna run with lt all the time he has been such a decoy that teams load the box up with 8 men and then we beat them down the field with the pas s all game. Its great to have a running game respected.
SDBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #432
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

another amazing catch by Armstrong.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #433
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz

wait is the score now 42-7?? game isnt on out on the west coast. please tell me you didnt just give up a touchdown it may be 49-7 by the time i finsih typing this is it??
Old 11-14-2004   #434
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

how many penalties do we have so far today
MIGHTYTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #435
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1297 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm thinking more and more that Lamont Jordan will be a Texan after this season.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #436
SDBoltz
Veteran

Score??????
Old 11-14-2004   #437
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3006 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hye Boltz you're missng a great comeback. It's now 35-24. Stay tuned.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #438
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

oh god, we still have a full quarter to go
MIGHTYTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #439
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Geez. another poor pass. Bad day all around.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #440
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I dont know what to say her. The O line made Indy's D line look like the 2003 panthers line. I know that Payton will get his yards, and TD's, but we should be able to match at least a few scores. This was a blowout. Plain and simple. There is no reason to get the wildcard spot, if this is all we can do.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read