Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2004   #401
midknight
Rookie

Notice that the touchdown came when he didn't run it up the middle.. he went outside..
midknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #402
shywag
Rookie

Unhappy

Damn these announcers are just ragging on David Carr and his dad who is in the stand. How sad.
shywag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #403
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

finally, td davis
MIGHTYTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #404
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYTEX
Isn't Ragone inactive today?
Yes Ragone is inactive today.
SmoochyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #405
bignasty
Veteran

Section: BullPen 116 row N
Rep Power: 13 bignasty was voted MVPbignasty was voted MVPbignasty was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to bignasty Send a message via MSN to bignasty

We should be able to take their salery away when they play this bad
bignasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #406
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz

here i was hoping you guys would keep the colts under 40 points so we could further add to our lead as the nfl's best offense. oh well we will put up 50 on the faiders. come on 5 more touchdowns nad your back in it baby
SDBoltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #407
shywag
Rookie

Thumbs up

Holy cow! Finally, a touchdown. It took long enough.
shywag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2004   #408
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Hopefully the backup QB will come in and we can atleast make this appear respectable.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #409
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

So this morning, I thought to myself, hey, the Colts secondary's terrible. Gotta put together a fantasy roster, and my choices are Vick or Carr. Why not Carr? I mean, ANYBODY does well against the Colts D, right?

Now, deep in the hole with fumbles and sacks, I watch the first chance for him to get positive points for me.

And he hands it off.

Oy, what a day.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #410
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
Hopefully the backup QB will come in and we can atleast make this appear respectable.
So when does the backup offensive line get to come in?
Old 11-14-2004   #411
SDBoltz
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz SDBoltz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
i hate that here we are blowing out a team and they try to make it look like we didnt destroy em. For example... jaguars were up 38-7 they score 2 late td's and make it seem like it was a game. The saints were up 42-7 and they get a td and fg and try to make it seem like a game or the gayders scoring a late td when we are up 42-7. Or how about those titans when we wer up 34-7 trying to make it seem like they didnt get destroyed. How about those texans when we are up 27 to.... naw i'm kidding it was a good game.
Old 11-14-2004   #412
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywag
Damn these announcers are just ragging on David Carr and his dad who is in the stand. How sad.

Hey, the cotton candy guy had better coverage of Carr's dad than McCree's had all afternoon....lol
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #413
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

We put our linebackers in too many iso coverages. What is Foreman doing covering Harrison?
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #414
midknight
Rookie

just keep getting false starts, colts!
Old 11-14-2004   #415
SDBoltz
Veteran

have you guys blow na team out yet like 42-14 43-17?? or anything since your existance?? or just all close games hoping to pull out
Old 11-14-2004   #416
SDBoltz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
We put our linebackers in too many iso coverages. What is Foreman doing covering Harrison?
same thing he was doing covering antonio gates... getting burnt
Old 11-14-2004   #417
midknight
Rookie

funny boltz, real funny!
Old 11-14-2004   #418
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok, so this game is toast. Maybe the Texans come back and get a TD or two more to make it look less like the butt kicking it was or maybe they don't. At this point who really cares.

Here's what I do if I'm Dom. I start running the ball. I run it left and I run it right. I run it up the middle. I tell Domanick Davis that he's going to be running the ball the rest of the afternoon and I tell the offensive line that they're going to be run blocking the rest of the afternoon. We're going to keep running the ball until we have a running game and they figure out how to do it.

Then I'm going to come home and in practice all week long I'm going to practice running the ball. I'm going to work on running the ball until their tongues are dragging on the ground.

Until they can run the ball the passing game is never going to be what it's capable of and the Texans are going to continue to be a sub .500 team (starting today the moment the final gun sounds).

Last season they could run block. This season they can't. Last season Davis could spot the holes, this season he can't. They're going nowhere until they fix this whether it means new linemen, new blocking scheme, or new running back.
Old 11-14-2004   #419
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Colts TD. Speechless.
Old 11-14-2004   #420
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Foreman toasted again. Too many 250 pound linebackers in iso.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read