Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2004   #341
geka
Veteran

Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
geka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #342
isha
Rookie

*F*** the running play, Carr does best when he passes underneath, he proved that when he didn't have Davis to go to!!!
isha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #343
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

my god, 35-0
MIGHTYTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #344
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

3rd fumble of the game...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #345
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Getting twitchy now....moving closer to the remote....even MY loyalty has its limits...
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #346
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
And about to be 3 and out again.
Sadly, 3 and out is starting to look appealing opposed to the alternative.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #347
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

They don't even look like professional football players today. That's about the biggest insult you can throw at them.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2004   #348
shywag
Rookie

What a sorry a** game for the texans. They are just giving the Colts points. 35-0 is disgusting. Why isn't Carr being protected better. Geez!!!!!!!!!!
shywag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #349
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanExile
Getting twitchy now....moving closer to the remote....even MY loyalty has its limits...
We only play 16 games a year. I ain't gonna change anything even in a big loss.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #350
i heart seth payne
Rookie

im not even sure its worth watching the updates anymore, i might give up and watch the steelers w my roommates
i heart seth payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #351
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

Well, I'm not sure if I'm gonna be wearing any Texans gear when I go out to Hooters later on
Old 11-14-2004   #352
TexSon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 TexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVPTexSon was voted MVP

Anybody know what the largest margin of victory is in a shutout, in an NFL game? We might as well go all the way.
TexSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #353
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
We only play 16 games a year. I ain't gonna change anything even in a big loss.
I agree. As bad as I want to change it, I just can't bring myself to do it. This is what we wait all offseason for, win or lose.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #354
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

On a side note, that movie preview looked pretty good.
SmoochyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #355
Meisterman
Veteran

Worst offensive line performance of the season..by any team...

put bags on their heads...

oh..and the Clots defense is a joke by NFL standards...
Meisterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #356
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

A bit like a train wreck. Can't look away.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #357
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Davis with his longest run of the season!!!!!!! 12 yards!!!!!!!

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #358
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

That 12 yarder was Davis's longest of the season. Pathetic

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #359
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

right now the Colts could put in the cheerleaders and I think we still wouldn't be able to score. That might be a pirk for carr, getting tackled by some good looking women.
Old 11-14-2004   #360
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

And Carr has the team's longest rush this season - 16 yards.
SmoochyTX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read