Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2004   #301
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Missed FG by the dolts.
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #302
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

missed FG by Colts
SmoochyTX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #303
DC1Brendan
Rookie

Send a message via ICQ to DC1Brendan Send a message via AIM to DC1Brendan Send a message via MSN to DC1Brendan Send a message via Yahoo to DC1Brendan
Exclamation Manning

He may get annoying, but he is a good quarterback.
DC1Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #304
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3261 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

edo...your avatar reminds me of the Texans o-line.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #305
MIGHTYTEX
Veteran

damn we just got a break, field goal missed
MIGHTYTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #306
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr needs to sue the line for lack of support.
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #307
shywag
Rookie

Oh my god the colts actually missed a field goal and didn't score.
shywag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2004   #308
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr sacked.

"I'd get a personal injury attorney if I was David Carr and sue my offensive line if I was him and I'd go in and tell them that at half-time."

LOL
Old 11-14-2004   #309
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3474 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

I-diot kicker.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #310
Texas_Heat
Veteran

This team is **** no heart
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #311
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 711 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Time to venture out into the cold for some quesadillas.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #312
texansfan88
All Pro

for all of you women complaining the cowboys are on tommorow
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #313
DC1Brendan
Rookie

Send a message via ICQ to DC1Brendan Send a message via AIM to DC1Brendan Send a message via MSN to DC1Brendan Send a message via Yahoo to DC1Brendan
Talking Half Time - Texans Player of the Game

How about your pick for the Texans player of the game after 2 quarters? Chad Stanley or Kailee Wong?
DC1Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #314
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

They were determined and would not be denied. The Texans insisted on the Colts getting a 21 point lead and by golly they made it happen.

What do you do about this at the half? What can you possibly say to these guys to make this seem like it's going to suddenly get on track? The defense has given up 21 points, the offense has been the worst I've seen this year and specifically the offensive line looks like it doesn't belong in the NFL and they look like that against the COLTS! Carr has to be starting to question what they're doing at this point I think.

When things should be starting to come together they look like they're falling apart. If the Texans stumble through the rest of the season looking like they have the last couple of weeks then I would not be completely against another look at what they've done to the run blocking scheme. It's completely not working with this group of players and with this back. With no running game (or even a threat of a running game) the Texans are their 2002 selves with marginally better pass protection.
Old 11-14-2004   #315
shywag
Rookie

my vote goes to Kailie Wong for player of the game
shywag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #316
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Definitely Wong.
Old 11-14-2004   #317
isha
Rookie

Why is it we seem to collapse both defensively and offensively when faced with a real opposition? I hate the Colts more than life itself and if they slapped me on the left cheek I sure as "H***" wouldn't hand them my right. I'd slap 'em back!
isha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #318
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Okay. The defense needs to stop the Colts on this first drive on the second half if we have any chance to come back...

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #319
geka
Veteran

All together now

Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
geka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004   #320
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109114 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by geka
All together now

Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Fire them all!!!!
Who needs trolls when we got Geka?
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read