Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Temporary Wide Receiver Help?

tamucgidd8

Practice Squad
Hey guys, I've been a lurker since about last season, and I've never really felt the need to post since you guys usually cover anything i could possibly think to add. With that said, I was looking at my FF team and noticed that I still had the WR Antonio Bryant (deep) on my bench. He was suspended and then eventually cut by the 49ers but was reinstated this week by Goddell. I couldn't find too much information on him other than a tiny piece on rotoworld...http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pl...gnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=2003&line=98615&spln=1...Despite his obvious attitude problems, he used to be a pretty serious long ball threat and might add some needed punch to the WR core, at least untill Mathis decides to stop being such a wuss and JJ gets better. What do you guys think?

Not knowing who is available, but Andre Davis of the Texans would be a good one to get because he will get thrown to a lot for the Fins game. This late in the season it is hard to say get this guy or that guy without knowing who you are working with as far as fantasy players and owners. If you have a lot of guys who know nothing about Teams that are not covered as much nationally then you could get some info by going to different boards and asking about specific players.

Not knowing who is available, but Andre Davis of the Texans would be a good one to get because he will get thrown to a lot for the Fins game. This late in the season it is hard to say get this guy or that guy without knowing who you are working with as far as fantasy players and owners. If you have a lot of guys who know nothing about Teams that are not covered as much nationally then you could get some info by going to different boards and asking about specific players.

I've picked up A. Davis and P. Crayton this week. Hopefully they can fill the void of losing Hines Ward for a couple weeks.:shades:

I've picked up A. Davis and P. Crayton this week. Hopefully they can fill the void of losing Hines Ward for a couple weeks.:shades:

Forgot about him. But yes these are the type of players you pick up in the midst of the season.

Back