Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-03-2007   #1
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Official Austin Watch Party for Texans vs. Fins , please sticky!

Here is your weekly reminder as usual to get on down to 3rd base and join in the loud, rowdy, wild party group know as the Austin-Houston Texans Fan Club!
This week we have the fins and we really need a win! We gotta just shake off those dirty bird blues and show all the doubters what we can do!
Anyway I know some of y'all will be at the game and you'll surely be missed.
So remember to wear your Texans gear and come on down to www.3rdbaseaustin.com an root with the only Texans fan club in the ATX and dont forget to keep supporting our other cause at www.keye42sucks.com
Big Wig, OUT!

Roll Call starts now!
Big Wig
Nitro +2
Fat Tabby Mama
Rockabilly +1
Axman40
Specnatz
Mr White- maybe?
Nitro

Last edited by BigWig; 10-05-2007 at 08:31 AM. Reason: roll call
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official Austin Watch Party for Texans vs. Fins , please sticky!

NitroHonda +2
Old 10-03-2007   #3
FatTabbyMama
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to FatTabbyMama Send a message via Yahoo to FatTabbyMama

Me!
FatTabbyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007   #4
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 433 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Me + 1
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #5
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

Had a good time last week (other than losing) I will be at the game...Considering Face paint now!

Have fun y'all
Old 10-04-2007   #6
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be there .
Old 10-04-2007   #7
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Out, I will be at the game. I suggest someone bring some mullett and throw it at any unruly Fish fans should they invade our space.

Spec/Khari, do you have any Squish the Fish smilies in your Virtual Trapper Keeper?
Old 10-04-2007   #8
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Out, I will be at the game. I suggest someone bring some mullett and throw it at any unruly Fish fans should they invade our space.

Spec/Khari, do you have any Squish the Fish smilies in your Virtual Trapper Keeper?
Kaiser, Are you going to be tailgating?... Barrett and I will be there. I think we'll be in the orange lot.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #9
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Roll call is looking kinda weak, we need the numbers up by noon today for Rickyb.
I have over 70 on my email list I know we can do better than this, I hope some of you arent gonna be a wienerhead and stay at home watching the game on PinkEYE!
Old 10-04-2007   #10
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Kaiser, Are you going to be tailgating?... Barrett and I will be there. I think we'll be in the orange lot.
I will be in the Yellow lot, which is on opposite sides. Let's tie off sooner next time you know you are going.
Old 10-04-2007   #11
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I will be in the Yellow lot, which is on opposite sides. Let's tie off sooner next time you know you are going.
My season tickets are in the yellow lot but I sold them this week and am going with Barrett as his guest. So, we definitely need to get together if you go to the Titan game.
Old 10-04-2007   #12
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

You know I will be there. Oh by the way our favorite waitress Laura will not be there this Sunday she will be in Cancun. She did leave suggestions with Bill as far as replacement. Do not ask, because I do not remember names.

Was going to go to the game but of course as per my luck something came up that I had to spend money on.

Last edited by Specnatz; 10-04-2007 at 11:36 AM.
Specnatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #13
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
You know I will be there. Oh by the way our favorite waitress Laura will not be there this Sunday she will be in Cancoon. She did leave suggestions with Bill as far as replacement. Do not ask, because I do not remember names.

Was going to go to the game but of course as per my luck something came up that I had to spend money on.
Cool, I need someone to pick on!
FYI its Cancun, you pulled a pc issue here!
Old 10-04-2007   #14
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be in Houston this Saturday looking for a place to live. I might be back this Sunday. Put me down as a "maybe" for now.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #15
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Cool, I need someone to pick on!
FYI its Cancun, you pulled a pc issue here!
Nah it is just not knowing how to freakin spell and trying to type crap fast in between plotting a diagram.
Old 10-04-2007   #16
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't. Will be at Reliant.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #17
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Roll call is looking kinda weak, we need the numbers up by noon today for Rickyb.
I have over 70 on my email list I know we can do better than this, I hope some of you arent gonna be a wienerhead and stay at home watching the game on PinkEYE!
Are you really all that surprised? I'm not. I expected this. Attendance has been weak for the last couple of weeks and just continues to get smaller every week.

Either way, I'm still going. I like you guys.
Old 10-04-2007   #18
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Are you really all that surprised? I'm not. I expected this. Attendance has been weak for the last couple of weeks and just continues to get smaller every week.

Either way, I'm still going. I like you guys.

I thought last week's turnout was pretty good. Remember, you're comparing these turnouts to the first two- which weren't shown on KEYE. I think it's going well and the turnouts will be better on away games and particularly when the games aren't televised.
Old 10-04-2007   #19
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I thought last week's turnout was pretty good. Remember, you're comparing these turnouts to the first two- which weren't shown on KEYE. I think it's going well and the turnouts will be better on away games and particularly when the games aren't televised.
Last week's turnout was dismissal when you consider that it was an away game and we had our season ticket holders in tow. We had Cowgirl fans in our section! I'm expecting Sunday to be the worst week thus far in terms of attendance.
Old 10-04-2007   #20
H-Town Balla#90
Rookie

unfortunately it looks like i'm going to have to sit this one out....again

as of right now it looks like I will need to be on daughter duty, we get rowdy and root for the Texans here at home too, but she's only 1.5 years old...little too young for just her and me to be at 3rd base just yet. i'll see what I can do, maybe be able to swing it, but for right now, if I have to call it, I won't be there.

on the upside I'be got some people from work interested in coming out with us hopefully in the next few weeks! you guys raise some hell!!!
H-Town Balla#90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read