Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-03-2007   #1
TexansFaninNC
Rookie

Default Could Someone do me a HUGE favor?

I am looking for this years Texans schedule, you know, the pocket schedules that hand out free? Is there any way possible someone could send me one if I gave them my address? If so, please PM me and I will give you my address. I will gladly reimburse you the postage.

Also, is there anywhere other than EBay, the official site or NFL.com anyone could recommend for jerseys or anything else Texans? The pickings on EBay are slim at best and any other websites anyone could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
TexansFaninNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007   #2
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Could Someone do me a HUGE favor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFaninNC View Post
I am looking for this years Texans schedule, you know, the pocket schedules that hand out free? Is there any way possible someone could send me one if I gave them my address? If so, please PM me and I will give you my address. I will gladly reimburse you the postage.

Also, is there anywhere other than EBay, the official site or NFL.com anyone could recommend for jerseys or anything else Texans? The pickings on EBay are slim at best and any other websites anyone could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
you can print out a texans schedule from the website. as far as where to get jerseys other than ebay or nfl.com I think the reabok store has them.
Old 10-03-2007   #3
TexansFaninNC
Rookie

I understand that, it's just I collect the small ones and save them from year to year
Old 10-03-2007   #4
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I understand that, it's just I collect the small ones and save them from year to year
ahh hell sorry all i can do for you is send a 2007 season ticket holder sticker. I didn't even get the small lil schedule.
Old 10-03-2007   #5
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 72472 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw them at a Verizon store by the service desk last week.
Old 10-03-2007   #6
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:

Thanks in advance!
I'll send you mine off of my fridge. PM your address and I'll get it out to you.
Old 10-03-2007   #7
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Could Someone do me a HUGE favor?

I have an extra magnet schedule with Samantha on it?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-03-2007   #8
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I got mine at Academy when they had their tailgatin' day. I should have snagged a few. It had a brunette on it. I ain't cool enough to know them all by name though...lol

It will go out tomorrow, NC.
Old 10-05-2007   #9
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Not many of us can be as cool as Yankee but some of us are perverted enough to know their names.
Old 10-06-2007   #10
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Not many of us can be as cool as Yankee but some of us are perverted enough to know their names.
Haha, thats hilarious. I seem to remember a thread on here a while back (it could have been over a year ago) about someone living next door to one of the Texans cheerleaders. People were posting their recommendations about how the person should go about spying on them when they were sunbathing. It was an interesting and slightly disturbing thread.
Old 10-06-2007   #11
TexansFaninNC
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER View Post
I'll send you mine off of my fridge. PM your address and I'll get it out to you.
Thanks so much, got it in the mail today. I really appreciate the generosity and let me know how I can reciprocate.
Old 10-06-2007   #12
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

It's all good, hoss. Glad you like it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read