Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-02-2007   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default KEYE 42 Austin This Week

Texans or Titans? I noticed they have TBA on their website. They're probably going to wait until the last possible minute to change "TBA" to "Bucs vs Titans" to avoid as much flak as possible.

*update* NFL.com has the Titans playing the Bucs on the road this week, however they are playing the Falcons at home which is a FOX game. I just checked my satellite box and it shows the games.

So the local Fox channel in Austin is carrying the Titans and KEYE is forced to show the Texans. So Vince goes head to head with the Texans this week in Austin. I am sure KEYE will somehow use FOX's better numbers this week to justify showing the Titans over the Texans in the coming weeks. What they will not be considering is the majority of Horns fans here in Austin are Cowboys fans. Those Horns/Cowboys fans will be tuning in to Vince if the Cowboys aren't on. I can guarantee that.

BTW, those Horns/Cowboys fans are probably the majority of fans asking KEYE to show Vince. So KEYE is getting part time viewers with them when the Cowboys are on (they probably switch over to VY during the commercials).
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007   #2
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21314 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE 42 Austin This Week

Either way, head out to 3rd Base Sports Bar this weekend to watch the game with the Official Austin-Houston Texans!
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 159304 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

If it's the Tack's I have Gary Vinson's phone extension number and will gladly post it.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007   #4
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
If it's the Tack's I have Gary Vinson's phone extension number and will gladly post it.
What are ya waitin on! Lets have it!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007   #5
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Texans or Titans? I noticed they have TBA on their website. They're probably going to wait until the last possible minute to change "TBA" to "Bucs vs Titans" to avoid as much flak as possible.

*update* NFL.com has the Titans playing the Bucs on the road this week, however they are playing the Falcons at home which is a FOX game. I just checked my satellite box and it shows the games.

So the local Fox channel in Austin is carrying the Titans and KEYE is forced to show the Texans. So Vince goes head to head with the Texans this week in Austin. I am sure KEYE will somehow use FOX's better numbers this week to justify showing the Titans over the Texans in the coming weeks. What they will not be considering is the majority of Horns fans here in Austin are Cowboys fans. Those Horns/Cowboys fans will be tuning in to Vince if the Cowboys aren't on. I can guarantee that.

BTW, those Horns/Cowboys fans are probably the majority of fans asking KEYE to show Vince. So KEYE is getting part time viewers with them when the Cowboys are on (they probably switch over to VY during the commercials).
That was exactly the purpose of my novel and number crunchinghttp://texanstalk.com/forums/showpos...0&postcount=83
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 138542 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Right... Even Texans fans here in Houston will help turn up the heat on Mr. Gary A. Vinson.
Old 10-05-2007   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 159304 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I called two weeks ago and complained we were watching the wrong game even after the missing Texan game that week. That week I believe the late game could have been the Raiders/Broncos, a division game, instead we in Austin got Cedric Benson and the Bears hosting the Chiefs.

The girl realized my mood and gave me a number to call, when it rang I heard, "Hello, This is Gary........" I left a message and assume it was his number. (Just thought I would tell you the probability of it being his number. I'm sure it's GV.

(512) 490-2159. Let's let him know this week how we feel!! I hope they don't come knocking on my door for this, but all I did was get a # KEYE gave me.

Maybe a new thread is in order.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-09-2007   #8
ValpoCory
Rookie

Quote:
KEYE's Gary Vinson's full contact info is on the bottom right of this page:

http://www.keye42sucks.com/
ValpoCory is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read