Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-01-2007   #1
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Injuries?

Any injuries of note this week? I am particularly concerned with DRob after that hand injury. I know he went back in and played (unlike a certain KR) but im wondering if they might hold him out this week against the Dolphins.
Old 10-01-2007   #2
Dallas_Texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Dallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performerDallas_Texan is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Injuries?

Is Schaub hurt also? He was limping, but came back in. I was worried that they were going to announce that he couldn't start this week. If so, I think I would actually laugh. Not cry, or scream....just laugh.
Dallas_Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #3
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10496 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas_Texan View Post
Is Schaub hurt also? He was limping, but came back in. I was worried that they were going to announce that he couldn't start this week. If so, I think I would actually laugh. Not cry, or scream....just laugh.
Thanks, I tried to forget about Big Schaub's limp
Old 10-01-2007   #4
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Schaub had an MRI on his leg this afternoon, per 610am.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #5
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 139897 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think I'll just laugh maniacally for a few minutes and then break down weeping.
Old 10-01-2007   #6
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

In Kubes presser he said he had a thigh bruse and was good to go Mathis would have been out 3 weeks with the same injury.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007   #7
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Injury update:

Quote:
Texans | Bennett should play Week 5
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:15:54 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans CB Fred Bennett (hamstring) should return for the team's Week 5 game.

Texans | Schaub should practice this week, play Week 5
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:15:36 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans QB Matt Schaub (thigh) should practice this week and play Week 5. He had an MRI done on his thigh, but the team is downplaying that the injury is serious.

Texans | A. Green unlikely to play Week 5
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:14:10 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans RB Ahman Green (knee) is unlikely to play Week 5.

Texans | Kalu likely out Week 5
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:13:43 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans DE N.D. Kalu (hand) is likely out for Week 5.

Texans | J. Jones likely out Week 5
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:12:20 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans WR Jacoby Jones (shoulder) is likely out for Week 5.

Texans | Mathis expected to practice Wednesday
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:11:39 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans WR Jerome Mathis (leg) is expected to practice Wednesday, Oct. 3.

Texans | A. Johnson out Week 5, will likely miss more
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:06:39 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports Houston Texans WR Andre Johnson (knee) is out for Week 5. His rehabilitation will step up this week, but he will likely be out for at least two more games
per: www.kffl.com/hotw/

No Green, no AJ, no Jacoby...yeah that 'Fins game is looking a little tougher.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-01-2007   #8
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Injury update:

per: www.kffl.com/hotw/

No Green, no AJ, no Jacoby...yeah that 'Fins game is looking a little tougher.
Well hopefully that's not correct. What I've been hearing from Kubiak's presser, etc. Kalu is fine, Jacoby got an injection and may play this week, and Andre Johnson is stepping up the rehab and the knee is fully healed.
Old 10-01-2007   #9
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Faggins jammed his fingers on a wr's shoulder pads numerous times....but dont worry he's a gamer and will start Sunday.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007   #10
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Faggins jammed his fingers on a wr's shoulder pads numerous times....but dont worry he's a gamer and will start Sunday.
alright so I read that and couldn't stop laughing. If anyone would be worth missing it would be Faggins.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read