Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2007   #41
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r
Default Re: Big Bad Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
What an utter pile of crap.

What's with the Houston Chronicle sports "journalists"? I have no problem with something that's funny, but that was bad amateur unfunny grade-school-production-quality schlock. Less entertaining than a David Brent video.
how do you really feel?
Old 09-28-2007   #42
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

The only part I liked was listening to Chance McClain talk about how he hated vacuum cleaners
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #43
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 18 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

Make it stop! I can't take it! No matter what I listen to, this song keeps coming back and swirling around my brain! Between this and Frosty, I'm having major musical issues this season.
Old 09-28-2007   #44
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

First off, it is really annoying how I keep getting logged off every 5 minutes.

Secondly, I though the song was horribly awful. I have no problem with people having fun by making a parody, but the way they did it made me feel embarassed for them, so much so that I couldnt enjoy the fun idea that they had.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #45
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

As you guys know.... I'm Deaf. That being said...

I absolutely loved the video! I didn't have to 'hear' or 'listen' to any said screeching or whatever it was that went on. The video was captioned. I loved the words in the song/poem. For what it's worth, I read and comprehend songs as poems.

Now the words Big Bad Schaub are ringing in my head over and over.

Big.
Bad.
*with a whisper* Schaaauuub.
Old 09-28-2007   #46
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected

Someone needs to tell Anna-Megan not to quit her day job...whatever that is.
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #47
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
As you guys know.... I'm Deaf. That being said...

I absolutely loved the video! I didn't have to 'hear' or 'listen' to any said screeching or whatever it was that went on. The video was captioned. I loved the words in the song/poem. For what it's worth, I read and comprehend songs as poems.

Now the words Big Bad Schaub are ringing in my head over and over.

Big.
Bad.
*with a whisper* Schaaauuub.
For once be thankful you did not have to hear that. Anna "I got my job because I have two qualities that stick out" Megan is possibly the worst singer on the planet her singing is to paris hilton acting. Nothing you ever want to see repeated.

Ya know I thought the video and the song was to be about Schuab not some fat ugly fat guy trying to sing into a mic. But looking at the video it appears that I was wrong.
Sponsored links
Old 09-28-2007   #48
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

Some of you are taking this out of context or thinking about it too much. Just some Texan fans having fun supporting BIG BAD SCHAUB. Not trying to win any awards. I keep hearing the deap voice singing BIG BAD SCHAUB in my head, I guess I block out the "screaching"!
just my
Old 09-28-2007   #49
MeLoveTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 1781 MeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedMeLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

AM really sings horribly, i wanted to stick a hot poker in my head after hearing her try to add "soul" to that song. On an unrelated note, i think mcclain has a crush on anna meagan. General, i know you read these posts, just tell her how you feel. I believe in you!
MeLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #50
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoveTexans View Post
AM really sings horribly, i wanted to stick a hot poker in my head after hearing her try to add "soul" to that song. On an unrelated note, i think mcclain has a crush on anna meagan. General, i know you read these posts, just tell her how you feel. I believe in you!
She has a boyfriend. She mentioned him in passing when we were conversing after the Cowboys game.

You guys are funny sometimes.
Old 09-28-2007   #51
TexanAddict
Texan 'til I Die

Rep Power: 77 TexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanAddict is a quality contributor and well respected

Did she happen to call him John? or perhaps "General"?
TexanAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #52
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
You guys are funny sometimes.
I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ******* amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #53
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ******* amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Full Metal Jacket? I'm trying to remember which movie that was from but I think it's Full Metal Jacket? Good Morning Vietnam? Gah. I can't remember.

EDIT: I just remembered. Joe Pesci.
Old 09-28-2007   #54
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Personally, I didn't really understand what some parts of the song meant. At first, I thought McLain was talking about VY when he was talking about facing up to the guy from Tennessee and I was like, why the hell are you talking about VY? We haven't even PLAYED VY with Schaub, yet!

But then I realized he was talking about Manning.

I think.
Old 09-28-2007   #55
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Personally, I didn't really understand what some parts of the song meant. At first, I thought McLain was talking about VY when he was talking about facing up to the guy from Tennessee and I was like, why the hell are you talking about VY? We haven't even PLAYED VY with Schaub, yet!

But then I realized he was talking about Manning.

I think.
Nope--he was talking about VY--said it straight out on the radio talking about the song. One of the radio guys said something about giving extra incentive and Johnny said Vince doesn't need anymore incentive than not being picked.
Old 09-28-2007   #56
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Nope--he was talking about VY--said it straight out on the radio talking about the song. One of the radio guys said something about giving extra incentive and Johnny said Vince doesn't need anymore incentive than not being picked.
Then the song is even worse than I thought.
Old 09-28-2007   #57
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Then the song is even worse than I thought.
Not possible.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #58
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAddict View Post
Someone needs to tell Anna-Megan not to quit her day job...whatever that is.
I think her job is to make really bad videos with McClain. I don't think there's any adult supervision over there at the Chronicle's sports department, otherwise I don't think something so unprofessional would consistently be created and posted to chron.com.

But at least chron.com has the best non-drama-queen hurricane/weather blogger in the area.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #59
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_General View Post
Make it stop! I can't take it! No matter what I listen to, this song keeps coming back and swirling around my brain! Between this and Frosty, I'm having major musical issues this season.
It is an earworm of Dune proportions.

I freakin' hate those things, too! I've been cursed with them since I was a kid. I even failed an English test in high school because my moron friend behind me kept singing "Karma Chameleon" to annoy me!! It worked, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I was a bit surprised that McClain would say such things about the object of his desire. I guess a mancrush will cause you to do strange things, but I wouldn't know.
Old 09-29-2007   #60
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Big Bad Schaub is great. It's fun and I like the General and Anna Megan's voice's on the song.

Heck, I was cracking up watching/listening to it. I hope they do more takeoffs on other songs for players on the team.
I like the goofy stuff, and when you are winning it's so much better.
Maybe someday we'll have the Texan's version of the "super Bowl Shuffle'
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read