Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-28-2007   #81
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r
Default Re: Falcons Fans Forum

Don't you just love when people come together!

NOW!!!
Old 09-29-2007   #82
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Did you guys REALLY expect anything even semi-intelligent out of Atlanta???
Atlanta is trying to take the "Thug Capital of America" title from New Orleans and Oakland. If ya don't believe me, check out one of their congresswomen.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/...ney/index.html
Old 09-29-2007   #83
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Everyone, read this thread for a good laugh.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #84
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post

I feel embarrassed. Texans are known for being humble. After reading this the "texans poster" seems cocky. We aren't cowboys fans and shouldn't treat others like trash like they do. Show some class people and let our team show the rest on the field.
Old 09-29-2007   #85
IonSen88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I feel embarrassed. Texans are known for being humble. After reading this the "texans poster" seems cocky. We aren't cowboys fans and shouldn't treat others like trash like they do. Show some class people and let our team show the rest on the field.
We know (or atleast I do) that there are always a bad apple in the basket. For the most part, you guys have class.
IonSen88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #86
IonSen88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Atlanta is trying to take the "Thug Capital of America" title from New Orleans and Oakland. If ya don't believe me, check out one of their congresswomen.
I didn't click this link, but I'm curious as to why 1 person defines a city? There are areas in every city, and every state that is populated by the urban youth or thugs to be blunt. No reason to judge a city on perception. I've heard all kinds of redneck, country, and even some "H-Town" thug-ridden stereotypes about Houston. Does that mean Houston is below semi-intelligent?
Old 09-29-2007   #87
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

The dropout rate is higher in the ATL than in Houston...
Sponsored links
Old 09-29-2007   #88
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Here's what I read after the first three words of the first post:

"DUR DUR DUR DURRRRRRRRRR DUR DUR DURRRRRR DUR DUR."

Houstonians in general are very polite (southern hospitality and all...and yes, it is VERY noticable to me, a chicago native), but the OP in that thread basically baited the ATL fans, who responded in kind.

I think I would much rather throw ALL my energy behind the Texans than put any into trash-talking another team whose trash-talkers haven't brung the verbal heat since third grade.
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #89
IonSen88
Rookie

Quote:
The dropout rate is higher in the ATL than in Houston...
How does this equate an entire city and where did you get that from?
Old 09-29-2007   #90
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonSen88 View Post
How does this equate an entire city and where did you get that from?
How does it equate to the entire city? What kind of question is that?
Old 09-29-2007   #91
IonSen88
Rookie

Quote:
How does it equate to the entire city? What kind of question is that?
Probably the same kind as "What's a Texican?".

It was a simple, easy-comprehensible question. This was about the city of Atlanta, and not school kids. I guess you came out of no where and decided to post an irrelevant stat (even though you failed to back it up).
Old 09-29-2007   #92
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonSen88 View Post
I didn't click this link, but I'm curious as to why 1 person defines a city? There are areas in every city, and every state that is populated by the urban youth or thugs to be blunt. No reason to judge a city on perception. I've heard all kinds of redneck, country, and even some "H-Town" thug-ridden stereotypes about Houston. Does that mean Houston is below semi-intelligent?
That is why I posted the fact about Houston having a lower dropout rate than Atlanta. I read it a while ago (few weeks maybe), but you can put it in Google and find out.

And about Texican. Some word people like to use because they think everyone in Texas is Mexican.
Old 09-29-2007   #93
IonSen88
Rookie

Quote:
[/b]That is why I posted the fact about Houston having a lower dropout rate than Atlanta. I read it a while ago (few weeks maybe), but you can put it in Google and find out.

And about Texican. Some word people like to use because they think everyone in Texas is Mexican.
Are you a selective reader?

I know what a Texican is, you were the one who asked.
Old 09-29-2007   #94
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
[/b]That is why I posted the fact about Houston having a lower dropout rate than Atlanta. I read it a while ago (few weeks maybe), but you can put it in Google and find out.

Well? Aren't we?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007   #95
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

No.
Old 09-29-2007   #96
kcdoubleeagle
Veteran

Rep Power: 475 kcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respectedkcdoubleeagle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post

You better recognize Cynthia McKinney
kcdoubleeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007   #97
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
This thread is ridiculous as to how many Falcons fans don't have an education.

These points need to be made.

1. I wouldn't be proud to be in the NFC while being 0-3. That just means your the worst of the worst.
2. Can you please think of an insult that hasn't been used ten million times in the past 10 years?
3. Last time I checked, Joey Harrington has been to 3 teams, all of which he hasn't lived up to the number 3 pick.
4. How many people have been to Houston, no one? Because hardly any of us talk "cowpoke", you'll find that up north in Dallas.
5. One decent game out of Joey Harrington and Falcons fans declare the second coming of Steve Bartkowski.

Oh, and The ATL, I gotta give you props for Cow Nuts for a hat. That was pretty good. What are ya'll going to wear on your heads after this season? Falcon poop? >.< Gross.

Believe me, there's no other Texan fan that wants ya'll (OMG I'M A HICK!!1) to win more...just not this week... And, er, any week in the past and future that Micheal Vick starts.
My response to http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/ind...owtopic=271665.
Old 09-30-2007   #98
IonSen88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
Quote:
Hey falcons.
yes i am a hardcore texans fan and i am hoping and i am pretty sure that we will roll over yall.
but after that i hope yall do good. but after yall traded schaub to us and vick went to jail and you were left with joey harrington i knew yall were dead. but good luck anyway.
That set the tone.
Old 09-30-2007   #99
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
[/b]
In Houston, if you aren’t Latino or Oriental you are part of the minority.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read