Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-26-2007   #1
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Falcons Fans Forum

Falcons Roost

I tried to sell my old Vick jersey there awhile back. The only Falcons forum that I could find back then. Hope this helps the Texans fans that want to bring the smack. I am starting to right now...
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #2
hadaad
All Pro

Rep Power: 396 hadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respectedhadaad is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Falcons Fans Forum

I tried. They're going to validate my login.
Old 09-26-2007   #3
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's another Falcon's MB
Old 09-26-2007   #4
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Here's another Falcon's MB
My lord... They make the 'trashy' Panther fans look like classy Colts fans here.
Old 09-26-2007   #5
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just spent a few minutes reading through the official MB of the Falcons and that is some of the least intelligent and irrelevant dribble I've ever seen posted in a serious manner. They are blatently stating that they don't want to talk actual football, rather just rant and bash on another team. Then others are asking where the Texan fans have been on their boards...we haven't played them since 2003, that's probably a good starting point for why we don't venture over there. Jesus, I've never seen such a moronic and helpless group of people coming together unknowingly to form a fanbase. It's a disgrace to football, and to those of us who happened to venture over already.
Old 09-26-2007   #6
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan View Post
I just spent a few minutes reading through the official MB of the Falcons and that is some of the least intelligent and relevant dribble I've ever seen posted in a serious manner.
at least it's relevant.
Old 09-26-2007   #7
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
at least it's relevant.
relevant was supposed to go with least. I will try to fix that for you PD.
Old 09-26-2007   #8
TexansFaninNC
Rookie

The one thing you will learn about Falcons fans is that most are really Vick fans and not fans of the team. They are also thug wannabe's who think they are tough and love to talk alot of trash.

The only fan worse I have ever seen are Steelers fans.
TexansFaninNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #9
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Falcons Roost

I tried to sell my old Vick jersey there awhile back. The only Falcons forum that I could find back then. Hope this helps the Texans fans that want to bring the smack. I am starting to right now...
eventually we will get together and i will buy that thing....

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #10
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
relevant was supposed to go with least. I will try to fix that for you PD.
no worries man, it's just spelling.
Old 09-26-2007   #11
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Just to play Devil's Advocate for a bit, the Falcons have had arguably the worst off season in football history and the real season doesn't hold out much hope for improvement. So I can see why their fans are whiny and disgruntled. I just of the better them than me camp. Oh, and maybe we should start a thread over there thanking them for Schaub. That should go over real well.
Old 09-26-2007   #12
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Just to play Devil's Advocate for a bit, the Falcons have had arguably the worst off season in football history and the real season doesn't hold out much hope for improvement. So I can see why their fans are whiny and disgruntled. I just of the better them than me camp. Oh, and maybe we should start a thread over there thanking them for Schaub. That should go over real well.
I'll do it.
Old 09-26-2007   #13
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Noooooo guys! Don't stoop down to their level! We're a great nation and let's remain that way. Let's also try and reflect that upon them. Let them talk like retards and wish our players to be on the IR all the while we wish them the best.

Represent Texan Nation well.
Old 09-26-2007   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Falcons Fans Forum

Quote:
I just spent a few minutes reading through the official MB of the Falcons and that is some of the least intelligent and irrelevant dribble I've ever seen posted in a serious manner. They are blatently stating that they don't want to talk actual football, rather just rant and bash on another team. Then others are asking where the Texan fans have been on their boards...we haven't played them since 2003, that's probably a good starting point for why we don't venture over there. Jesus, I've never seen such a moronic and helpless group of people coming together unknowingly to form a fanbase. It's a disgrace to football, and to those of us who happened to venture over already.
Have you read our official board lately? No offense to the posters there, but...
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #15
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
eventually we will get together and i will buy that thing....
about that...
Old 09-26-2007   #16
Shaft75
Site Contributor

I am like the only one posting on the Roost site. It seems like half of the people over there are expecting an azz-whooping.
Old 09-26-2007   #17
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Have you read our official board lately? No offense to the posters there, but...
No thanks, I need to keep what little sanity I have left.
Old 09-26-2007   #18
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh, just wait until we play the Raiders. That's going to be a LONG, painful week of smack talk. We'll all become big fans of Earthquakes after that week.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #19
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Oh, just wait until we play the Raiders. That's going to be a LONG, painful week of smack talk. We'll all become big fans of Earthquakes after that week.
Never fear a middle-aged man with spikey shoulderpads and facepaint.
Old 09-26-2007   #20
Shaft75
Site Contributor

HAHAHA... Now they are all whining because Vick failed his court-appointed drug test!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read